What's new

MASSIVE INDOOR COMMERCIAL GROW

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ourcee said:
I literally got a call the other night of him saying a police helicopter went over (this is at night mind you), and he's almost in hysteria.
I assume the answer would be..."Dude, this is LA! Duhhhhhhh" :biglaugh:

pico said:
If I had a nickel for every grow partner I had to bury out in the woods.......

And here I thought I was the only one.....:biglaugh:

:smoke:

(Organics....Nice yield=Joe :biglaugh:)

Last edited:

ourcee

almost 40 thousand views. it seems like yesterday this thread was made :biglaugh:

oh and Julian, the location is near a flight route, it just add's to the comedy that is his reactions to any helicopter.

stay safe everyone :smoke:

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ourcee said:
almost 40 thousand views. it seems like yesterday this thread was made :biglaugh:
**** man, don't look at me....I thought it was :biglaugh:

(Thank god I wear a day/date ...wouldn't have a clue even what month it is if I didn't :biglaugh:)
oh and Julian, the location is near a flight route, it just add's to the comedy that is his reactions to any helicopter.

stay safe everyone :smoke:
:biglaugh: I knowwww....you know what I was sayin/meant :biglaugh:.....

My response would be: "Did you tell anyone? Does anyone know?.....Well, if you didn't tell anyone, and, no one knows.....then there shouldn't be a problem to begin with :smoke:)

ie: They don't know unless someone tells them! :smoke:

Y

yamaha_1fan

casualsmoke said:
hey julian, you know any good real estate investing forums?

google real estate investor forums. I know of several but probably wouldnt be wise to link myself to them

damn i leave the thread and it goes to almost 30 pages.

Well I have been busy and I have a little baby about to to stick her head out of her rockwool shell. Then she has 4 more sisters. When they get big and strong I will be making lots and lots of babies from them.

I am done talking about growing commercial. I am getting mine !!!

BTW my plans for 6-7KW of lights fell through, didnt have money for all the extra supplies so 3k to start and will add more lights next time around. Start small think big

pico

Veteran
It makes it even more stupid because you still know what the **** i am saying. I mean my ****ing meaning is still coming across. I can see right through your ****ing asterics so nothing is really being sensored but some letters in a particular order.

strange

420cali

Help i need my meds...

Help i need my meds...

how would the pros in here set up a 99 plant medical grow in a central ac /heating large in the desert?

Air cool hoods or will the ac handal it ?
plants per light?
E&F buckets, trays? soiless drip, coco set

thanks

any links would be great

22969DSC_1489-thumb.JPG

ourcee

depends on what kind of grow your going for, 99 plants medical is kinda like a "good mpg SUV" :biglaugh:

I'll tell ya right now, if your running a sealed room with enough lights to cover 99 plants, you'll want to vent the lights. (unless your running multiple high output AC units and dont mind runnin em full blast).

no AC, sealed room, that much light and you WILL have heat issues, trust me on that one. Its a bitch to deal with if not accounted for from the beginning.

regarding plants per light, depends if you want trees or a SoG straight from a 2" clone.

if your ambient outside temps are going to be high, aka running during the day or high night time temps, then air venting the lights helps.... minorly... if its like, high desert and you have cold nights, by all means, run it at night and air cool the lights.

the style of grow would be dependent on what type of plant you want to grow. trees would be harder to do in E/F tables, whereas SoG clones would be a waste to do in 5 gal DWC

more info, better answers :smoke:

me personally? trying to go for 99 plants, obviously your maximizing your yeild (hence the SUV comment :biglaugh: ). I'd do SoG on E/F tables with rockwool, get some 600w digi ballast HPS's.

you wouldnt even need a room that big to do this in.

and get some choice mothers for good fast growth and nice colas. take clones, root em in some kind of plug, get em well rooted and toss em into the bigger cubes on the tables, I'd veg for a week, maybe two, build up a DENSE canopy (make it as level as possible) and go that route.

I dont run E/F myself so I dont know timing schedules or the specifics of that style of grow, but I've been looking at it for a while now and am gonna do some readin.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
jonsmith said:
5000? be ready for a big investment in lights and venalation. costly grow rooms can be dangerous from money to trust in people you work with. loose lips sink ships! be ready for a big commitment bro! Good luck!

This man knows the deal. I almost went down in that ship cause of dat SHIT, loose LIPS. Thank God and 4 pound... No one got hurt, I leve it at that. ALWAYS GO SOLO! YOU CAN'T TELL ON YOURSELF!!! (Unless you an idiot):weakestli :weakestli

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
THCV said:
Some folks on here get 1LB+ per light for soil grows. Not bad if it means a lot less maintenance. But you'd have to be a soil ninja. Still, watering every 3 days or whatever soil people do would make things pretty easy, assuming everything else was set up solid (light and HVAC).

Ninja Gaiden right here (and I mean the NES version not that new bullshit!) :muahaha:

Props to all those other ninjas out there.
Hydro's ill too, but I feel (having experience in both) it lacks something I can't put my finger on... Many know what I mean.
But **** that props to everyone doin' dey ting. :joint:

RamCTD1027

If I were you, and you were trying to maximize yield (you need your meds), I wouldnt go the route ourcee said (not trying to start a pissing match, just giving my honest opinion)...

If you are running a SOG with a week or two veg, you would probably want around 1 plant per square foot (just my opinino...if you veg less, you can bump that number up to 3-4 plants per sqrft). With this number, you could only run one table flower, and one table veg. With one 4'x8' table in flower, and one in veg, you are at 64 plants. Then consider mothers, and possible clones ready to go, we are talking 99+ plants. With one 4'x8' table, you are looking at harvesting one table every two months for a harvest of 2-3 lbs per light (if you have the grow dialed in) for a total of 4-6 lbs per two month period.

