What's new

MASSIVE INDOOR COMMERCIAL GROW

420cali

i live in a two bed apt right now and run over a thousand in power a month(10 kilo flowerin) and think that as long as i pay my bill on time its cool

any segestions on fakin an income or some kind of selfemployment and why one person needs a 3 bed house

ourcee

420cali said:
any segestions on fakin an income or some kind of selfemployment and why one person needs a 3 bed house
the need to have a 3 bdrm place can easily be overcome, me personally, I impress upon people that I've got a family member in Iraq and I want to have a place other then the barracks for em when they get back.

I myself am fairly proficient in Photoshop so I can make a legit looking paystub or do any manner of editing... I dont really suggest this route seeing as how if you start forging things, thats more legal reprocussions. Word of the wise, dont forge a government seal on anything, learned that one the hard way. :biglaugh:

you could create your own business account, you mentioned earlier web design or something of the sorts. Create the account and if they want to look at past statements... well then your kinda SOL.

Seeing as how Julian is a big fan of the no doc's and has vastly increased my knowledge of said products, I'm SURE you can find someone that will rent to you based on your 'excellent' credit.

420cali

yeah i think im gonna tell the peoples houses i look at that im lookin to buy in the area in the near future but want to live in the area for a while before i make a decision. i guess i will just have to show them i pay my bills thur the credit score.

i dont known what to tell them that i do though i think im gona tell them i run and design webpages

ourcee

420cali said:
i dont known what to tell them that i do though i think im gona tell them i run and design webpages

one room for you

one room for office

one room for.... entertainment room, hah, pool table, bigscreen, kegerator

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420cali said:
but i dont have a job, got money in the bank / other places, got an "exellent" credit score
Gotta work on those that.

420cali said:
i guess i will just have to show them i pay my bills thur the credit score.

Rental not as much of an issue, but, have to remember, it is a rental, so....(safety issues always there....)

"Excellent credit" goes a long way.....(for rental can just rely on credit check and say self employed..some landlords these days will even work around security deposits to get something filled....you can always tell by their replies and behavior...)

Also, as above and in other thread....."excellent"?.....Well, there's a house for you.....(own) although they have clamped down on favorable programs big time....no doc, best you can probably find these days is 5% down....

shaolin36er

Yup, Tell them your a sub-contractor and you do work for several places. If you got credit and show them a bank statement you shoild be good to go. Just make sure the statement doesnt' have to much actitity on it. Worked for me and hope your score is over a 720 at least. Goodluck. SH36

shaolin36er

420cali said:
i live in a two bed apt right now and run over a thousand in power a month(10 kilo flowerin) and think that as long as i pay my bill on time its cool

F&%K..........Would'nt wanna sleep in that Apt................

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, you should be aware that's only one of your scores....could be highest, could be lowest, could be middle...(Mortgages they use a "tri merge", which is all 3 on one report.....and they're after your "middle" score.....) More than enough to do what you like to though with minimal effort....

G

one way around the 'no paystub' if you have a big enough bank account is just to pay 6 months to 1 year in advance. i did that with my current landlord with no problems. They're happy to take your money and if you're payin year ahead its often hard to say no to for them, especially if you see they have 2 or more places to fill.

One way i like to watch for desperate landlords is to see how long they advertise their renting vacancy. Once it hits the 2 month mark, especially in a small complex or with a landlord with not many units, its time to make your move and play your hand right.

just my .02

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Noooooo...landlords neither want , nor need a stub...merely an application (stated your employment, your own business..) , credit report, and deposit and at most....

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, you can buy em online now...(also offer any corrections, disputes, etc...) from each bureau....think only like 10 bucks or so each one...

Equifax
Experian
TransUnion

.com for all should be right..(I don't like the consumer versions, but, for average person, sure they are fine.....)

Edit: I think those (consumer checking) doesn't count as an "inquiry" also......

And, for anyone having any problems with creditors, there is a lot you can do about it :smoke:.....a lot....(If someone had collections, charge offs, etc, say so and I will offer but not going to go through the trouble of explaining right now for nothing.....)

One thing though all should be aware:
Let's say you have something "charged off" 1/1/05. Many creditors will keep reporting it on purpose (to **** you), so, while your charge off was 1/1/05, you might have a "last active" of let's say 8/1/07.....

That's illegal, against Federal law......(likewise, people don't know all the have to do to stop creditors calls is to serve them with a "cease and desist"...can be fax.....can be registered mail, etc.....any contact further is again in violation of federal law....(basically, it seems like 90% of what they do are illegal practices.....so.....people with problems can clear a LOT of stuff up....)

