What's new

Maxxin and Coolin With Karma Genetics

G

googolsack

Ok thanks, i have had a look. I am still wondering if the new V2.0 will be at seedboutique, or if it will be somewhere else?
Thanks again.

K

Karma Genetics

googlesack you can post all questions in those threads, we dont wanne highjack T's grow thread.

But to answer your question, They will be in the end, first they are going to be up for testers, then seedbay, then Boutique.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
outstanding tona bro and karma!

just played a bit on the gamma and sharpen with these, hope its cool tona
picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
karma-wattup playa,glad ur diggin what im throwin down in here broski...dude this san fernando diesel cant get outta my mind...its officialy the new favorite jar to grab...dont matter what # just sfd all the way baby lolol...gonna have to hide these jars from myself hehe...
and you know i LOVE growin tht bubba,so them beans w my name on them gonna get dropped asap,cant go wrong w the luc nd the bub in the same lady...its gonna be a pleasure growin them out.that dark purp lemon battery is outta nowhere w her crazy self,NONE of the rest look anything like her.shes pretty as hell huh??!!?? only toked on a little piece of her so far,tryin to let her dry and cure before i get into it,it didnt yield shit so whatever is there im gonna let get real proper before i mess w it.
peace-T-

esbe-my friend,good to see you.i hope everything is all getting better brother.
thanks for the kind words,glad ur enjoying the show...Karma makes me look good w all these bomb strains to play with,i really have no skill at all ;) :laughing:
you know i dont mind you playin w the photos maing :friends: cause i just point and shoot'em how they look is how they look,i might crop one once in a while so its centered better but thats about all i know how to do lol...
peace bro.
-T-

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
good bro, i just lower the gamma a bit to get the worst flash shine away. love your shots btw

High74

Executive Branch Genetics
Veteran
holy shit that san fran diesel is looking flame !!!!

Esbe nice bro, very nice. Love the colors !!!!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattuppers my friends....sorry about the hiatus but i was on vacation to the smoky mountains for a week...there and back before ya knew ;)
ill do a quick verbal update for you,i been workin like a mf tryin to get everything back on track,got it all together now tho fasho...when i was gone my a/c took a chit on me,luckily i only had 1 light running when i was gone so it didnt get too outta hand on the heat side....all my cuttings from the seedrun were needing some attention so i lollipopped all them and gave them a good feed.tonight i replaced the a/c ran some ductwork,fed 12/12 big room and cut down the last 8 in the tent :woohoo:
my best lokin luc og,and the best lookin sfd as well.....the rest were jack cheddars and zombie virus.
smoke reports will resume tomorrow morning w the wake and bake.
keep the eyes glues in here for the next seedrun....karma gear gonna be poppin off in here for a while still.
until tomorrow...:smoke:
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok all the catchin up from vaca is done....my ac took a dump on me,i had to go to war w the borg,veg needed to be all x planted,then i had somethin goin on w the cupped cuts,some cal/mag, liquid karma,and superthrive along w a lil feeding has them back on track...all the seedrun is down and cured,and gettin me stoned as a mf lololol....i have dry cured shots and smoke reports to post.gonna load the pics tonight and start feedin you guys some smoke reports like tomorrow...

keeprs are as follows..
lucifer og #7
jack cheddar #6
san fernando diesel #1....might run #8 again too....

sfd is officialy my new favorite weed,all of them are THE BOMB...i selected mine because she is pretty,has a bomb taste and buzz is kik u in the head fasho....plus she yielded the best....10/10 without a doubt.
as far as the lemon batteries go,im sad to say there was not a keeper in the bunch...they were real pretty but the taste just wasnt there for me,buzz was a little on the light side too...was thinkin about running #7 again just cause she was so pretty,try to see if she needed better diled,but after talkin to Karma a little bit,it sounds like maybe on second thought i wont....he said along time ago tht they would never be released publicly,now i know why :D :respect: KG,way to keep the bread fresh brotha.
ill be loading pics and probably posting them up tonight,
peace-T-

K

Karma Genetics

What you popping next bro ? Just wondering what you got coming now ha ha.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
peat-thanks bro....appreciate the kind words for sure.
peace-T-

cody-wattup maing....i start w 1 then go to 1 1/2....then to two per and stop at tht,i feed them everytime i water unless im in a hurry,until the flush, and they love it.
peace-T-

