What's new

Massachusetts Outdoor

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Do you use serenade in flower? I hear it has a strong smell..I was thinking about picking up some Greencure. Do you think preventives are necessary for all strains? Freezeland is supposed to be very resistant to disease so I haven't used anything yet.

NEVER use ANYTHING in flower. I use sprays just as a preventative.
The Serenade is used 2x's, 2 weeks before flower. On July 17th and July 24th.
Captain Jacks - the whole way through veg.
Thuricide - On July 1st and July 20th.
Preventatives are not necessary for all strains. Yes Serenade stinks. :biggrin:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
A quick pic of some of my container plants. A Bubba Kush/Sour bubble cross on the far right a Sandstorm in the middle and a little PCK on the left.
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Update

Update

Well the girls didn't necessarily love the transition but they are growing again :woohoo: They are anywhere from 3' to 4' 3 of them should be pretty tall as they were always the biggest with most stretch in flower.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Been spraying thuricide to deal with these stupid caterpillars we seem to be infested because of all the oak trees.

picture.php

Plan on spraying neem tomorrow after the rain.
Good luck out there :tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Well the girls didn't necessarily love the transition but they are growing again :woohoo: They are anywhere from 3' to 4' 3 of them should be pretty tall as they were always the biggest with most stretch in flower.

Looking good! They're gonna be big.:tiphat:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yo ahab, that pck from seed? ive got a good bit of experience with the pck. it dosent need much attention or food. easiest growing plant ive ever run.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
The PCK's I have outside are clones . The mother plant is a green pheno and has an exotic menthol/lemon/berry/chemmy scent. I was surprised how much difficulty I had cloning her. Very slow to take root. By comparison, the Sandstorm rooted within a few days while the PCK just sat there. Now that they are outside they are finally taking off but progress has been slow for the PCK cuttings.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
I'm going to help someone grow their first plant outdoors this summer.

Which clone would do best for them? (They only want one)
- GG4
- ECSD
- Lucifer OG (Karma)

Tagged & thanks for the feedback

ManyManySpliffs

- GG4
- ECSD
- Lucifer OG (Karma)

Give 'em something easy, the GG4. Not sure of the requirements of the Lucifer OG but that might not be too hard either.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
If smell is a concern then definitely don't go with the GG4 or ECSD probably too. GG4 gets loud as fuck the last 3 weeks or so of flower. I don't know anything about the Lucifer OG. I've never ran straight up ECSD either but it could pose a problem with training and supporting it if they don't know what to do.

If smell isn't a concern than GG4 all day :good:

Green Squall

Crap. Powdery mildew. Hard to see in the pics, but it's there. They are already flowering too. I saw the first pre flowers when I first transplanted. Had em on 18/6 too. I guess it's a very photosensitve strain. Should I still spray. I don't want to start killing flowers? Please advise.

picture.php
picture.php

Slabs

- GG4
- ECSD
- Lucifer OG (Karma)

gg4 all the way out of those choices. she may be stinky but shes a great place to start:biggrin:

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Hey Green Squall I'd bet that those plants will go back to veg after a few days.
As far as the PM, I'd spray without worrying about those preflowers. JMHO.

Green Squall

Hey Green Squall I'd bet that those plants will go back to veg after a few days.
As far as the PM, I'd spray without worrying about those preflowers. JMHO.

Thanks. I'll pick something up tomorrow.

PM is very frustrating. My zucchini and cumbers get it every year without fail. I had a feeling I would be seeing it sooner or later on my cannabis.