What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Next year maybe. I'm gonna try out my new beans and see how good they are:

(Long Valley Royal Kush x Black Lime Reserve) x Ancient OG

Diesel Fire x Ancient OG

This winter I'm taking the AOG male and hitting the C-Banana too. See how that turns out.
If these are good enough Ill get a booth and sell beans, flower, and concentrates of these.....if they let us?

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Melty - I found some old beans from you. Lucy F2's but one has an asterisk on the label. Were there different phenos seeded? I also found some NL5/Haze F2's. What's the story on those? Trying to get organized. Thanks, brother! ----dank.Frank

Those were from yours truly. Red plastic tubes, right? The one with the asterisk is for the F2s from my keeper cut. The others are from the open pollination.

The NL5Haze F2s were made by Ottoman, in-cross seeds from the collector's pack he picked up back in 2010 or 2011. Look for the vigorous, long flowering types. Those have the best smoke, and often an old school pine flavor. Just finished some NL5Haze f2 and NL5Haze x Topanga PK outdoors and that flavor dominated. Beware, though, the line is a bit unstable and can produce live rounds.

I just came across the BKGK Bx1 and CBxDigi you sent me. I completely forgot about them. Found some stuff from Marlo too, Plush and something else. They all date back to around the same time. Gonna have to bump the CBxDigi up on the list, there might be some gold in those.

gmanwho

Veteran
Those were from yours truly. Red plastic tubes, right? The one with the asterisk is for the F2s from my keeper cut. The others are from the open pollination.

The NL5Haze F2s were made by Ottoman, in-cross seeds from the collector's pack he picked up back in 2010 or 2011. Look for the vigorous, long flowering types. Those have the best smoke, and often an old school pine flavor. Just finished some NL5Haze f2 and NL5Haze x Topanga PK outdoors and that flavor dominated. Beware, though, the line is a bit unstable and can produce live rounds.

I just came across the BKGK Bx1 and CBxDigi you sent me. I completely forgot about them. Found some stuff from Marlo too, Plush and something else. They all date back to around the same time. Gonna have to bump the CBxDigi up on the list, there might be some gold in those.

shit to god damn!!! cbxdigi, i still dream about that sample stardog gave me some years ago. unfortunately no cuts were kept. reminded me of grape hash plant, but whiter, an more golf ball nugs. well atleast from what i can remember. I'll trade u some mokban korean fried chicken wings??

Scrappy-doo

Those CB x DB are real nice! You're one of the very few people I know of that still have original packs. I have 6 or 7 seeds I'm saving for when I get my worm bin going. My last shot at trying to get them to pop. Please f2 those if you run them. Damn near extinct.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
shit to god damn!!! cbxdigi, i still dream about that sample stardog gave me some years ago. unfortunately no cuts were kept. reminded me of grape hash plant, but whiter, an more golf ball nugs. well atleast from what i can remember. I'll trade u some mokban korean fried chicken wings??
Throw in a bowl of ramen and the hostesses phone number and you've got yourself a deal!

Those CB x DB are real nice! You're one of the very few people I know of that still have original packs. I have 6 or 7 seeds I'm saving for when I get my worm bin going. My last shot at trying to get them to pop. Please f2 those if you run them. Damn near extinct.
I was almost certainly going to make some f2's for my own stash when I ran these, but now that I know they are so rare I'll do a proper repro to get some to the homies. I haven't grown or smoked any CB or DB so you guys have piqued my interest with how much you both seem to like the line. I'll definitely be getting into these very soon, probably spring or late winter depending on my how test run for chefro goes.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Heres 3x Chiquita Banana, UnderDawg, GG#4, and 2x LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve.

picture.php

Gonna pollinate a branch of the indica leaning C-Banana with Ancient OG pollin.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CB X DB is great flowers. The line just didn't turn out quite like I expected. Both plants had previously been dominant in outcrosses and they didn't play nice when combined. Not much 50/50 - it's like they went all over the map. TONS of variation, but a lot of VERY unique plants that just don't surface in most blueberry lines.

