What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

DiverDave

Thank you for posting the sticker set that was sent printed, when I bought the light.
What I was asking for was the 'Mars Hydro' sticker of the past..
just before the frames had raised metal.

I have tried to display the FC 6500 bars in photos.
which requires me to use a small spotlight to give it a chance of showing up
in a lit tent.

The stickers sent were ok..
I am looking for the one I seen,
just the name sticker in the past on some light.

DD

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
u don't think the government knows exactly what u are selling, and the usage of the product... they know what u had for breakfast...
Yes, actually, they know almost everything. sometime, they are willing to turn a blind eye to the sticker. but most of the time, they are not.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Thank you for posting the sticker set that was sent printed, when I bought the light.
What I was asking for was the 'Mars Hydro' sticker of the past..
just before the frames had raised metal.

I have tried to display the FC 6500 bars in photos.
which requires me to use a small spotlight to give it a chance of showing up
in a lit tent.

The stickers sent were ok..
I am looking for the one I seen,
just the name sticker in the past on some light.

DD
alright, i get it. you meant the logo. here it is;)

MHlogoHEI.png

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
We are considering to change the logo color on all our lights.

Which one do you think looks better?

1: Green
2: black
3: grey
4: blue
5: others

FCE-4800.jpg

Akss

Was considering buying another fce3000 or probably a fce4800 or two but I noticed the driver is now listed as mars hydro driver... When I bought my fce3000 it had a meanwell driver.. what drivers are on them two models now? Has there been any other changes to the lights? Here is the driver that is on my fce3000...
IMG_20220605_103818552.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I seen some MH drivers in pics around. They might have ordered their own model up to specs..
Anyway yours maybe a older model, from what I know FCE's used to come with MOSO drivers lately (and not MeanWell), which they may have changed now again to a custom labeled one.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Was considering buying another fce3000 or probably a fce4800 or two but I noticed the driver is now listed as mars hydro driver... When I bought my fce3000 it had a meanwell driver.. what drivers are on them two models now? Has there been any other changes to the lights? Here is the driver that is on my fce3000... View attachment 18718872
Yes, we have changed the driver version. Our own driver has the same quality as meanwell driver since it is customized by the driver manufacturer producing meanwell driver. The driver is more stable and the defective ratio is less than meanwell driver. We also want to keep the brand uniformity on the other hand.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
In the first half year of 2022, we have made the following main steps:

1: upgrade the TS to new white version.
2: upgrade driver to our own brand for all lights.
3: Add some new products like hydroline 12 and heatmat.
We need to keep going as always. If you guys have any suggestions for new products or adjustment. PM me. :thank you::thank you:

reddit memberberryspecial tsl2000 4.png

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
how about the FC-series with moveable/removeable rails.... as with the FCE series
The FC-8000 also uses this function. for other fc models, there is not a plan for them yet. because few customers have this request.
If there are a lot of demands in the future, we will definitely make the adjustment. ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
We are working on the bluetooth controller for FC/FCE models. This new function will be available in the next half year. :biggrin: Stay tuned.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Is the Marshydro FC4800:love: suitable for summer grow? The answer is definitely yes!

1.Heat dissipation light bar
2.Detachable power supply
3.Samsung LM301B chips, optimal PPF, low power consumption and hign Max Yield value

Match with 6inch inline fan and carbon filter in 4X4 grow tent. Don't miss it! :love:

BTW,the new giveaway will be online soon. ;);)

Mars-fc4800海报-20220607.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts