What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MASSIVE INDOOR COMMERCIAL GROW

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SacredBreh said:
Julian as I have said before...... Excellent thread and info. You don't need to explain shit. Those of us that have and do... know what is bullshit or not. The rest can **** off.
Thanks man....just try to offer what, when, and where I can, hopefully of interest and use......

Should also be noted regarding credit, backgrounds and such that if you bounce a check(s), will also be reported and go on credit reports...(forgot the name of company.....Checksomething/something check......).which is something all want to avoid....

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ItsGrowTime said:
Chexsystems and Vericheck I think are the two bad check reporting bureaus.
Is it? (was driving me nuts!!!.......I knew an "x" in there somewhere......was thinking Chex? Checkx? something x.... :biglaugh:) I don't see those very often......couldn't recall last time I did...

Edit: I should clarify, don't want to freak anyone out.....
Bouncing a check in itself will not necessarily lead to it being reported (if you spot if, make it good, take care of it, etc....)

If you bounce and blow it off and goes to collections, etc, there is a good chance it might (not all sources would report it, so....) Anything corporate would most likely without a doubt...

Should also note many places/creditors will submit twice..(ie: goes through first time, a problem, will resubmit within a couple days or so, etc.....) so....(Has happened to me couple times when I sent out and then transferred funds from one account to another (into checking).......not a big deal...)

Last edited:
G

JULIAN-Great info...much appreciated :rasta: I have a question about when they do a credit investigation do they see how much debut your in?For example i operate a retail indoor garden supply business and i just applied for a new account from another distributor and their's many factors on how much credit they give you but i was wondering would it be good to pay off my credit cards?Although i filled out the application 2 days ago and they state that the credit investigation takes 1-2 weeks so i don't think it would be to late?

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BCSOG said:
JULIAN-Great info...much appreciated :rasta:
No problem man....whatever I can do...my pleasure....
I have a question about when they do a credit investigation do they see how much debut your in?For example i operate a retail indoor garden supply business and i just applied for a new account from another distributor and their's many factors on how much credit they give you but i was wondering would it be good to pay off my credit cards?Although i filled out the application 2 days ago and they state that the credit investigation takes 1-2 weeks so i don't think it would be to late?
1. Please be careful (business and hobby......) Lot of scrutiny sometimes....have thought about it myself in distant past, but, they never seem to mix very well....

2.Starting to enter a realm not my primary area of expertise, (commercial credit) but, your personal credit will indeed have all amounts, balances against total credit lines.... (note: If you are sole proprietor, and use social as Tax Id #, then they will be using personal credit and report....(I actually have commercial credit accounts for business's but don't appear on my personal credit reports....)

I'm not sure of their exact procedure, and, companies may vary in such, but, I am sure they have some sort of guidelines that they use to establish values...(debt ratio's, income ratios, sales revenue, turnover, etc...size of business, etc, etc.......)

Not one of my areas of expertise, but, above should be a fairly accurate starting point...

Last edited:

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
pico said:
ever notice how most of the cali pot busts are mexican or asian mafia types?

No, I simply notice that those are the ones that are reported. Prop o gan da + Im a gra tion.

Trust me, I see a lot of people get popped, its just not reported.

SacredBreh

Thanks Julian

Thanks Julian

Julian said:
1. Please be careful (business and hobby......) Lot of scrutiny sometimes....have thought about it myself in distant past, but, they never seem to mix very well....

I was considering this myself. I am looking to start a private business too. Any suggestions besides realty?

Peace

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SacredBreh said:
I was considering this myself. I am looking to start a private business too. Any suggestions besides realty?
No,No,No.........I was referring specifically to an.......ummm....:smoke: "indoor garden supply" :smoke:.....(while conducting hobby.....)

Looked into many times, also talked to couple for sale over years, but.....eh.......

Nah.:smoke:

Landscape related not ideal for indoor, but, makes receiving all other kinds of supplies by the pallet no problem, and, never raise an eyebrow...(organics/nutes, etc, all related to outdoor.....)

(Everyone want to own shop (in) for the discount on supplies and such, but, what good is a 40%+/- discount if you increase your exposure 400%...)

Volume supplies and equipment you might be looking at a 10-15% or more already, depending on product (different products/suppliers, different markups, some a large markup (AN line is 100% markup), some much smaller, so......to me, and, just my opinion.....not something I wanted to do....as, again, to me?...well, such a business basically kills active participation in the hobby :smoke:....(talking hydro stores here...)

G

Julian said:
No problem man....whatever I can do...my pleasure....

2.Starting to enter a realm not my primary area of expertise, (commercial credit) but, your personal credit will indeed have all amounts, balances against total credit lines.... (note: If you are sole proprietor, and use social as Tax Id #, then they will be using personal credit and report....(I actually have commercial credit accounts for business's but don't appear on my personal credit reports....)

I'm not sure of their exact procedure, and, companies may vary in such, but, I am sure they have some sort of guidelines that they use to establish values...(debt ratio's, income ratios, sales revenue, turnover, etc...size of business, etc, etc.......)

Not one of my areas of expertise, but, above should be a fairly accurate starting point...
For me it's the other way around,growing is my business and my indoor garden supply is my hobby.I got into it just so i could get "wholesale" price's on everything i need to set up but after a while i really enjoyed it,the people here are great and something new is alway's around the corner and their's alot of money to be made,i understand your concern with security julian but we live in to very different countries when it comes to this business we all call growing :canabis:

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BCSOG said:
i understand your concern with security julian but we live in to very different countries when it comes to this business we all call growing :canabis:
Of course, region alters that stance............I'm sure you understand the original intention...(if one was to do such in a more hostile environment :smoke:.....)

Glad to hear you don't face such :smoke:....

G

In regards to punishment and time/money spent on investigation the out come when arrested is annoying at best but is a sense of security it's harder to keep things "invisible" for example where i was thinking of doing some outdoor sites next season 12,000 plants were just found,it does not even make the papers around here anymore,they try to make it sound like it was due to eradication but i have my suspecions it wasn't,propaganda....they were all found in the same spot :bashhead: you would need an area of at least 25,000 sqft as they were planted early and with lots of helicopter traffic in the area although i think it would stand out even at 2000 ft.I still think the area is safe though,12,000 got found....120,000 in the area survive :joint:

Last edited:

moegreen

I was reading through the thread and found lots of info reguarding financial advice but I have a question that I dont think has been answered. How much money can you spend or pay to try to knock your bills out without having a so called "buisness". I mean can I pay off loans and or drop a substantial amount on my morgage? Would it be wiser to pay a few grand a month extra on my morgage or easier to explain a large 30k lump sum to the bank. Which would draw more attention?

Y

yamaha_1fan

The bank doesnt care. What are they going to do, call the police because you paid them a large payment? I dont think spending your money is such an issue. Now if you are already under investigation or go under investigation then either way it would raise a red flag

The real question is why would you want to drop 30k on your mortgage? Go find some rental properties and drop that 30k as downpayments on some properties. Thats what most of this thread was about.

Theres alot of missing info as some accounts were deleted and the posts vanished but still tons of good info

moegreen

I was curious about dropping that kind of money on my morgage because I dont really want to get into owning a bunch of rentals. Not that I'm not open to it but would rather just own my house and after it payed off purchase 10 acres or so. Set up a few smaller outdoor grows and run one out of my basement till I can afford to pay off my land and build a nice house on the land. Dont want to be real greedy but want a piece of the pie too. lol. I remeber signing something when I purchased my house about them being able to check all of my finances because of terrorism or along those lines. Nothing to worry about though?

Latest posts

Latest posts