What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Chaco nice plants man love that purplypink , and i c the name change, less confusing eh.lol

hows that blue haze taste looks good

looks good all arounnd :canabis:

Glad o c u IPIT

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys, looking good.
heres some different ch9s
its been awhile since i updated here. just glad to be back and my computers working.
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-

N

Neville H.

I picked up a couple ecsd and LL cuts from my friends here and it was like pulling somebody's eye teeth but I did it

I know what that's like... I myself have been trying to get my hands on a ECSD clone in this area, and have had less than zero luck in doing so.

Anyway, welcome back.... What is LL?

G

guest121295

picture.php
The LL = Elite's lemon larry, just some cut I dug up after growing out about 70 seedlings most which quite frankly, sucked.The LL stood out way above the rest in dankness and of course potency.The cut is performing much differently than the seedling mom.I beat this one out of a friend who had too many....

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Hey O, Im sorry for the loss, i know that can be a tough.

Hey chaco, the LL is looking nice she'll be even nicer when we can see some buds on that bitch. Everything is looking great as usual.

Everyone else looks like they're killing it, keep it green!

So I was reading about smart pots and finally went out and got a couple and I have to say it works AMAZING! my plants have never blown up like they have since I tried them. I recommend people try these cause I don't think you'll ever use anything pot or grow bag. here it is day 18 of flowering and the roots are already shooting out the sides! They can really breathe well in these pots.

Picture_858.jpg

here are a couple pics of the goo dried

Picture_859.jpg
Picture_861.jpg
Picture_865.jpg

Here is some chem d, The smell is unbelievable I still cant get over it.

Picture_864.jpg
Picture_863.jpg

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
So I was reading about smart pots and finally went out and got a couple and I have to say it works AMAZING! my plants have never blown up like they have since I tried them. I recommend people try these cause I don't think you'll ever use anything pot or grow bag. here it is day 18 of flowering and the roots are already shooting out the sides! They can really breathe well in these pots

I think I may pick me up a few 3gal smartpots for my next grow.. I've been hearing so much possitive about then, that it's making it hard for me to be cheap LOL.. Considering I just paid $3+ for quite a few maxipots...

Lots of growers are mentioning increased yields with them.. If it's a strain you've grown before in a similar set-up I'd be real interested in hearing your results when done..

Buds are looking by the way:joint:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, what great weather, hey? Scalloping in a t-shirt yesterday a.m. , shucking in the afternoon listening to the Pats game. Again, T-shirt weather @ work today, sweating balls, I love it! :D

Ottoman, those pots are crazy! Im'a gonna haft'a check them out, just as long as they aren't as pricy as the 'air pots' DJ Short raves about. ( www.superoots.com)

O, real sorry to hear of your loss. We lost our 15 yr. old a yr and 1/2 ago, still not ready for new blood. Got her buried in our garden, got a chair there where I puff w/ her routinely. :)

FatBlunt, glad you got your 'puter back up. What can I say, I'm a mac dude. Let us know how that CH9 works out for you.

noreaga, that 1-2 punch do you in? Looks like it could! :D

Chaco, thx for being chaco and enlivening this thread! Between your return and the departing huge douche nuts, a pall as been lifted!
Hell, even reefa's posting! and IPIT! Sorry you had to shut down dude, hope you can get back up soon, before all your OD is gone.

SmokeyThaBandit & Neville H., where's the crops, dudes?

I'll get something up soon...:drum: Peace ina east, HL

Last edited:
N

Neville H.

SmokeyThaBandit & Neville H., where's the crops, dudes?

I've got a some shots of my very haze leaning Kali Mist, a definite keeper that I was smart enough tot ake clones of and make a mother plant. I chopped her a month ago, but I have some pics on my phone that I'll try to upload if I can figure out how. This one smells like incense/ NYC Haze, and smoke just as good to me. Seasoned Haze smokers have said the same. I plan on tracking downa clone of ECSD, and having a perpetual grow of that and this special Kali. I've also got some beans stashed for the future (Deep Chunk, GF x BB, another pack of Kali Mist seeds). But, I only grow 6 or less plants at a time, so I want to start doing clones instead of seeds. That way I know every plant will be special.

