What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Grow 2020

Flippr

Anybody want Cake n Chem males?

Anybody want Cake n Chem males?

Hi, not sure where to post this but I'm in central MA and have 4 healthy males if anybody wants them. The strain is Cake n Chem from Greenpoint seeds. Four outta five were boys but the one girl is growing well so far.

Dankwolf

Female seeds 2020

Female seeds 2020

Strain
critacal sour
Harvested Oct 1st

Bag appeal 8 out of 10
Smell 5 out of 10
Yield 11 out of 10
Easy of growth 10 out of 10
Ease of trimming 8 out of 10

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sunshineinabag

I've been all over the UK but only as far south as Kent and Liverpool. I guess in the far southwest it gets pretty balmy, palm trees even in a few places with that warmth from the gulf stream . Here in Massachusetts the winters can be pretty harsh with a fair amount of snow. Typical daytime temps are still 40s to 50s.

I'll get them started indoors with LED lights and harden them with a shade cloth over the greenhouse.

Have a look at the last years thread. Massachusetts growers had an excellent showing. It's legal to have up to 12 plants. Here's the thread link. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=361368

Mass winters are harsh lol that's cute. I'm 4 hours north of mass....you must be from a lovely warm climate my friend. Btw are the wedding cake from under the steps available? My wife LOVED IT

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Mass winters are harsh lol that's cute. I'm 4 hours north of mass....you must be from a lovely warm climate my friend. Btw are the wedding cake from under the steps available? My wife LOVED IT

We are way down on the Cape. TheSeedSource usually has a good selection of PUTS but they don't show any of the wedding cake now. The breeder is chefro420 and he is here on ICMag.

Sunshineinabag

I used to live in orleans back when big stripers frequently swam.past gorilla rock. Now with those big ole sharks about idk. I appreciate your help zeez

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Will be picking through the rest next weekend to give it the week to dry out, we just got 2 inches of rain. There is a decent amount of SSH left as well as some other stuff that has to be carefully picked through due to PM.

SSH
picture.php

picture.php

WC
picture.php

Sour dubb
picture.php

Chem 4 that got hammered in a storm
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
What kind of smells do you get off that ssh?

I am terrible at describing smell but this is what I will say. It is my favorite smelling bud. It's very pungent, kind of pukey, more sour than sweet, and makes my mouth water like I want to eat it. I can't say I have smelled a haze like it but I am not big into hazes as I more prefer cookie types. It's a nice daytime smoke.

T

TakenByTheSky

Ah. That doesn't really sound very hazey maybe a skunk or NL type pheno.

The stereotypical haze smells are incensey, frankincense, sandalwood, piney or pissy.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Ah. That doesn't really sound very hazey maybe a skunk or NL type pheno.

The stereotypical haze smells are incensey, frankincense, sandalwood, piney or pissy.

It's a bit pissy but I agree it is not what many describe or what I have experienced in the past. Nonetheless it's a nice smoke

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I was outside cutting today with a couple pounds of weed on the table infront of me. I started hearing a shitload of police cars coming from different directions coming towards me and had to remind myself, it's ok, we're legal, no biggie. In the old days that could have been serious.