What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Grow 2019

Green Squall

We just dodged a biggie over here in Eastern MA, but I'm still expecting to find some minor wind damage. Kind of hard to avoid with these monster Himalayan trees. More on the radar, but its looks like mostly rain. Here are a couple pics from earlier this afternoon. As of last week, most of them were around 11ft tall.

picture.php

picture.php

Thankfully we didn't get hit bad.

Then we lost power for 4hrs starting at midnight. No storms, wind, anything. Indoor RDWC wasn't happy but got through it. It was just too late and I was too tired to fire up a generator when everything was wet outside. Joys of semi rural living with a small co-op running your power supply.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
We just dodged a biggie over here in Eastern MA, but I'm still expecting to find some minor wind damage. Kind of hard to avoid with these monster Himalayan trees. More on the radar, but its looks like mostly rain. Here are a couple pics from earlier this afternoon. As of last week, most of them were around 11ft tall.

View Image

View Image
wtf.gif

Those are huge:yoinks:

Things stretching here pretty good too. My photo is a week old, probably a good foot taller now. Full flip soon for sure.

Gotta grow veggies year round practically, indoors and out. Pets consume just way too much greens and herbs, pickling cukes for the wife they are her favorite. Happy wife = happy growing.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Beastin :biggrin: just watered in some neptunes harvest fish fertilizer today changed to the 2-4-1 version instead of the 3-2-1. Gotta spray thuricide tonight, everything is looking good even the plant that was being attacked. Tallest is @ 9` the average is 6`. Good luck everyone!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beastin :biggrin: just watered in some neptunes harvest fish fertilizer today changed to the 2-4-1 version instead of the 3-2-1. Gotta spray thuricide tonight, everything is looking good even the plant that was being attacked. Tallest is @ 9` the average is 6`. Good luck everyone!

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

God bless America! Excellent garden brother! Fun to watch! They like that Neptune's fish fertilizer! Keep up the good work! They will really push the next couple weeks! May get canopy closure! :smoke:

I had to go in w/ spinosad and soap last night. Invasive weed growth on my lot exploded outta nowhere after the rain, small corner of cover got blown back, and enemy through the wire. Got those bastards good though.

Good luck with the heat. Keep those sexy ladies hydrated.

calisun

looking good OG noman. Get some trellising up to support those ladies before the buds and wind starts pulling them down.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
looking good OG noman. Get some trellising up to support those ladies before the buds and wind starts pulling them down.

It will happen within the next couple weeks when strech really starts :tiphat: as far as water goes I only water to water in fertilizer other than that its all natural rain. While it will be very hot for the next week it will also be very humid so leaves can take water out of the air. We will also get thunderstorms due to the heat and humidity which will keep the top of the soil moist. Seems the more the plants get thrashed by the weather the more they grow so that is why I have been holding off on the trellis. Hopefully it all works out especially hoping for a dry fall :biggrin:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Ya'lls plants looking beautiful. I wish I had gotten around to doing the compost tea like I did last year, I feel like it really really helped with the soil biome and I had to move to a slightly different spot so I had to start that part over. The 2 newer ones with pails are Irene Kush x Tom Hill from the forum here. That tall lanky one between them is something called Friesland Indica, also from the forum.
picture.php

Oh and anybody wondering what "new england soil" is like, see that pile of rocks? Yeah, that's the "soil". :D

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Here's the before pic. Making the delivery to AP, I pulled up next to the wrong car. I thought it was Agent and rolled the window down flashing the plants. The guy went bug eyed when he saw the plants and thought he was going to score a nice gift of five plants. Then the real AgentPothead came over to the car and introduced himself. The guy looked pretty disappointed when he found out there was no score for him. Tough break.

picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Hahha oh man I told my friends about that when I got home. I felt so bad for that guy, like I almost wanted to give him a plant. Thanks again Zeez. :woohoo:Like I said I put 2x of the irene out there, then the other 3 plants are gettin clones cut this weekend.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Tornado warnings for the second time in 12 hours. We are getting blasted here.

Latest posts

Latest posts