Karma-wattup brotha,not quite sure exactly what yet besides the sour jacks,let me grab the vault and ill tell u right now....
...*sparks blunt of san fernando diesel and diggs thru vault*....

im thinkin its gonna be
white og(the white x sfv og)
d-kush(chem d x sfv og
and the tripple kush(fire white #6 x sfv og)
and the sour jacks
....i also have some casey jones x bluebubble,and a strain called guard'n dog(oregon lambsbreath hybrid x Sd og)that another good friend passed to me. they both sound interesting to me so im thinkin one of those packs for sure..he keeps askin when im gonna pop the casey x blues but i leanin so hard towards the lambsbreath cross idk whats gonna happen lmao.i use to LOVE the lambsbreath when i was gettin it back in the day...ok lemme drop these pics bruh or id sit here and bs for about 4 more chapters lol.
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~pics~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

about time i get these pics up eh???seems how i been slackin in my mackin for a lil bit imma drop some shots...
first are some shots of them on the last day and some drying shots...these was the last 8,i have dry shots of everything except the luc og #1,there was barely a 1/2 oz of her in total and i tokes tht chit up like a chimney before i got around to the pics...was real good,tasted the most ike the H.A cut i toked in colorado,but it didnt yield for shit,and i aint got time to take care of something for all tht time for a lil ass 1/2 oz,i toke tht much in my sleep....i didn find a superb keeper in the lucifers tho,dont let #1 throw ya off :D
hopefully i can get these pics up in 1 post,,,,

group hug
picture.php

sfd #1...KEEPER
picture.php

some drying shots,about 5 days dry or so here...might as well start w sfd #1...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the tags are next to these...
picture.php

picture.php

luc og #7 KEEPER
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^^this pheno was terrible representitive of the jack cheddar,smelled like plain white cake w no frosting or cornbread...zero taste and also the buzz wasnt there,idk how this happens but only 1 pheno was like this,the rest are real nice,heady as hell and a nap aint gonna be far off after yo toke on the rest of them for a lil bit,im just honest and i have to give you guys the real on the smoke im growin...pheno * was a no go...

picture.php

picture.php

well looky here i guess i did snap a few shots of good ole luc #1 before she got all toked up,just musta not snapped any cured shots,here she goes luc og #1,very small hard nugs

picture.php

brb w dried cured shots....
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dried jarred shots....

1st i wanna show you guys a spider i caught in my basement this mf looks crazy yo...

picture.php

picture.php

anyone know what kind he is????
sfd #1
picture.php

luc og #7
picture.php

jack cheddar #8
picture.php

sfd #3
picture.php

jack cheddar #5
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

zombies and r.k.s. shots will be in the other thread,....
holla at ur boy.
peace-T-

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Some sweet lookin buds in here, Tona. Sounds like each line put out at least one or two real fine ladies for ya.

How's Lucifer #7 smoking? Any particular taste or smell on her?

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
beautiful plants as always T!!

wish I had gotten some of the Lucifer OG when I had the chance!! :D

And It appears yours jars a getting low.... :biglaugh:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ras-wattup homie,yup everyone except the lemon batteries bruh,i dont see any of them skunks stickin around really either unless one has a kik like crazy,because none smell like rks at all.they aint done yet but just from my thinking now.
peace-T-

milo-yo yo yo,whats good maing....yea the luc is real nice,the one i kept has a nice balance...lol the jars do that sometimes,good thing theres always a harvest right around the corner eh? :tiphat: :D
im gonna load up some shots of this blueberry i have goin,some pre 98's and the rks's in the next day or two in the other thread...humidity is frustrating me in the big room right now but i think i have a sollution up my sleeve.
peace-T-

ibezphil-wattup homie...oh im sure these are gonna be released i just dont know the schedule on all tht bruh,best advice i could probably give would be to ask him in his "whats in that karmas head" thread..hope tht helps.
peace-T-

P

Puddin'tane

whoa whats up with that spider?!!? yikes..thing looks like it could bring the hurt..
I see that K.I.S.S. method is working well too :joint:

enjoy the summer bro..
:friends:

Latest posts

Latest posts