What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Americangrower

Veteran
Those are all gallon jugs. I paid less than you did (i.e. $10.34 / L for cal-mag, $12.89L for sweet). Prices are on the spreadsheet 8).

I not hung up on Botanicare. If there's a better way, I'm listening.

Well your sheet total price is $451 not 1000, so I guess you mean counting multiple gals. You don't use any booster..no PK13/14 or topmax etc.

I have no need for gals of Cal/mag, Karma, topmax ...I don't keep things on my shelf more then 6 or so months. I like fresh nutes

Junk

Well your sheet total price is $451 not 1000, so I guess you mean counting multiple gals. You don't use any booster..no PK13/14 or topmax etc.

I have no need for gals of Cal/mag, Karma, topmax ...I don't keep things on my shelf more then 6 or so months. I like fresh nutes

Fwiw he said there was $1,000 on the shelves, not the sheet.

gmanwho

Veteran
The G in G-man stands for GENIUS. I can verify that from personal experience. Ease up homie...

thanks..... but shit if i was a genius i probably would know not to post up pictures. but lately it feels more like geriatric gman. everything is hurting lately.

its all good, just glad to see some action back in the thread

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
corey, I gotta say I forgot how rank she smells just the slightest rub and I'm smelling her for hours on me.

picture.php

justanotherbozo

Veteran
thanks man and yeah, i'm running Jack's Pro Hydro 5-12-26 and its a 2 part powder, if you search here you will find several threads and many happy users.

...basically you want to think Lucas formula, i'm basically a Keep It Simple Stupid kinda guy.

peace, bozo

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
that looks wicked dank Otto, plus great photography.

When everyone flips 12/12, do you start using Flowering nutes the same time?

Or do some people keep using grow nutes through stretch?

I've always given grow nutes for 2 weeks, but trying something different this grow to see if it increases yields.

gmanwho

Veteran
corey, I gotta say I forgot how rank she smells just the slightest rub and I'm smelling her for hours on me.

View Image

Otto.....gotta love those resin rails on corey. she does stink, alot! looks like the UC system is treating you well. awesome

so compared to the ix's you were able to find. corey still better " all around". tell u thou ,that stardawg ix #9 u found looks killer.

havent ran the ix #4 or #5 u passed along, atleast i think they where 4 an 5. coffee still not working this morning yet.....

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Gman, system has been good to me excited to be working with them the next couple years here. Compared to the ix.....well there is a reason they breed with Corey she is truly a knock out plant. I feel like you see a lot of Corey in some of the plants which is what people should want in my opinion but if your asking me if I found something better then Corey that be tough to say.. I did keep around #3 and #9 along with Corey so keepers are to be found for even the pickiest of gardens. The ix were better yielders overall my only knock on Corey is she is a very good yielder not great (is that even a knock?). Yeah I gave away all the cuts of females I found and even a male or two to spread some love. #4 has that 91 look and #5 is the chemd leaner. #9 has got your name written all over her whenever you want gman yoi know that homie. I'd like to see how the #3 blows up in your personal systems, can't compliment enough the way she grows fat buds everywhere, lots of pollen will be getting hit but the #3 coming up.

Junk

How stinky are these during flower, on a scale of 1-10?

And can anyone articulate the difference between the Corey cut and any of the IX's?

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Junk, she reeks maybe not sour d loud but still a security risk if thats an issue IMO. Corey was the mom in the stardawg ix. The pack I popped multiple plants leaned towards the corey but with a lemon background to them while growing. Structure in the ix was a little better then the corey which gave slightly better yield they had more stretch without compromising bud sites. Hope that helps.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Glue ~ (with cig pack for size reference)
picture.php

Misc. Strains ( Super Lemon Glaze's, Blue Dream, Deep Cheese, Outdoor Grapefruit's, Super Silver Sour Diesel Glaze, and GG99's ) ~
picture.php

Outdoor Grapefruit ~
picture.php

Blue Dream ~
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
We are just gonna have a post harvest BBQ and harvest party, where all our friends will be able to sample all the strains we ran outdoors this year, and eat like a king. Porterhouse, Burgers, chicken, beer, and all the fixins'.

Americangrower

Veteran
We are just gonna have a post harvest BBQ and harvest party, where all our friends will be able to sample all the strains we ran outdoors this year, and eat like a king. Porterhouse, Burgers, chicken, beer, and all the fixins'.

Chicken and Beer are illegal in Mass...something about Red Sox clubhouse:)

Latest posts

Latest posts