L

Lune TNS

Well alright, looks like this thread is on and poppin again :joint: We go from totally dead to everyone posting...

I shut down one of the projects I had going and I'm sort of in between cycles, so now is a bit of a slow time, but I can't complain that much, more lights to play with here is all... Doing my best to stack the veg room and get shit rolling...

Otto you're definitely making those smartpots seem lucrative, it makes total sense why they would be better, I'm going to grab a few next time I'm getting supplies and give em a whirl.

Dominicangreen now that is how you make an entrance :joint: Great looking buds, def not light on the frost, what is she?

HL macs are where it's at for sure. And that goes double for the weather. Was at the park Sunday and prob could've taken a dip in the water... I've seen some gross things floating in there while sailing though, not sure how clean it is around these parts anymore, hopefully better than it used to be LOL... :fsu:

Fatblunt that ch9 is shaping up nicely. Not enough attention being paid to that one... Looks like you're doing a great job on em, anything looking/smelling special so far?

Anyway, like I said, nothing all that interesting here quite yet, 1k worth of chemd/casey jones/kksc 19 days flipped, in coco, and also a bunch more on deck in promix with guanos and oxycal added in. Will be flipping a bunch of caseys this week, and chems and kksc in another week or so... My bad if I missed anyone, too many of you to keep track of...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Well now I do hope ya'll are alright and that anything I may have done hasn't jeopardized anyone's game.Just being Chaco is hard enough having to worry about my own nonsense but hell I'm tired of popping summertime sativas and growing every groovy strain from hot retchid areas of the earth, I'll take Hollands dope anytime, if the Thai doesn't have opium painted on it, hell you can have it.I really tried to be cool, hell you guys watched me, no matter what my fingers are always back in a bag of ECSD or some Chem cousin.I would just grow out the ECSD cut forever but I guess we can't just do that can we?? Here's some smokers stock for the winter 09'/10', I really hope to find something good.:joint:
picture.php

G

guest121295

NO, Chaco doesn't get poison ivy!!!I put a ChemmDD down by the marsh at my old man's place back in late April because I didn't know what to do with it and I'm too cheap to throw away a good cut.Well she made it through the summer and all the clowns and even though the poison ivy almost covered her up she spit out about an ounce of nice dope.Today I have to go out and raid another ghetto grow room for my cuts, that's why we make seeds I guess.Yessahhh!!!
picture.php

Well now I do hope ya'll are alright and that anything I may have done hasn't jeopardized anyone's game.Just being Chaco is hard enough having to worry about my own nonsense but hell I'm tired of popping summertime sativas and growing every groovy strain from hot retchid areas of the earth, I'll take Hollands dope anytime, if the Thai doesn't have opium painted on it, hell you can have it.I really tried to be cool, hell you guys watched me, no matter what my fingers are always back in a bag of ECSD or some Chem cousin.I would just grow out the ECSD cut forever but I guess we can't just do that can we?? Here's some smokers stock for the winter 09'/10', I really hope to find something good.:joint:
picture.php

chaco i too am a ecsd fien...if i could i would smoke it 9 out of 10 times. my friend has been raving about his sd x cd , he use to run the ecsd cut but threw it out. says the sd x cd is stronger smelling , yields twice as much and is an all around better bud....funny thing is he also grows that herijuana from ******s

G

guest121295

He may be right about the ChemD X SD, I've grown out tons of that, it will make your eyes water.The difference is a hairs breadth, in quality.The cross is also more vigorous and more resistant to the nightmares an indoor grower faces.Both of them can toss a helluva stench and here's to that!!!:joint::joint:

G

guest121295

Hell, I wish I could find a better one.I've found 4 good plants with diesel blood, the original ecsd, the chemDD, Sourbubble and Elites Lemon Larry.The rest can go hang for now, it's winter...Diesel time.....:joint::joint:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Chaco, i feel u on that ECSD i have to say I always have a jar of some sd or chem at all times! You gotta love it when you get something out of some outdoors when u expect nothing. Can't wait to see what you get out of the super sliver chem and herijuana. I am upset to hear we won't be seeing any of those beautiful hazes this winter....

Lune, looks like your killing it your way, keep it up bro!!!!

DG. much :respect: welcome my friend!

Latest posts

Latest posts