What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
FB420, nice work dude! looks like you'll be smoking real good in a about a week hope u give us some smoke reports :joint::joint::joint:

Chaco, it's the simple things in life that make it great. No need to have your mouth shut over here, let if out!!!!

So, I got around to taking some pics; like i said before it's a little early into flowering (28 days) but I figured we needed a shot in the arm over here, so here we go...

My friend gave me this cut and I thought he was fucking with me when he told me the name, "Golden Goat." Anyone grown her out before??? She is short and stocky but the leaves are more on the skinny side. The smell is unique can't really describe it.

Picture_929.jpg

Here is SSH, small tight fruity nugs will come of her

Picture_930.jpg

Picture_931.jpg

Casey Jones

Picture_932.jpg

Picture_933.jpg

Some SD cross not sure with what tho...

Picture_934.jpg

Picture_936.jpg

I also just germ some beans and have 8 Supreme Hash Plant by Reeferman seeds that have just been put into flowering, will keep everyone posted.

This is my favorite time of the year as a indoor grower everything seems to just be a little bit better in every way. Since I don't plan to grow this spring and summer I'm gonna have to stock up some different stuff!!!!

be safe everyone

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bostonDutch -=- i havent started a journal yet, still to early. i like to have her grown out, and flowering before i start it. taking pictures through out . so i can add alot of pics and not as much lame vegging pics. haha. ill keep you updated here tho.

ottoman -=- im loveing those smart pots. i am definatly geting some next time i got to the store. the smoke one these ch9s are good tho. once they get a good cure i cant wait to see it. there was acouple plants in that mixed pack that arent going to be kept around. number 3 looked too much like kind bud, and unless this long haze performs well. shes going too. 16 weeks to finish is wayy too long.

-=- office is on now, super funny shit. always sunny in philadelphia at 10 FX -=-

G

guest121295

Nice closet full of weed!! I really enjoy the smell of a roomfull of drying buds, it's ashame we have to hide it, but who knows maybe not for long, eh?:joint: Looks like those smartpots keep the plants nice and stocky with chunky budsites, I think that you won't be the only one growing in them for long.My one flowering plant is about 7 feet tall and it's tied up and down in a circle but I took it from the corner of a room where it didn't have much light.We'll see around x-mas time.Some nice weed around the coast this time of year, it's good to know we're not alone.Fall through winter does seem to be the best time to grow, when the sun is high the bills are too!!! Enjoy life gentlemen, the time for the best weed is here...:joint::joint:

G

guest121295

No sir, I gave them all away...I had some funny experiences with that stock. Nothing but great luck myself as well as the people from here I gave them to...however some of the civilians did not fare so well and gave me nothing but tears.:joint::joint:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bob don't look like that no more, but he's still rockin' the short shorts! :spank:

Got some smart pots on the way. ;)

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
HL,

I love 1980's Bob Weir, I was him for Halloween actually, rocking the jean short shorts and all! I've always wanted to make shirts that said "bobby's shorts are shorter than yours."
Last time i saw bobby live I was disappointed, it was a warm night and he wore some regular shorts, I guess he might be too old to rock the jean shorts...

Glad to hear you got the smart pots, you wont regret it trust me!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so far i must say these ch9's are really good. one for the value, you cant get a 10 pack of feminised seeds for under 50$ anywhere else.
there is 2 or 3 plants that im not keeping around. but the ones that are staying have a great variety. lemons to blueberries and some in the middle. :yes:
i finish trim and jarred. 4, 5, and 8. with 7 finished yesterday. got a good harvest. heres the numbers
4 - 3 1/2 oz
5 - 5 1/2 oz
7 - 2 oz
8 - 6 oz
i just cut and hung number 9. she had nugs so heavy they flopped to the sides. i used a yoyo hanger to hold it up. but heres some pictures.

