What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway Mars Hydro TS-2000 giveaway

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
way to go _tom'
let us know what you think of the smell proof bag!

eta: and all the rest of the winners too; post up your thoughts on your prizes when you get a chance
/ it sounds like it could be useful

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hey everyone! We released the Mars TS 2000 now! Now if you live in Canada, Austrilia, Russia, you can order directly from our website.
If you are in US, UK, EU countries, you might need to wait and preorder, new stock is around Middle of June. BTW, if you are willing to pay the custom tax and want the light immediately, we are also willing to pay the extra shipping fee for you to ship from China directly. Cheers!
Don't forget to use the coupon code ‘ICMAG’ to get discount.
https://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow...d-full-spectrum-hydroponic-led-grow-light-488
https://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow...d-full-spectrum-hydroponic-led-grow-light-487

MapleFarmer

Dang, just saw this thread today! Will definitely keep my eyes peeled for more of these! I am currently using phlizon LED's but am not that impressed with the product. The seem pretty cheaply made.

I definitely am going to buy a TSW2000 for my next round! Or perhaps win one :biggrin::biggrin:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Dang, just saw this thread today! Will definitely keep my eyes peeled for more of these! I am currently using phlizon LED's but am not that impressed with the product. The seem pretty cheaply made.

I definitely am going to buy a TSW2000 for my next round! Or perhaps win one :biggrin::biggrin:

I'm very surprised with the quality of these Mars Hydro LEDs. I just got the SP 250 from Mars Hydro and just started a grow thread. The first thing that hit my mind when opening, was this thing is nice!!!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

you are late, hope you can enter in early next time

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
What do you think of the new giveaways, what prizes you like, and in what way.
feel free to post your idea here

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I have not heard back from you guys in a bit. No tracking number last week either. Did the launch sidetrack shipping some lights?

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
I won smell proof bag, thanks mars hydro

I won smell proof bag, thanks mars hydro

Got my smell proof bag today, looks well made. Will def have to get a large one. Thanks Mars Hydro, will test it out tomorrow and give feedback.