What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Grow 2019

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Just put in the time trimming the undergrowth. Already allot of shoots to remove and allot of stuff that takes away from top growth.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I've been doing the same. I took 3/4 of a five gallon bucket, packed, off each of the larger Ninja Fruit and Gorilla bubble plants I have outside the other day.
Increased air flow and light under the canopy are additional reasons why I denude the interiors of the plants. Mold would definitely set in if left untouched.

I kept a lot of cuts for rooting. I wont use them all but I do share cuts with a few local growers.
picture.php

Broke my heart to throw the unused potential cuts into the compost tumbler.

Just put in the time trimming the undergrowth. Already allot of shoots to remove and allot of stuff that takes away from top growth.

EastCoast710

damn i miss all thos genetcs my only sourc fuckd me n gave me russet mites out of jelously luckily i pooppeed tons of seeeedd n misseed a male of som fire got crosses im phenohunting threw butt i need production back i cant aff ord to pay for smoke tinctures lotions distillate bhho just to stayy out of paain i gaave my cllected clones out to make ure id get em bback nd everyone fucked me even a member here who i tghoughth was my boy but ITS ALWYS SOMETHING IILL FIND A SHIITT TON OF KEEPERS IN ALL TH BREEDIN IVE DNE BUT RUNNING CLONES INDOORS FOR MY CAANCER I NEED IT TO B CLEAN IF NEEEONE IN MASS WANT TO TRADE SEEEEEEEED FIR SOME CLONES AWESOME MEESSAGE ME SRY KEYBOARD ISS FUCKDD N IM BROKE

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
damn i miss all thos genetcs my only sourc fuckd me n gave me russet mites out of jelously luckily i pooppeed tons of seeeedd n misseed a male of som fire got crosses im phenohunting threw butt i need production back i cant aff ord to pay for smoke tinctures lotions distillate bhho just to stayy out of paain i gaave my cllected clones out to make ure id get em bback nd everyone fucked me even a member here who i tghoughth was my boy but ITS ALWYS SOMETHING IILL FIND A SHIITT TON OF KEEPERS IN ALL TH BREEDIN IVE DNE BUT RUNNING CLONES INDOORS FOR MY CAANCER I NEED IT TO B CLEAN IF NEEEONE IN MASS WANT TO TRADE SEEEEEEEED FIR SOME CLONES AWESOME MEESSAGE ME SRY KEYBOARD ISS FUCKDD N IM BROKE

Good luck man, that sucks. Hope someone can help ya. I only have my outdoor plants currently and would happily give you a cut of each but they are outdoor in my garden and there are definitely bugs out there. Hope ya find what you need :comfort:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Another week down and all is well, estimate about 4 more weeks of veg. Plants are doing well except the one that is getting beat up by bugs but it should be alright. After a week of sun finally the plants loved it and really started to fill out. My tallest is 6'5 and the last 3 scout breath I planted are shooting up.

picture.php

picture.php

3 scout breath
picture.php

picture.php

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
nice, i hope you have a bunch of holes drilled out underneath those containers!
maybe put some 2x4's underneath so it drains good

That was to Zeez and his greenhouse

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
garden looks good OG. what are you gonna do about supporting branches? once they put on weight?

Thanks, I will be setting up a trellis system with strapping and netting. It has worked in the past and is relatively easy to set up. Pics are of last year.

picture.php

picture.php

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Chopping one of the autos tomorrow.
Gave it an initial trim in the pot.

picture.php

Chem Kesey x Christmas Tree Bud .
Started it late . Just want to get an idea of what they want to do.

picture.php

Today's group shot.
Mulched most of the plants last night with eel grass I collected on the beach.
The looks I got when I drove onto the beach with a pitchfork and a trash can were amusing. Lol.

Giving them their first shot of compost tea tonight after it cools off a bit.

picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?

View Image

View Image

Today's group shot.
The looks I got when I drove onto the beach with a pitchfork and a trash can were amusing. Lol.

View Image
That is a damn impressive autoflower! Can I ask when you started that?

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
A local grower gave it to me at about 4 -6 inches high on 4/30/2019.
It's in a 2 gallon bucket.
He called it Ole' Miss.
Not sure of breeder or actual lineage.

RogueChief

View Image

View Image

Today's group shot.

View Image

Is your cross of Cookie Wreck from Cannaventure? Just curious as to your thoughts since I have two going this summer. And that Chem Kesey x Christmas Bud sounds amazing, looks like you have quite the time pollinating! :artist: