What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Any feedback, suggestions, issues?

First time outdoor grow, GG4.

Are # of days/weeks flowering outdoors, the same as indoors?

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
picture.php

Stardog

Bud, I would reckon that GG#4 will finish sometime after mid October just from what I've seen on this site over the last few years. Let's just hope we don't have a nasty tropical storm come through in the meantime. The outdoor plant I'm running with a friend, I bet they're so close they could smell each other.:)
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ive grown 4x big Glues outdoors in 2014.
We harvested at 9 weeks. Oct 5th.
They couldve gone until Oct 12th to really mature like our indoor does.
But we had a week of straight rain and very cold nights. (we were actually harvesting in the pooring rain)
The end product was still top knotch at 9 weeks.
Hope this helps Budelight.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
here is my pathetic attempt at some outdoor growing. The plants are in 10 gals of philthys mix and I haven't touch them besides steaking a branch to two, rain water has done all the feedings. Im thinking another 4-5 weeks on this dubb and I might actually get some smokeable buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stardawg ix #1

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
been awhile since I posted here...a lil look at how we do it on the east coast
picture.php

Some Plaster of Paris
picture.php

picture.php

a close up for a better look
picture.php

West Side. Mass

West Side. Mass

Had extra spot so flipped small plant Corey haim. Bush of goopy terps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 19

cureious

How did you outdoor growers deal with the recent 40+ degree nights, and have any issues with the cold? You posters have some good looking plants !

On a side note, I've noticed an increase in helicopter traffic in my Milford/Franklin area, anyone else notice in their areas? I am anticipating a power struggle between the Feds, state, and citizens where we could see Mass State Troopers using federal funds to monitor and remove cannabis from law abiding Massachusetts residents.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
How did you outdoor growers deal with the recent 40+ degree nights, and have any issues with the cold? You posters have some good looking plants !

On a side note, I've noticed an increase in helicopter traffic in my Milford/Franklin area, anyone else notice in their areas? I am anticipating a power struggle between the Feds, state, and citizens where we could see Mass State Troopers using federal funds to monitor and remove cannabis from law abiding Massachusetts residents.
I've noticed a crazy uptick in night time helicopters, but I live near a hospital that has LifeFlight so I wasn't sure if it was more people need emergency transfer or what.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
AG, looks like an easy trim session coming your way!

ChemSister x OGKB/TripleKush starting to do the dance.

SourDubble enjoying the great outdoors.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope everyone's Summer is winding down nicely.:tiphat:

Glue still holding her spot firmly.

ChemdogD x SSSC Skunk#1 earning a spot.

cureious

your bushes are looking great OG, they look like my Kush bush before I thinned out the bottom 1/3 and inside of the plant. Starting to stink around my yard.... wooot ! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts