What's new

Massachusetts Grow 2020

NENugger

The race to finnish before hard frost is on
picture.php

Durban x PurpSat

yardgrazer

Looks like I'll be facing down some cold nighttime temps in a week or so, hoping everything soldiers on... got a few plants that should be done pretty soon but others still need another month or so.

CrushnYuba

Nice work boys. Always cool to see someone making outdoor work in New England. I think I'm going to be joining you next year. Should have been there this summer but dang covid.

Sept and oct is so rainy there. Why don't y'all light depp?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Nice work boys. Always cool to see someone making outdoor work in New England. I think I'm going to be joining you next year. Should have been there this summer but dang covid.

some one has to come demo it apparently, I'm concerned about drawing attention to my plant count personally, I might be a few over...

if you have the right early strains on the beast coast you can finish early outside...
these are all done by the end of Sept. shots from today.

OGKB 2.0
picture.php

Dosidos
picture.php

Durban Poison
picture.php

Headband
picture.php

1st time with this RUNTZ but she's very advanced and stinkyy...
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Going with light dep is next season here in Mass.

kritios

The blueberry is still ripening, but slowly. It may be ready in two weeks, or it may be three. I'm still watering twice a week, I have a pretty free-draining soil.
picture.php

picture.php

I didn't see this egg when I was out in the garden, only noticed it later when looking at the picture.

picture.php

I did kill a 1/2' long cream-colored caterpillar. I'll give another spray of BT today once the plants are out of the sun.

yardgrazer

I've hit the point where I have less drying space than plants that could potentially come down. Will push the close ones a little further and hope for the best. Gonna get down below freezing tonight and tomorrow... fingers crossed.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
A little late getting the nets up this year. Our greenhouse is packed full. Suited up with long sleeves and nitrile gloves and got to it. Covered in resin. Just the small gap between the gloves ant long sleeve required ISO and soap repeated to get clean. Now we have the dankest laundry room in town waiting for the machine. Even after a massive shower and fresh clothes all I can smell is dankness.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Looks like might be first frost tonight for western mass. Good luck everybody I know my plants aren't nearly ready.

Green Squall

I've hit the point where I have less drying space than plants that could potentially come down. Will push the close ones a little further and hope for the best. Gonna get down below freezing tonight and tomorrow... fingers crossed.

I sacrificed my bedroom for extra drying space last year and slept on the couch lol. Gotta do what you gotta do :biggrin:

yardgrazer

I sacrificed my bedroom for extra drying space last year and slept on the couch lol. Gotta do what you gotta do :biggrin:

I wish that worked for me, unfortunately the missus super-objects to the smell... in the interest of keeping the peace I've been trying to keep anything smelly out of the house. For now that means running a dehumidifier at night in a grow tent in a barn and switching to a fan for the dryer daylight hours. Works, but not a lot of room.

The upside is it forces to me to push plants a little longer in flower, at this stage of the season I'm usually ready to chop anything halfway finished.

dufous

It is a lot of up front work.

I don't recommend swamp tube growing.

Stealth is the reason for swamp tubes.

Latest posts

Latest posts