What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway Mars Hydro TS-2000 giveaway

Just ordered a TSW2000. I really do not like my current lights. Have heard so much good stuff about this set though!
Hey dude im telln u now that u will b shocked on good of light that is.. I got the ts1000 and love it. Wished i had the tsw-2000 myself. My ts1000 is a good light . just wish it was bigger and more than 150watts. Hoping to buy tsw 2000 my self soon.

the light will be shipped within 24 business hours, I'm also looking forward to your feedback

Hi there. Can u tell me what it means if contacted mars bout testing the tsw2000 and tina said a ticket wood b made up for me and sumbody will b contacting me with further directions. I emailed back but no reply yet. Been over a week. Just was seeing if u might of known what she is talking bout a ticket made out for me? Cause i just love my ts1000 and really want that tsw2000. Just figured id ask u to see your thoughts? Thx for ur time

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Hi there. Can u tell me what it means if contacted mars bout testing the tsw2000 and tina said a ticket wood b made up for me and sumbody will b contacting me with further directions. I emailed back but no reply yet. Been over a week. Just was seeing if u might of known what she is talking bout a ticket made out for me? Cause i just love my ts1000 and really want that tsw2000. Just figured id ask u to see your thoughts? Thx for ur time
Having spent 20+ years in customer service, and quite a few in shipping/receiving, I'm beginning to wonder what's going on over there myself.

I too have been contacted, been told things, and then experienced nothing but silence. Are you in need of some consulting services regarding customer service or shipping? I'd be more than happy to help you get your processes back on track.

At this point I'm expecting the light before the tracking number.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hi, sorry I haven't received your email, can you send it to me again? How did you get in touch with Tina? with email or facebook or other forums?

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Having spent 20+ years in customer service, and quite a few in shipping/receiving, I'm beginning to wonder what's going on over there myself.

I too have been contacted, been told things, and then experienced nothing but silence. Are you in need of some consulting services regarding customer service or shipping? I'd be more than happy to help you get your processes back on track.

At this point I'm expecting the light before the tracking number.
the tracking number shows:

Monday, June 03, 2019
Awaiting collection by recipient as requested

Have you received it?

MapleFarmer

Hey dude im telln u now that u will b shocked on good of light that is.. I got the ts1000 and love it. Wished i had the tsw-2000 myself. My ts1000 is a good light . just wish it was bigger and more than 150watts. Hoping to buy tsw 2000 my self soon.

Oh man. I just plugged it in and turned it on. Holy crap is it ever bright! Amazing light penetration as well. Guess I can still use my blurple 100w leds in a veg tent.

Hi, sorry I haven't received your email, can you send it to me again? How did you get in touch with Tina? with email or facebook or other forums?

Well i just straight up emailed the company over a week ago. She was the person who emailed me back the next morning saying thanks for contacting them and she was to make a ticket up for me and another person was gonna get back to me with further details? I havnt herd a word and i emailed her from the address or email she reached me on..? I wil see if i got emails from our conversation and il email it to u. U guys ts and sp models of lights are top knotch ! Seeing how your ts1000 is performing now and being a huge fan of new ts and sp lights! Thats why i was pumped when she said she made a ticket out for me... But wil send u the info u wanted.. Thanks alot for taking the time to help me out it means alot to me cause with in 3 months il b buying more mars boards once if poss i do get to test that tsw2000..thx again🙏

Well i just straight up emailed the company over a week ago. She was the person who emailed me back the next morning saying thanks for contacting them and she was to make a ticket up for me and another person was gonna get back to me with further details? I havnt herd a word and i emailed her from the address or email she reached me on..? I wil see if i got emails from our conversation and il email it to u. U guys ts and sp models of lights are top knotch ! Seeing how your ts1000 is performing now and being a huge fan of new ts and sp lights! Thats why i was pumped when she said she made a ticket out for me... But wil send u the info u wanted.. Thanks alot for taking the time to help me out it means alot to me cause with in 3 months il b buying more mars boards once if poss i do get to test that tsw2000..thx again🙏

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
well, used the smellproof bag a couple times, just for like a quarter and couple doobies, seems to do the trick. Will really put it threw the test when my gg4 crop is done, as the crap I be buying don't compare to what I be growing..

Thanks again Mars Hydro, just need to get a bigger smell proof bag, and some led hehe ;)

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Got here, looks great :)
Construction is solid, though I pulled out the tabs on one corner by accident.
The wooden board with foam pads kept the frame of the light decent except the sides. The sides were bowed inward a bit, and the plugs from the drivers fit better when bent back to the original 90 degree angle.

Super bright!! :D I put it in one of your 27"x27" tents for now. The cable hangers are very long and will need to be shortened, but that's always better than too short. The pulley hangers work great, very nice addition.

Oh yeah... all the LEDs work, which is always a plus. lol
I'll be working on the unboxing and setup thread within the week.

:tiphat:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
sweet, can't wait to see what you can do with it,

also on a side note, got to use the smell proof bag a couple of times and it seems to work out well, I will def be ordering some big ones. Thanks again Mars Hyrdro