Carolina Blue - was a cut Phillthy found in some freebie seeds from Sbay, made by arawn. He's had half a dozen names over the years though. He also supplied the Bubba x Digi Bx1 male I made that round of BooBerry Kush with. Haven't heard from him for a couple years now. Bummer.

Carolina Blue = Blue Sat. 2.2 x Grape Krush , fwiw.

dank.Frank

Americangrower

Veteran
I read this today, just because it's legal doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful about bragging. It would seem the state and the feds are still fully willing to take down anyone producing weight without cutting them in on the profits. The Fed especially seem interested in large grows.

2 Central Massachusetts men, featured in High Times magazine, face federal charges in connection with pot grow operation

Two Central Massachusetts men have been charged in U.S. District Court in connection with a marijuana grow operation that was featured in High Times magazine.

Peter Molle, 35, of Holland, was arrested Friday and charged with manufacturing marijuana and possessing marijuana with intent to distribute, according to a release issued by United States Attorney Andrew E. Lelling.

Eric Vallee, 38, of Sutton was arrested last Friday and charged with manufacturing marijuana and possessing marijuana with intent to distribute.

Vallee, according to the release, was featured in a magazine article noting that he regularly harvests 10 pounds of marijuana based on a cultivation timetable that would result in his harvesting hundreds of pounds of marijuana per year.

Although the release does not elaborate on the article, both men appear in a Feb. 13 High Times article titled 'New England's Patriot Pot Growers."

Both Valle and Molle used bank accounts that featured large amounts of cash deposits that were consistent with the proceeds of drug sales, according to the release.

In February, agents executed search warrants at a house in Auburn where Vallee then resided, at a house in Sutton where Vallee had previously resided, and at a house in Holland where Molle resided, according to the release.

At each location, agents discovered commercial-style marijuana grow operations. More than 100 marijuana plants were found at Vallee's Auburn residence, more than 100 marijuana plants at Molle's Holland residence, and more than 30 marijuana plants were found at the residence in Sutton.

Each defendant faces a sentence of no greater than five years in prison, a minimum of two years and up to a lifetime of supervised release, and a fine of $250,000.

Yep thats Mass genetics. I'm sure quite a few people here know 1 of those guys by his online name.

Stardog

I'm not against "going big or going home" but large cash deposits, c'mon...Sometimes you can be stuck between a rock and a hard place and depositing cash is the only option, just be careful. Those ladies at the bank are not your friend.

I feel bad for these guys....but come on they were asking for it. Large cash deposits and being in high times saying you can harvest 100s of lbs a year. That's a recipe for disaster.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
In Mass you can have 12 plants. I used to veg for 2 weeks from clone with 24 plants under each lamp in a type of S.O.G in 2gln pots. Not anymore. Now its like 6 or 7 plants under each lamp with a month veg time from clone.
Im playing it semi-safe.
I used to pack up everything and "clean" the rooms up when I had an apt inspection. With it being legal, I dont have to now. Ill bring the LL right in and show her the 12 plants total. LOL! Let her call the police. Ill show them too. They will have to tell her everything is in order and lawfull.
Save me a bunch of "cleaning" time.

Americangrower

Veteran
In Mass you can have 12 plants. I used to veg for 2 weeks from clone with 24 plants under each lamp in a type of S.O.G in 2gln pots. Not anymore. Now its like 6 or 7 plants under each lamp with a month veg time from clone.
Im playing it semi-safe.
I used to pack up everything and "clean" the rooms up when I had an apt inspection. With it being legal, I dont have to now. Ill bring the LL right in and show her the 12 plants total. LOL! Let her call the police. Ill show them too. They will have to tell her everything is in order and lawfull.
Save me a bunch of "cleaning" time.

Not to burst your bubble. But while it is legal, it's with the home owners consent.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
chit dawg! just get your med card and grow unlimited plants without your landlord's consent.:biggrin:

I'd say 3 bedrooms and 2 baths of Sour dubble would keep the whole complex happy.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
been a while here is some dosidos I just harvested at 70 days (still drying), a god damn beaut.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cherry cookie trimmed up this week, pretty dense too that bud in my hand is 5.5-grams alone.

picture.php