(I did it for a friend and they actually completely removed all those accounts, even though they hadn't dropped off yet (7 years old). Also...people should check their states statute of limitations...lot of creditors pursue debts that are no longer valid and have expired :smoke:.....

They can sue, judgments,they can do liens, they can garnish wages......most of the time, for average person they don't......ie: there has to be something for them to go after.....average person? just broke?...really not in their best interest.....

Last edited:

pico

Veteran
I have 6 charge offs and collections for small ammounts. Mostly just old phone/cable/water bills that were missed during all the moving i have done over the years. I never even hear from these companies most of the time, just notice I missed a bill on my credit report. I swear I have payed off the same accounts twice with different creditors and of course they don't keep any records. Most of the time they can't even tell you anything more than the company of the original creditor.

I do have some where they keep reporting. those ****s.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Julian said:
Noooooo...landlords neither want , nor need a stub...merely an application (stated your employment, your own business..) , credit report, and deposit and at most....

Uhm, I don't want to step on your toes or anything, cause all I read, I see truth... but not on this one. Landlords want last years tax return if your self-employed or they want at least three months of pay stubs. Yes, of course they also want credit report, deposit and application. I'm sure there a few out there that are "cool" are don't need that stuff, but call up 50 rentals right now and probably at least 45 will require proof of income. Please correct me if there is some law stating that we don't have to show proof of income.

Also, for those that don't want to spend money, are good old president Bush (sarcasm) made a program where we get 1 free credit report from all 3 for free. https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

pico

Veteran
you know i have never had to show tax returns or pay stubs. I usually just show a money order or cash for first, seconds, last, deposit and they let me right in.

I got the free bush report but it doesn't give you the credit score.

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr Celsius said:
Uhm, I don't want to step on your toes or anything, cause all I read, I see truth... but not on this one. Landlords want last years tax return if your self-employed or they want at least three months of pay stubs. Yes, of course they also want credit report, deposit and application. I'm sure there a few out there that are "cool" are don't need that stuff, but call up 50 rentals right now and probably at least 45 will require proof of income. Please correct me if there is some law stating that we don't have to show proof of income.
I have been a landlord/owner for about 15 years, I have represented building owners for almost 15 years, and have overseen the management and leasing of , most likely thousands of units possibly, (Never sat and figured it out...) from condos, to town houses, to single families, to apartments. I currently own many, my associates currently own many, and my friends and family currently own many, and I have never heard of such a thing in my entire life/career.....ever.

Not once....(And some of these people are extremely thorough in their manners, records and requirements......)

Real Estate......purchasing, selling, leasing, rehabbing, sometimes holding, sometimes partnerships, financing.....my primary source of income and career, my life....for 15 years. No statement I ever make is incorrect. It's who I am and what I do professionally...(As I write this I have faxes going out on 2-12's alone and reviewing all files on all tenants from previous owners (corporate)....

Never hve seen or heard of such a thing....

Application, credit check, and deposit...sometimes employment verified...nothing more....

A purchase is 2 yrs tax returns and 3 months in statements on a full documentation loan.

The low end of the spectrum (which I know many people this very second) will just ask for application, and security deposit is negotiable, in some cases none to fill the units....

Tax returns are personal financial information.....

Last edited:

pico

Veteran
pico said:
I have 6 charge offs and collections for small ammounts. Mostly just old phone/cable/water bills that were missed during all the moving i have done over the years. I never even hear from these companies most of the time, just notice I missed a bill on my credit report. I swear I have payed off the same accounts twice with different creditors and of course they don't keep any records. Most of the time they can't even tell you anything more than the company of the original creditor.

I do have some where they keep reporting. those ****s.

So what do you think about the above? I just checked and I have a 649 score from experian. I have had a 15000 credit line on a card for about 5 years and it is currently at about 90% usage. I can and should pay that off but was paying the points because I could make more keeping the money than paying it off. I also have 3 small student loans total of about 10,000. loans and credit cards have always been in good standing.

Last edited:

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going to address this but we have trolls running around saying I don't grow, never have, and that I am an undercover agent....(who requests no info from anyone in 5 years, and only offers things of benefit to evade authorities :biglaugh:) So...I'll get to that when I have a chance...(something to offer....)

RevolutionX

sorry man, i just put some puzzle pieces together....cmon now...jojajico last posted at the very end of april, he had a massive inddor commercial grow thread....he stopped posting...2 days later i see new member julian at the top right hand corner of home page....then u were active a few days later and starting a thread called Massive outdoor commercial grow...in the same all capitol letters jojo used...so u can see why i might think that..sorry that im wrong about you i did not mean to rash about it- i just like to pay extra detail to my surroundings..am i guilty of that...sorry again man and carry on..please