What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maxxin and Coolin With Karma Genetics

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup IC,been a while since ive had a thread active so im lookin forward to this one,figure might as well come fresh w some new gear that was so kindly gifted from my homie Karma....1st off i gotta say my bad for takin a few weeks to get this thing rollin,i had tomake sure i had space in there and the time to give them the care they deserve.
i will end up flowerin the 1st run in a 4x4 tent if i can fit them so i can take clones, get them sexed ,and select my winners,make moms as fast as possible and then let them graduate to the big room.
i veg under 600w and some t5's and my flower room has 5k,im in the middle of a rebuild so i can make flower bigger and spread the ladies put more....im using maxi bloom and kool bloom for the 1st time in flower right now(hence the thread name :),ffof soil,but things are under a revamp like crazy so we might see changes in the mix as we go...
i love to answer all the questions show alot of pics nd crack alot of jokes so feel free to ask away and be urselves in here...i do ask that you dont flood my thread with other picscause it makes things get off track sometimes,or if you do wanna show pics,please show them of the strains that are in this thread...thanks in advance...

well Karma i hope these will do for a start :D
i dropped them in towels tonight so im hopin to be able to throw them in soil in the next day or 2
they will go from the towels into light warrior then to ffof when they are ready for a hotter soil.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is where they are,on a heat pad and a t shirt under them,...here my loves,have the shirt off my back :D
picture.php

also popped these but i will make a seperate thread for showing them,ill drop a link in here when i do though.
picture.php

a lil eye candy to end the post proper :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hope the boards missed me as much as i missed you guys...lets do the damn thang yo.
peace-T-

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice...glad to see things up and goin again! Ill be grabbing a chair and taggin along for this show. Wish ya the best bro.....Good vibez

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged in. Front and center! Nice to see ya popping some beans again, Tona. ;)

dank.Frank

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Grabbin a seat real fast!!! Do whatcha do brother!!

Stay Safe

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I guess it's too late to call shotgun?

As long as I ain't siitin' 'chump-hump' I'm koo :tiphat:

:laughing:

I'm in, T. :joint:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
tagged...mine are dropping with urs....where that rks come from?jeje just joking....call u later..........peas

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
irie-thanks for the welcome back homie...and the good vibes.glad to see ya on board.
peace-T-

dank-wattup playa,good to see ya..yea man its been too long since i have popped some beans....i always forget hoe fun it is to watch them go from these lil things into the monsters they become....sexy bitches :D
thanks for joinin in.
peace-T-

pudd'n-what took you so long F.U.C.K.E.R ? :D
fasheezy ur seats still where you left it yo,dust it off and roll one up :joint:
peace-T-

GDK-wattup yo,thanks for the good vibes...fasheezy,we gonna make it do what it do.
peace-T-

osecret-you know how we do...cant stop,wont stop.
peace-T-

vag-right on bro...great handle btw...
peace-T-

SSM-never to late for F.A.M. to call shotty...every seats a front row off in this joint.
that way everyone can see me fail or triumph clearly :laughing:
hopefully the triumph part :D
thanks for joining in yo.
peace-T-

bruhbear-wattup my friend..good to see you bro.
peace-T-

MonEY mF MiZIKe-wattup playa playa rhyme saya :D
lol yea thats what i was gonna tell you the other day when i called...i figured you got fat and lazy after you ate and coma'd out...i knew you see this though and know wattup.
...lol i got the R.K.S. from the vault yo,you aint the only mf with a vault :laughing:
mine might not be on the same scale as urs but i got me one hehehe...
ill be lookin forward to sein what you do w yours.
peace-T-

thanks for the good IC community welcome back my friends.was good to wake up and see some posts already in the joint.gonna try to bust the seams off the tent w these ladies :biggrin: ...big ups to Karma for always showin me and the F.A.M. love.
checked a while ago,no tap roots yet.i didnt expect to see any i was just mostly makin sure the paper towels were moist still...didnt hurt to give a peek while i was at it though :D
ill update as soon as there is progress and they are in dirt atleast.any questions in the mean time,just fire away.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup peoples,droppin in to shoot a quick update yo...

Karma-wattup brother,hope i didnt keep ya waitin too long.
peace-T-

medium-wattup playa playa,fasheezy you kno i got mad room for you.
peace-T-

shawk-sup brudda,thanks for the welcome back yo...gonna try to come back w a bang.
peace-T-

lav-wattuppers,be safe in tht front row...the way theyre slingin pudding its starting to look like Gallagher sho :D
peace-T-

packer-...not'tall main,hve seat.
pece-T-

asherwizzuner-yo yo F.A.M. wattitdo que pasa maing.
good to see all the F.A.M. rollin in as well as everyone else.
peace-T-

ok heres the haps,tap roots bursted outta everything,even hd some nice sized ones on the lucifer og's wich made me happy considering Karma had warned me about them having a low germ rate.so i got them all into some light warrior.they went a little light on me over night so i gave them a nice shot of water this morning,and again tonight.tonight i tried to wtwr tem w a tiny waterbottle w a hole drilled in thelid but it might have come out a lil fast...they should be fine though,might not need no watser for a day or so but thats aight.they aint super heavy just a lil more then i would like....ok heres pics,pretty self explanatory for the most part...

heres how they was all lookin fter about 36 hrs
picture.php

picture.php

then i made a make shift lil nursery shelf for them and threw them in some light warrior,got tht light huggin them so that should helpto dry the soil out faster too...make them fuckers go,go,go.
i had the light a lil high just so i could take this 1st pic then i lowered it.
picture.php

light huggin
picture.php

a little jack the ripper nug that i have dryin out...just couldnt wait another week to chop,then another week to tste it again :D...so sue me LOL
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hope you enjoyed...ill update again s soon as we have some action above the dirt.
peace-T-

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
im enjoying bro!

got a seat here with all these cool peeps,, sweet looking sprouting set up and a nice selection of genetics man,, looks good!

glad your back on :ying: