What's new

Massachusetts Outdoor

Green Squall

Freezeland looking perky after a few days of HEAVY rain. Sorry for the sideways pic, I'd go back out and take another, but I'm trying to avoid the tall grass/ticks, waiting for my mower to get back from the repair place.

The little seedling is a purple trainwreck from HSO.

picture.php

picture.php

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
As long as those bunnies don't show with bolt cutters.....

I'm just going with some plastic chicken wire. Close enough. I've got 2 acres here and there's no way neighbors or any one else could see it. Anyone seeing it must have trespassed. Just looking to keep critters out and act like I'm complying. It is legal now, right?
id electrify the fence also :)

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im hoping its not a male. Im thinking 2(f) and 2(m). They should show sex very soon.
Ive had them on a 15 1/2 on and 8 1/2 off to get ready for outside.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Quick Change ~
Since we lost the entire 1st month of the season to cold, cloudy, and heavy rain, theres gonna be a switch in genetics used and the way we grow them.
Female Seeds sent me C99, BB Cheesecake, and Outdoor Grapefruit late in the season, so they are just seedlings just above soil now. After missing an entire month (May), we are growing Female Seeds genetics in 10 gln pots, along with the AOG's, (unless they take off soon.)
The clones of SLG, Blue Dream, and GG#4 will go in the 45gln growbags.

SO HAPPY THE SUN IS FINALLY OUT IN FORCE!
The 6x GG#4's that are outside are gonna go ballistic now and just explode with new growth.
Love how the Glue produces a naturally round egg bush without topping her. She has an open structure too, for airflow.
Just a great plant to grow outdoors.

~star~crash~

i've a feeling that Glue outdoors will be phenomenal..i have gg4 a mom vegging just for that later on,some late start glue clones:dance013:

cureious

Howdy Masshole neighbors, weather has really sucked. My corn I planted 3 weeks ago to be a natural barrier to my neighbors and both streets has not sprouted yet. I tested 4 plants already, between the rain and cold near freezing nights, 3 died, 1 surviving with no visible growth, but hoping the energy went into the roots.

today is THE day, Full Strawberry Moon tonight !!!

Going to replant corn, clone my plants, move them into the garden, and plant the rest of my veggies today.

Best wishes to all on your crops this year !