Now consider running two flower rooms, and one veg/clone/mother room with ebb & flow buckets or dwc buckets (uses more water, but I personally think the growth rate with DWC is worth the extra water). Run anywhere from 1 plant per 3 sqrft to 1 plant per 4.5 sqrft...I'd say closer to 1 plant per 4.5 sqrft and veg less (right around 3 weeks). So set up two 10'x10' for flower rooms and one for a veg room. Thats right around 20 plants per flower room so you are looking at 85+ plants total at any one time including all flowering plants, vegging plants, clones and mothers. With this system, you can harvest 20 BUSHES every month which were under at least 9 600w or 5-1000w lights for a total of anywhere from 8-12 lbs (put lights on a flip/flop and have the staggered flower rooms on opposite schedules)...Thats 16-24 lbs per two month period (provided the grow is dialed in).

If I was in your situation and money wasnt a concern, thats what I would do.

Last edited:

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably best off with flip flopped semi trees, and, wondering how it goes with having separate veg centers due to numbers limits...(I always wondered about that.....including prep, would limit one to as said above....20's each room....vs. sep veg, smaller safer, would enable 50 per room.....)...

ourcee said:
.. if its like, high desert and you have cold nights, by all means, run it at night and air cool the lights.
Definitely seems the answer.......(reminding myself med and different conditions :biglugh:) but, think budget/reserves determines all...( anything large full numbers that's a lot of space....have to lay that out....ie: 4 sq. ft. each running about 2 20 x 10's, which lighting could go pretty high/high as one likes...(Many 10k+ in 20 x 10....making it 20k....etc...) I say Budget determines most effective and efficient...ie: Can only do what you can afford...

Last edited:

420cali

i have 7 coolsuns 5 other verious hoods 8 kilowat ballats8 inch hurricane 8inc hvotech. 6 inch vortex. 2 8 by 4s 2 4x4 not to much money for any more. after next haverst will be more.

99 clones

i have been run mutli kilo ops sence 05 on and off i need my meds. i have run 4 inch cubes ebb and flow, hand wateres 5 gal soil, hand watered 10 gallon soil.

should i get a house in a hot area with central ac or is it better to live in a cooler area and not have to mess with ac.

do you think landlords will take my webpage desigin company / ebay sales company as selfemployment? do you have any better ideas of a source of income and why one person needs a 3 bedroom house.(sleep,office, stoage &packin, shipin room

Last edited:
G

you have to shop around for landlords. a lot of them just want someone to pay the rent on time. find a landlord that doesn't live in the house if you're trying to rent a section.

a/c is always good imo. best used with a sealed room. i would vote for central air.

as for your self employment, make sure you have documents to show proof of it. it also helps to show money in the bank (bank statement) and have a good credit score. its not uncommon for people to run a business out of there home. just make sure the outside of the house is clean, the lawn, trees, bushes. look like you're taking care of the place and there shouldn't be any problems. most landlords just care about paying their mortgage on time and keeping the place clean.

ourcee

If I were you, and you were trying to maximize yield (you need your meds), I wouldnt go the route ourcee said (not trying to start a pissing match, just giving my honest opinion)...

but of course, opinions vary and the great thing about this site is that you get different perspectives.

only reason I brought up the veg time aspect (personally I dont run veg b/c I'm not on a strict number of plants right now) is because obviously more veg=more budsites=more bud (if grown properly of course)

99 rooted clones thrown straight into flower you can fit under 2 600w's. If you've got more light, why not veg more and get more yeild?

the tricky aspect of this "maximize my med yeild" question, is that a 99 plant grow, even if grown mediocrely, will surpass the weight limits that you are 'legally' allowed to possess.

so you've got 8 1k setups basically? the amount/type of equip you said you have was slightly confusing to me.

with eight 1000w lights you could run 2x the amount of light you'd need over those tables. With 2x the amount of light you'd need, you could run bigger plants, which would give you more yeild with that specific number of plants.

and regarding the AC question, why get a house in a hot area with central AC, when you could get one in a cooler location and not have to bother with AC? central AC is EXPENSIVE.

420cali

lookin for a cool landlord, but i dont have a job, got money in the bank / other places, got an "exellent" credit score

homes in the heat are 1/3 the price in my area

lookin to flower 2 rooms that are 4 to 6 lights each in at least 100 sqt each with like 48 plants in each and a few mothers

ourcee

420cali said:
lookin for a cool landlord, but i dont have a job, got money in the bank / other places, got an "exellent" credit score

homes in the heat are 1/3 the price in my area

lookin to flower 2 rooms that are 4 to 6 lights each in at least 100 sqt each with like 48 plants in each and a few mothers
harder to get a place if ya dont have an income. Unless of course you've got quite a bit banked. :smoke:

well the home cost issue comes down to other tools needed to run the grow successfuly, if the hotter area homes are 1/3 the price, will it be cheaper to run the hotter area with AC's, or get a cooler area and not need as much AC.

Running a lot of lights will increase your bill by quite a bit, adding a couple of AC's on top of that just increases the elec. Dont want things to look too suspicious. I had a 2 bedroom place with a $950 bill one month :eek:

if you want a 10'x10' area per room, with 48 in each room leaving you the #'s for 3 mothers (doesnt account for clones and btw "plant" is defined as having roots, a cutting with no roots isnt defined as a plant [afaik]) that leaves some room for some BIG plants.

you could almost do trees in an area that big.

lots of medicine... lots and lots and LOTs of medicine :biglaugh: