What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

gmanwho

Veteran
agreed ...Unlimited plant numbers would be unreal in looking for those special cuts.

took with sony camera, focus is a little off. but worthy of a post..

EP

picture.php

b-safe everyone.

G

guest121295

I made some of the nicest bubble hash with that SFV/Sour trim.I just jarred up the buds, a few more are hanging in slow mode but I've had a couple of very nice smokes and one hash scare.:)

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what up guys!

some more pictures :tiphat:

grinderella # 9 at 50days :jump:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sourlope at 61, ogchem2 at 60ish, galactic grape 58
picture.php

sourlope
picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

You've done a great job organizing and working that space.Its not hard for things to go amiss and hav a crazy unorganized canopy.They do look floppy though, damn the flowers are so big, I guess they have to fall.I know I've asked you but do you use pro mix as a base?

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chaco you have me blushing like a little girl.....:shucks:

Yes sir pro-mix hp, but I think I like the sunshine#4 more. ss#4 seems to be more ph stable late in flower.

That SFVsour is some kill gear. Got a nice chunky one at 50days or so :dance013:

stay safe everyone

G

Guest3498

Credit given where credit is due tacoma, you are crushing it. Props bro, keep it up! Save me a nug of that grinderalla.

This thread is probably my favorite thing on the whole internet. The novelty of having people who love cannabis as much as I do in my area just doesn't wear off...

G

guest121295

I'll have to grab a bale today.They have a great selection of good soil mixes at a place not so far away....although I've been looking for excuses to go for long drives now that I own a hotrod.An old man walking his dog told me to slow down yesterday morning, I guess he didn't have Nevilles for breakfast!On the way back up the road I drove real slow so my big dog could have a look at him.That dog lives in my macho mobile now, I can't even make him jump out, he's sitting out there now in the car, waiting while it snows...:)

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chefro! I hope you still check in from time to time homie, if ya do, this one's for you.
ECSDxWhiteOG tester from P.U.S. I have 4 females and this one is a stunner at 20 days.
picture.php

OldScratch
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
That ECSDxWOG at 20 days looks sofa king we todd did. As usual, nice work MP!

Some more of the S99 x OG cross I'm playing with. I've been mindful to not get too high or low on any one plant until sampling them, looks can be deceiving. Though I am starting to feel good about my odds of finding something worthwhile in these.

picture.php

picture.php

Grape Candy... this lady has been hard to ignore.
picture.php

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one TC! :D

Here's some grown by Chaco, best I've ever had. :respect:

picture.php

Myself, hand's down, reaching for the 'magic' haze. :)

Got 5" yesterday, our 1st snow, got the stove cranking, eating blueberry pancakes, w/ a beautiful winter scenario thru the window.
Sunday A.M.'s at it's best!

:tiphat:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great pic, HL...great nugs, Chaco. 45 more days and hopefully I'll have something that looks like that:)

TC, murdering it homie...

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a lot of work to do this AM, so I had the camera going in full force.
Sour tent in Coco@34days
picture.php

OldScratch in Soil@34days
picture.php

WhiteOG in Soil@34days
picture.php

Pre98Bubba reversed. Put an extra GC cut into flower to be pollinated for some BubbaCush...hardy har har har..on some real dork shit:)
picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
nothing like a killer batch of ECSD in coco melty, personally I'll take it anyway I can get it but I am partial to the the coco, nice job you should have some big beautiful buds in that tent in no time, also GC= Green Crack? Im also always was curious about when people reverse the sex of a plant to make crosses, does this have any effect of the genetics down the line at all? I just find it amazing to make a plant the different sex to breed with, it be like taking the two sexiest lesbians in the world to make the prettiest child....

Killer shots TC and HL, HL I like how the bud is riding around on a glass piece dragonfly bad ass art work!