-=- blunt :joint: grape dutchmaster, with berry ch9s
picture.php

-=- #9 before harvest.
picture.php

-=- cleaned out closet, just to fill her up again. #2 is coming down tomorrow.
picture.php

-=-9 hanging
picture.php

-=-

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
FB420, looking good man, I love a dutchies as much as the next guy and girl but it seems as I get older I enjoy buying and smoking those big bob marley joints, much easier on my lungs. But i will say smoking a blunt is great...

heads up cannonball coming your way

29dc494c0421bb261c80a2cef8b885ed.jpg

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FB420, looking good man, I love a dutchies as much as the next guy and girl but it seems as I get older I enjoy buying and smoking those big bob marley joints, much easier on my lungs. But i will say smoking a blunt is great...

try this out, next time you roll a blunt, dont put the outer leaf on. it adds alot of harshness.
my friends have been rolling blunts this way for acouple years, and they say they it doesnt hurt their lungs, and they cough less.
im going to have to try these marley papers tho.

try this out, next time you roll a blunt, dont put the outer leaf on. it adds alot of harshness.
my friends have been rolling blunts this way for acouple years, and they say they it doesnt hurt their lungs, and they cough less.
im going to have to try these marley papers tho.

thats the coreect way, always go with a dutch palma too, no flavor chemicals on them shitm just pure piff taste

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
FB420, don't actually get the bob Marley brand papers, they suck IMO. The papers I like are Rizzla king size or the zig zags king size.

L

Lune TNS

Chaco, fatblunt, HL, BDM, otto good work fellas, everything looks great...

I'm a vanilla dutch man. Grew up smoking on those. Although I will admit that swisher sweets let you taste the weed waaay better. Only problem is people only smoke dutches around here so good luck finding fresh swishers... Either way I'm with otto, a fat J is always better than a fat L :joint:

Finally have some stuff worth showing over here... you guys are hard to keep up with

Group of casey jones, only on day 5 of flower but chugging along just fine:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Group of chemd and casey jones about 4 weeks in:
picture.php

picture.php

ChemD:
picture.php

Casey Jones:
picture.php

:wave:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Damn lune, that looks sick!!! Looks like your gonna have a bunch of nice fat heavy top colas on those bitches. I got a question tho, Im growing the casey jones out for the first time how many days do you usually taker her?

I also got a chem about 4 weeks into flowering but I don't think she looks as nice as yours! But i post a couple pics anyways...

Picture_941.jpg

Picture_942.jpg

L

Lune TNS

Thanks bro. To be honest I feel that I tripped that first light just a little bit too early. I needed to flower something at the time so they went in as soon as they could... but they do seem to be filling in nice so I can't complain. What can I say - I just like big plants!!

I've pulled her down as early as 8 weeks before and never got any complaints, but imo like most stuff she is much better (and bulkier) at 9 weeks. No reason to go farther than that with this particular cut, although I guess it wouldn't hurt if ya like stony herb. And dude I wouldn't worry at all about that chem, looks like it's gonna be a monster when done. I love how every little bit of the chems goes solid from top to bottom. All nug, almost no popcorn :joint:

edit: Also forgot the add before that I popped some g13haze beans I had laying around. Can't wait to flip em :joint:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Lune thanks for the info, 9 weeks it is! Also good luck with the beans let us know how they come out...

I also just popped a couple seeds I had recently just found. I was visiting my friend who lives in NYC couple weekends ago and he has the connect to the delivery services. Well the first sack we got the stuff looked real nice and he ask the dude what it was and he just said it was more of a sativa plant. I went to pack the bowl and out drops a bean. It was us that nice racey high which i enjoy from time to time. Then later he called a different one and we got a sack of some Black Bubba Kush, I pulled a nug out of the little plastic case and started to pack the bowl and next think I know another bean! I ask him how often he found beans in his but and he said rarely. So it kinda feels like karma and I have to pop them.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ch9s

ch9s

looking great guys, i do feel my garden is not complete with out chemdog, those casey jones's are nice too, might have to try them out.

heres some of number 6, right before harvest. i chopped 1 and 2 today, so there is only one ch9 left, number 10, long haze, 16 week finisher:yoinks:.

-=- 6, main
picture.php

-=- closets full again :joint:
picture.php

-=-#2 hanging
picture.php

G

guest121295

Lovely, lovely, the right coast has the weed!!!!:joint::joint: Glurky weather out there so I built myself a spot where it never rains and the sun shines like the desert. 5 square ft with a 20yr old MH250. I'm going to veg these until x-mas time, they should grow quite large, they're 16 days old today.Stay dry folks there's a storm coming.:joint::joint:
picture.php