What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

The Vermonster

Hey all!! Its been a long while but I'm happy to say I'll be moving in to a new place and be able to start up this wonderful hobby again!!! I'm sick of paying for this stuff that is medicre at best but due to security issues and the landlord moving back in the house due to being foreclosed on i had to shut it down. Good to see Highlighter and friends holding down the fort. Good to see new faces as well!!! I have been lurking for the past year or so but ready to get back in this awesome and rewarding hobby!!! Anyway just dropped by to say hello and keep up the awesome work!!! IMO this thread is one of the best and it goes to show the East Coast aint no joke!!! Happy Thanksgiving all and GO PATS!!!!!!!!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
FB420, good stuff my friend keep it up. :joint:

Chaco, vegging until x-mas!?!? I can't wait to see the buds you get when you decided to flower those monsters, good luck and I can't wait!

The Vermonster, good luck with the move and hope your garden is up sooner than later, i know what its like to pay top dollar for some ok shit its heartbreaking to do. :wallbash:

Happy thanksgiving to everyone hope you all ate lots of turkey and watched plenty of football.

SD cross
Picture_945.jpg

SSH

Picture_946.jpg

Picture_947.jpg

Golden Goat (I still can't stop laughing over the name of this stuff :laughing:)
Picture_948.jpg

Picture_949.jpg

BIG UP YOURSELF!

Rudedewd

Just a shout out to the tri-state gardening crew. I hope all are well and that everyone had a very enjoyable and stoned Thanksgiving. November has actually been a pretty decent month weatherwise and I hope it stays this way for awhile. I haven't had to put my bike away yet and I'm hoping for at least a few more weeks before I have to. The cold doesn't bother me all that much but once snow flies the lil girl goes into the shed.

My lil oasis is doing pretty well despite a never ending battle against the borg, so far I'm holding my own. Instead of using mom's and clones I'm still cracking beans, all crosses that I've made. So far they have all been pretty tasty, eventually I want to pick a couple or so and start keeping moms and clowning around.

Stay safe and stay stoned people

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots Otto...Chaco, veg till when???? FucK!...RudeDewd, how's the kitty?:joint:

Here's what I've been up to lately...
ChemD
picture.php

picture.php

Chem4
picture.php

BuBBa
picture.php

Blueberry
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey all,
everythings looking great in here as always. your all killing it.
all but one ch9 are harvested. i got a decent take. ive been taking time to pick the best 3. its down to 4 so far.
5, and 6 smell fruity, 5 is more berrys. 7 was super potent, but it was a very compact plant, i only got 2 ozs from it, but the clones look more spread out, so i expect them to come out better. and 1 is piney and looks super good.
whiteberrys a mother. starting to get my cycles down, and i cant wait for her to flower.
i hope everyones thanksgiving went well. mine was fine, just alot of driving. worth it, i had a great dinner.:yummy:

gmanwho

Veteran
MP,,, whats the story with that Bubba? Her genetics or whatever else u may know of her? WOW.... those undersides have some serious coverage..

B-safe

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bummer, O, down w/ the borg! :no:

I myself had a great T-day & extended holiday up in NH & Me. :pie:
Just got home. I had overwatered the plants when I left, coming home to a lot of dead leaves and a new batch of PM to spray. :frown:
Started pruning the dead, but needed some caffeine to continue, so I'm taking a break. Had a late night. Went to the Narrows in Fall River for a show, what an awesome place! Great sound!
If anyone's into roots-rock/'americana', I highly recommend Chuck Prophet's 'Let Freedom Ring'. 'Bout the best disc I've heard this yr. and better live. ;)
Saw Sonic Youth the wk before with a headful of cannabutter, unbelievable head trip. Saw them a few times in the mid 80's, but in '89 I saw them on brownies, and that's when they really started making sense to me, lol! Seen them many times since then, always w/ a canna-edible head. :D

Man, the Apollo gets me rambling! Sorry, back to your Hip Hop.
:biglaugh:

OK, coffee's done it's job too, back to the snipping & spraying!

GO PATS!

gmanwho

Veteran
Outkast, Hit them hard an fast, every 3-5 days for 2-3 weeks in a row. Then once week for like 3 weeks after the 3-5 day sced.

IM not kidding. the only way to get rid of spider mites is to hit them every 3-5 days, this way they can never mate an produce more eggs. eggs can hatch ever 3-10 days. so the ones u just hit may be dead, but the eggs will hatch. then they will mate an produce more. i have yet to find an ovicide that works on them.

Hit your mothers, clones,walls, buckets, tops of medium, remove any an all dead leafs. Clean all twine string etc, clean all stakes. clean all walls near that a leaf may have touched. clean you drying racks, if you make hash seclude your trim from this future batch thats finishing. In my spider mite voyage i have read that spider mite eggs can harbor up to......2 YEARS.

use Azatrol on flowering plants, but its very hard to get full kill coverage in flower as the oils repel the liquid.

for clones, veg & ,moms and early flower up to 10 days use floramite or a bifenthrine product or a systemic insect from lowes or HD. these take about 30 days before they break down an the half life makes them safe again. so i dont suggest them after 10 days into flower.

they laugh at neem.

Add some drops of dishsoap to your spray or dunk mixture. it allows the water to flow an wick insuring greater coverage. I suggest u dunk your plants, as they are on backside of leaves and on stems if they are traveling to higher ground. in which they usually do.

It may sound harsh, but spider mites call for harsh measures. Especially if you have a good amount of plants. if u have few plants its easier and not as harsh measure may not be needed.

I got a FULL OUT war over here, went about 6 months without seeing any, and they appeared last run. and its been every 3-5 days i clean and dunk and apply. also remove any damaged leaves cause theres eggs on there. also by removing the spotted leaves its easier to tell if a colony reappears.

I gotta go fight right now again. if u need any other ideas pm me. I got an arsenal of ideas for these rat bastards.

It can be won...

B-safe

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
hey O, happy to hear about your good thanksgiving and extremely sorry to hear about the mite infestation. Here is my solution and trust its very tedious and boring but will get the job done; get a bottle of einstein oil following the direction, but instead of spraying the plants grab a chair and a sponge. soak the sponge in the einstein oil and rub it on the front and back of every leaf. this way you don't hurt any buds during flowering. Then go to the home depot or lowes and buy some volck oil and spray that shit on your anything but your plants, this will kill any eggs lying around that have not yet been hatched.

good luck!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
O, if your using ed rosenthal Zero Tolerance, then thats good stuff that will keep them at bay and actually smells really good believe it or not. It also works well on powdery mildew and its all organic too!

good luck!

noreaga

zeaamnnn dominicano, that ssh is lookin crazy! just got back from my thanksgiving vacation you's guys! had to stop in and say a big whassup! pics of some sick ass bubba kush and og kush to come in the next night or so if im not stoned outta my mind lol

stay high fam
nordizzle

Latest posts

Latest posts