What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im looking to order some seeds to. i was wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction. and if somebody could explain what feminise means i would greatly appreciate it.

to order seeds, i use seedboutique.com. you can buy with a credit card, why thats i go there. there is also seedbay.com. they accept payment in money order, not credit card.
as for the feminized part, that just means they are female plants. no males to sift through. feminized seeds cost more, but if your not certain, go with feminized so you dont have to worry about males.
:joint:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CH9's

CH9's

alright, i got a big update, to keep things rolling.
first off, the harvest pics. these are from plant 8 and 4. 8 being the better smoke. 8 was more piney, while 4 had a musky fruity sent.
so far we are not keeping number 3,and 4. most other plants look pretty good.
-=- number 8:joint:
picture.php

-=- #4:joint:
picture.php

-=-Number 2
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-Number 9
picture.php

-=- well its been awhile...
-=- The butter
picture.php

-=-Next up...Whiteberry! im growing her out, so i can clone the shit out of her :)
picture.php

-=-

noreaga

fatblunt i hope your puttin that budder to some good use man, some angel cake or some kinda craziness lol.. EAGLES AND COWBOYS LOST tonight which means i can sleep easy now boys, giants still got a shot! :joint::joint:

fatblunt i hope your puttin that budder to some good use man, some angel cake or some kinda craziness lol.. EAGLES AND COWBOYS LOST tonight which means i can sleep easy now boys, giants still got a shot! :joint::joint:

how about some apple crisp or some sticky bunz but u know the patriots have it

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
FB420, looking nice dude! keep it up and give us a smoke report when shes ready...

I don't really have anything to sexy to post here yet... but here is a shot of a chem d and casey jones that are 25 days into flowering. These smart pots really let them get big quick! wasn't expecting this kind of growth whatsoever, but I guess that a good problem!

chem d
Picture_925.jpg
Picture_926.jpg

Casey

Picture_927.jpg
Picture_928.jpg

I've never grown out the CJ before and I know I've seen some peeps here post some pics of her, any suggestion of what will make her better????

noreaga

boston, fugghetabout the plants I want that lasgana !!! you hit it up with the 3 cheese mix I hope? all about that polyhybrid reggiano provelone mozzerella action

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: tell me that's not pizza! :laughing:

Home from work, taking my belated 4:20 hit, the munchies kick in when I eyeballed THAT! :D

oh shit its a pizza lol. but it does look like a nice cheesey lasagna. im 100% italian so theres always something going on. fettuccine alfredo for dinner tonight , always good food cooking in this house :woohoo: now igot the munchies again :yoinks:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Here we are again on page 2, I wish I had something sexy to post up but everything is too early into flowering. Im thinking about taking a couple pics of the veg room just to keep it going, I will do it unless some ones got something sexier for us.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CH9's

CH9's

ill get things rolling on this page.
took a test sample from plant 5, it has a nice fruity flavor and sent. that long haze aka number 10, is super lemony.
im getting close to harvest 3 plants. just in time for thanksgiving, and yes, that is what im thankful for this year. i plan on making some super potent baked goods this season.

-=-ch9 clones, pure power plant (2) c99 x Panama red (2).
whiteberry, and one flying dutchmen from a mixed pack
picture.php

-=-Number 9
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=- long haze , almost touches the ceiling
picture.php

-=-

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
FB420, the ch9's are coming along nicely, #9 looks like she is just about ready to get harvested, you gotta love the 7ft indoor haze plants, always fun to work with...

G

guest121295

Hope ya'll are doing well, everything looks great as usual over here..I've been busy trying to keep my mouth shut....Sometimes the only things I need to make me happy are another man's weed and another towns clams......:joint::joint:
picture.php

G

guest121295

10 days from showing roots, these cuts are jumping out of the bucket.It's great to see that a 4' shop light still serves a purpose....:woohoo:
picture.php

damn i wish i could still go clamming next door, they had this place shut down for the past 5 years ever since that red tide scare.:wallbash: got to go make some spaghetti alle vongole

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CH9 Harvest

CH9 Harvest

harvest time!!
i finished harvest on #4, and 8. complete harvest on 5.
5 and 8 are my favorite so far. but five has that fruit / berry flavor i love, its a really good smoke. i have about 3, number 5 clones in flowering right now. cant wait to get more. :joint:

-=- 5 before harvest
picture.php

-=- 5
picture.php

-=- #8, main
picture.php

-=- drying system
picture.php

-=-sample nugs. #9, and 6 (still in tent)
picture.php

-=- other half of #4 harvest
picture.php

-=- mmm butter.. phily cream cheese is full of butter
picture.php

-=-

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got the c99 x PR popped. shes got some vegging to do till i can find the females.
as for the butter, i used the small nugs from all the ch9s i harvested, and some from the bagseed plant, and all the clippings. i did a full pound, i plan on makeing brownies and rice krispy treats next week.
untill i get bubble bags ill be makeing butter. cant wait till i get them. id much rather be making hash. :)

nmm rice krispy treats. scooby snacks are always good but hash is something you can smoke and thats the best way to enjoy dank imo there was a pic in dried budshots of c99xpanama red that was soooo frosty made me want to get it. you got a grow journal for it