What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maxxin and Coolin With Karma Genetics

great looking plants they are lookin frost the only recomendation for next time is dont pull ur bottom nodes top early and then flower a larger plant isnt always better only because ur supporting more stem and less buds at the end but thats only my opinion

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

I wish i could smoke that lucifer bud, i am all out of it, damm i like that smoke.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bobbystainless-lol word up maing.but i already know you dont need my help,always lookin tighter then a mf around ur spot yo.
peace-T-

outdoor-they stretched during the build yo,next run will be better.i appreciate the advice but this aint my 1st rodeo homie.i aint new to this im true to this ;)...next run wont stretch so hard.these was just triggered when i started the rebuild.they kinda was starvin for more light and not gettin all the tlc they normaly would have in the beginning.
peace-T-

Karma-wattup broski,man me too yo,me too.i toked my last nug of her around 2 weeks ago.cant wait till the one in flower is done.sad thing is unless i can get her to reveg for me i will never toke her again after this plant.fingers crossed ten different ways tht this reveg will work for me.i pulled her out to get some solo shots of her today.i think u will like the pics,ill get them up tonight sometime.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok here we go....kinda a few strains in here but for the most part its all KG gear in this spread,no ffa flower shots just a few veggers from my other stuff i got goin plus the upcomin mono crop of the sfd's...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so i guess ill start w veg.
here goes the cloners and the mamas i have started so far.seems like by time i get them all started there should be around 20 solid winners in my harem again....my brother in the F.A.M. told me that by time this was all said and done id be back and stronger then ever.he was right :respect: bro! u was right,the amount of love tht was shown to me was unreal. F.U.C.K.E.M. crew :respect:

ok here goes the pics...

picture.php

back row jack cheddar and blueberry....front row,zombie virus,jack the ripper,and agent orange.
picture.php

cuts are ready for cups :woohoo:

picture.php

this is the next group to go in and the rest of veg...left to right....in 3 gallon bags is 11 agent oranges and 1 ffa...next to tht the 1 gallons start...14 agent orange,14 uk cheese,25 san fernando diesels...the lil white growbags are bpp,ffa,and snowcap,snowcap will not be a mom,just flowered out 1 more time.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here goes a few flower shots...

hard to get good shots in here,gonna have to get this camera figured out for the new room,here goes 1/2 the room ...just over 40sum days right now.hard to get good bud shots,pics aint doin me justice right now fasho.
picture.php

picture.php

lucifer og

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

san fernando diesel

picture.php

picture.php

jack cheddar

picture.php

sorry about the glow from the lights,ill get the cam tweeked and start gettin some better shots...
hope u enjoyed.
peace-T-

Tona, I am very glad to see things shaping up for you. Those girls look super healthy and you are certainly going to have quite the stable at the end of the day.

I know things were tough there for a bit but you kept your head up and now you are rocking hard. K+ brother!

peace,sg

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What i can't figure out is..... You got all that room, but keep growing them tiny ass plants :chin:

LOL :friends: Glad things are looking for the better again broseph.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a quick update....

lol bear,i know bro,i know....peace-T-

KG-im tryi to yo,soon i think ill have it all back in order...

peace-T-

Core-wattup broski....tryin to make the comeback maing.thanks for the good vibes bro.
peace-T-

ok i have a few pics to share....not all kg stuff cause the ffa are in there but still some pics to keep ya updated....new mono crop san fernando diesel thread soon to come as well as a new seed run thread.be on the look for them...

good stuff fellaz...tht sfd cross looks bad ass chef....as well as the sours sg,i have a pack of them too yo....:woohoo:

ok i have a few pics to share....

veg
picture.php

veggers in the 1 gallons,a.o...uk cheese....and san fernando diesel
picture.php

mama/cloner/cup side...

picture.php

flower,fillin out and still lookin empty lol...hung 1 more 1k and flipped another group.ill have 4k on eachside before long,just no need in burnin them bulbbs before i need to you kno....

picture.php

newest group...agent orange,and 1 ffa...

picture.php

the ffa

picture.php

flower shots....other side

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

luc og

picture.php

picture.php

sfd

picture.php

lights out...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well mate you are showing that i'm right with my previous point....but your eden is a jungle hehehe ...gave you props bro

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Core,yea they did get kinda taller then i hoped for ,most are taller then me.
i chopped 8 smaller jack cheddars a few days ago,ill get some dry shots up soon.
peace-T-

got some flower shots,one or 2 of the groups...enjoy :tiphat:

veg,the 24 sfd's to the right will get up-potted and flipped in the next week.

picture.php

the a.o's after the 1st good feed.
picture.php

a b&w of the ffa group...got the jack cheddars and zombies down a couple days ago.they was small but itll be some good smoke for the jars.
picture.php

san fernando diesel

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lucifer og

picture.php

picture.php

pre 98 bubba

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ffa

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bobby and ras...thanks fellaz,just tryin to keep it poppin you kno....seems like i weathered the storm and am comin out shinier and better from it ;)

update....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PICS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

startin w veg...up-potted 24 sfd last night,22 to flip,and #1 and 10 to mama pots.the3's will go where the ffa are now.
the left side is cheese and A.O. them will get up potted in a few days.
picture.php

sfd

picture.php

all cleaned up...

picture.php

cheese and A.O

picture.php

whats comin down the pike...
picture.php

picture.php

the moms...dont be bustin on my purple and green buckets yo...martha stewert living collection...on sale home depot,$2.18...might go back and grab all they have left,homer buckets are 5 bucks yo...
so far mom'd we have....blueberry,jack the ripper,agent orange,black domina,zombie virus,jack cheddar,and san fernando diesel...ffa,and bpp are still waiting in the wings,w the rest of the F.A.M. love....

picture.php

on to flower.....

the a.o group w the one ffa in it....gonna have to hang the 2nd light for this side tonight and spread them out.
picture.php

the ffa ...

picture.php

some sfd and luc og..

sfd

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

luc og

picture.php

this ones for Karma....sfd on the left,luc og on the right....two dime pieces fasho...

picture.php

took these for fun,to let ya see these crazy colas....love me some ffa daaaaawg!!!
flush has been in effect on these,just waitin for the some more of them pistils to redden up.dont kno how much longer i can wait tho,they are huggin my lights and im havin to spin them alot to keep them buds from crispin up...might have to get the axe out 1-2 days earlier then usual...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
busy busy busy...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

san fernando diesel...day 1,new thread in the karma section for these coming soon.so we can watch start to finish of my keeper.the one i just harvested was the runner up...i have both as moms still tho....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lucifer og,shes on the left gotta reveg her this week(other one is a pre 98 bubba,got to reveg both)....so pissed i lost the mama

picture.php

luc og

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-