What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Grow 2020

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Inch by inch.

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Great place to chill.

Going with GG4 and then some of my crosses.
Had a Wedding Cake x 4DD male and crossed it with Chem Sis, GG4 and Scout Breath.

The Wedding Cake x 4DD was pretty good.

dufous

I've been growing these Mandala #1 in the garden daytime, then into the garage at night to force flowering. I've decided to finish them indoors under lights because of the rain. They should be ready about mid-July. Just in time, one jar remaining from 2019. Satori and Jake's Romulan in the swamp tubes ready about end of September, early October.

Attachments

• Mandala #1.jpg
    Mandala #1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 14

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Went from 90+ with drought to 70's and raining daily sometimes very heavy. Can't wait to see the sun again, I think the plants are ready to blow up. Everything was topped.

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Got a tripple.
picture.php

The three on the right are GG4 keepers. Looking for Nine out of the rest (and maybe a couple spares to end up at 12)

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are not having much of a problem with slugs the season thus far ...The dry start kept them from propagating heaven, and also we cleared a little growth so there’s not much for them to hide under...In a pinch we can use slug and snail bait in a ring around the base of the plant it’s excellent repellent it works for about 10 days at a time

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm guessing this is a little fungus getting going and thinking about going with a neem / safer soap foliar. Deff want to get some second opinions.
Thx Z

picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
doesn't look at all like PM, but i have no other explanation... sorry.

At first glance I thought it was water spots..you know, where water drops burn the leaves in the sun...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm thinking fungi too.

It's really just on one plant. Trimmed the infected leaves off and hit it with potassium bicarbonate. aka green cure.

Need to settle on something foliar to rotate in that will go easy on the leaves. Maybe neem with a wetting agent or Organocide.

It's a little surprising because it's been real dry here until the past couple days.

I thought water spots too but it was on some underneath leaves and theres no leaks around.

Botrytis cinerea is a fungus, so that fits.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I'm guessing this is a little fungus getting going and thinking about going with a neem / safer soap foliar. Deff want to get some second opinions.
Thx Z

View Image
Wth that looks so weird. It almost looks like dried out spray splotches, but it's appearance is so regular, almost repeating.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Wth that looks so weird. It almost looks like dried out spray splotches, but it's appearance is so regular, almost repeating.

AP, I tried washing some off on the waterspot idea. No good.
It's only on one of the gg4s and they are pretty full of leaves from constant topping. Taking a bunch of leaves off isn't a problem at all.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
AP, I tried washing some off on the waterspot idea. No good.
It's only on one of the gg4s and they are pretty full of leaves from constant topping. Taking a bunch of leaves off isn't a problem at all.
That's good hopefully it just something non systemic and won't fuck the plant. Are the gg's doing good for you?

:plant grow:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
That's good hopefully it just something non systemic and won't fuck the plant. Are the gg's doing good for you?

:plant grow:

Awesome, I've actually been trying to slow them down. You started them pretty early and I don't want them to outgrow the greenhouse. I've been topping them on every node pair. I wonder if aggressive trimming could have an effect on the plants resistance.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I have some serenade that will be here Monday I plan to start spraying as a preventive. Also looking for ways to top dress or folier to improve silica to strengthen the plants against infections.happy 4th everyone.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hit them again today with Green Cure. Cape Cod is one big traffic jam today. Forget dealing with it.
Hopefully tomorrow I can get our dog to the vet and still make it to a grow shop.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts