What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

noreaga

lune those are nice size, cant wait to see em when the buds start lookin like smeegal ;)

am i wrong or are we all sour fans in here??

sour is east coast.... kushes are west coast imo...when i go out to cali they all about their kushes there not really big on sour...idk what they thinking but for me its sour d for life.:xmasnut:

G

guest121295

I'm a convert as well, not sure what I converted from but now I'm all sour.....:santa1:

G

guest121295

Me too.............................
picture.php

G

guest121295

Check out my sour larry, these are some bottom branches when the top is pulled way over, after 2 days of flush there are new flowers all over................Such a stinker.........:santa1:
picture.php

L

Lune TNS

Man it's hard not to be a fan of sour, I just wish it filled in better like some casey jones spears, it's respectable though. Some beautiful nugs ya got there chaco, that LL looks like some fire too :smokeit:

G

guest121295

So is it safe to say she never really grows out giant colas, just branches full of fat chunks with perhaps a round chunk on the top? :xmastree::xmastree:

lune im wit you on wishing the sour d fattened up more...definitely not a heavy yielder but it makes me just want to devote the whole room to it

that sour larry lookis delicious i just got myself some ogkush...nothing but sour taste in it wit a lil lemmon...tastes so good makes you wanna smak yo mama

i think its time i get a better camera

SDC13405.jpg

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Sour D will always hold a special place in my lungs for sure

Chaco, looks like its been snowing on the sour larry she sure is a frosty bitch. Is she also growing hydro?

Lune, that room is looking proper dude, can't wait to see them ecsd in a few more weeks.

bostondutchmast, nice nugs you grow them from soil, coco, hyrdo?

here some pics of the golden goat, she smells amazing!

Picture_952.jpg

Picture_950.jpg

Here is the Casey Jones
Picture_957.jpg

Picture_956.jpg

Chem D

Picture_953.jpg

The room

Picture_955.jpg

Im trying to keep up with you all but there is just to so many dank buds on the east coast. keep it up everyone

G

guest121295

Damn son....nice work, the golden goat looks like a winner with that short stack. I think we may have it all here on the right coast.....:peppermintstick::elf::peppermintstick:

L

Lune TNS

Looks SICK otto, great work :joint:

Are you still doing that side by side with cns and floranova? Whats your take on em? They both must work fine lol.

noreaga

otttttttttttttooooooooooooooooooo that air pot or smart pot is crazy lookin, the goat will do you right man trust that! i got to try it once and its definitely a unique smoke.. im sittin here eatin thin ass genao slices with some fresh moozerell and olive oil u guys dont know how good this is, i wish there was a strain that tasted like it

otto great skills. that golden goat is has some nice uniform... short n thick.

og was grown soil under 1000watt light 600whps400wmh combined bulb.
3 week cure in jars then vacum sealed

chaco you got it right. the east coast is definitely my preferred coast when it comes to weed. when i go to cali i feel like im the only one who enjoys some skunk funk.

The Vermonster

OTTO looking great!! The Golden Goat is indeed a gem!!! I have had the pleasure of growing her out and man is she a spicy and tasty girl!!! She was found by Mr Dank(a member in standing on here) and I guess he passed it amongst his circle and I was lucky enough to be gifted the cut from one of those guys in his circle. When I was growing her I had 6 diiferent strains going and out of the 6 she was by far the best!!! She yielded me 3 zips growing in coco and in a 3 gallon square pot. If you look around you'll see some of the shots I took of her as I had to shut down the op for security purposes but like I said I'm close to moving into a nice place where I can resume this awesome hobby! Im almost positive she was named for one of those recyclable can crushers you see out in the midwest as they are called golden goats because they eat the cans like a goat would...lol. Anyway shes a gem and definately a keeper!!! I hope you have cloned her for the next run. I will have her when I get back up and running here w/in a month or so and wouldnt hesitate to grow her out exclusively!! I pulled her at 72 days and she was 50/50 but she could easily go 80 I would say but to each is own. Glad to see everyone on here doing well and cant wait to join in the fun in the coming months!!! Good to see old faces and also new faces. Keep up the great work all and OTTO if you have any questions about the goat feel free to pm me.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Lune, I have done the side by side and I have to say I like both products but I think the CNS-17 is a little better: 1. its more ph neutral 2. Plants look a litter greener with it. I am going to do it again and switch a few things up next time to be fair. If i notice the same results well then its the CNS-17 that will be used.

Chaco, I think you got it all with that sour larry!

noreaga, the smart pots kick ass as you can see, also I can't wait to puff on her. How was the high?

BDM, those bulbs are expensive but work well, I notice they make nugs super tight and dense. The OG sounds nice I hope to smoke her some day down the road.

The Vermonster, thanks for the info man good to know, that is crazy how they came up with the name for it. 80's days sounds too long for me to wait...

Here is another shot of the room just a different angle and no thumbs up this time.

(which side do think is the floranova lune?)

Picture_951.jpg

keep it green...:stocking:

noreaga

well when i tried the goat my palette wasnt anything like it is now, i was a young buck and had been smoking weed all day and in the west coast. there was a lemon tart/pine (if even that) ajaxy haze with some fresh crushed black pepper hints like oldschool "that shit" kinda bud. potency is top shelf.. no complaints all around from the bros! cant wait to hear your thoughts on it as its been a few years since i even saw the goatski..

chaco brah whats good with that lemon larr, looks unreal in a really real way

Latest posts

Latest posts