What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Have you begun to use our new TS lights? How do you think about the new version?

New TS series: https://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow-lights/ts-led-grow-lights/

TS1000-Twitter@NeoGanja.jpg

There are many members who use fce-3000. you can research key word"fce-3000" ;)
I have already, the difference is that the LEDs are not Samsung using Bridge lux, I read they're budget lights, could you explain the difference other than the diodes? I heard others saying they used to grow cannabis using the cheap LEDs, I did buy 2 of the 2000 watt blurple but they have gotten too tall & literally fried by the lights it was up to its max of 6 feet tall, which I had a higher ceiling, they could have done something, THEY did flower & even crossbred 2 strains using the seeds my friend gave me,

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
akss.... nice grow... real nice - a question ... how high above the top buds is the lamp sitting???... from the pic, it looks at least 2feet above... and while the top bud looks awesome, the low tier buds also look good - r u satisfied with the penetration??

Akss

Well that was my first grow under any led so I was kinda playing with the height... I had been using 600 hps for many years in rooms 3'10"x3'10" which that space actually is but I put up a temporary wall in the back there to squeeze it down to 3'x3'10" for the fce3000... To be honest I don't remember what the height is there but it did vary throughout the grow .. that pic was at 63 days I harvested at 65 I believe and I typically move the light up using hps towards the end of flowering and did the same with the led but I think it was anywhere from around 18 to 24 inches above canopy throughout the grow.. that being said I was very happy with the light and don't wanna grow under hps anymore lol here's a few pics from 49 days..
original_d0ae3b04-3489-485a-b4d4-e94136de802b_IMG_20211112_052649817.jpg
original_8fe79f40-f308-40e8-832e-170c75a682e6_IMG_20211110_173328422.jpg
original_f0725ff2-d406-495b-a999-06290b9ab0c1_IMG_20211112_052543239.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I have already, the difference is that the LEDs are not Samsung using Bridge lux, I read they're budget lights, could you explain the difference other than the diodes? I heard others saying they used to grow cannabis using the cheap LEDs, I did buy 2 of the 2000 watt blurple but they have gotten too tall & literally fried by the lights it was up to its max of 6 feet tall, which I had a higher ceiling, they could have done something, THEY did flower & even crossbred 2 strains using the seeds my friend gave me,
another difference except the diodes is about the design. The bars of FCE-3000 is removable and detachable. You can customize the light distribution by moving the bar to adjust the spacing between them. One more difference: FC-3000 use about 900 pcs chips. FCE-3000 uses about 1200 pcs chips. no big difference on light efficiency. If budget allows and you prefer samsung chip more, choose FC-3000. ;)

Reactions: Gry

Akss

Looks fantastic, buddy. how many grams you got eventually?
Was just under 500.. the light runs at 288 watts at full power..only real problem I had with that grow was we had a bad storm and lost power for 2 days right around 35 days in and a gnat outbreak.... I think the fce 4800 would probably be perfect for my two flower spaces that are that size..

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
My run #6 grow diary has a FC-E 4800. They added the control feature, which I am employing so I can adjust the power within 1% and use a controller.

Early in the grow I was adding more cal-mag to keep the leafs happy in hot starter soil.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Was just under 500.. the light runs at 288 watts at full power..only real problem I had with that grow was we had a bad storm and lost power for 2 days right around 35 days in and a gnat outbreak.... I think the fce 4800 would probably be perfect for my two flower spaces that are that size..
That's a nice yield. two days power-off sounds bad, plants might need more than two days to recover....