What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I get the concerns but maybe it's really a driver that is similar in quality and performance to the moso? For sure some pics would be nice to see the tech data!

That is totally true. We will not ruin a popular series due to bad driver. So we use the similar quality and performance one. :tiphat:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
A beautiful flower always can let a new week begin at ease :groupwave:

flower.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Happy 420 day! guys. 🥳🥳What would you do at this day usually? go shopping? rest a day and smoke all day? 😁

If you would like to shop something for next grow game, have a look at our special sale on our website: www.mars_hydro.com 🤟🤟

420促销.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Notice: Our official website was attacked by our competitors last night. Maybe they wanted to stop our sales in that way. :ROFLMAO:

Good news is that we have fixed the issue urgently and the 420 discount will be extended to 25th April. 🤟

If you want a best price light and tent in the first half of 2022, check it out on our website: www.mars-hydro.com. there must be one product meets you demands. :bump: Don't forget the coupon code"ICMAG"

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
What a petty move on those competitors!

Later.edit: No, not pretty!

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
what's happening with your prices??? they are starting to remind me of gas prices , everyday they are diff.
i 'thought' i saw your 420sale showing the fce 4800 at 399 (in the US), but when i went to check out , it was 399 + 80bucks (never saw u charge more in the U.S.) ... i check it out this morn, its 469... plus 10bucks....

i think your guys must be part of exxon or royal dutch shell.... everyday the prices change

StevenHXF

Administrator
Can I , just for peace of mind, check that your site software is not linked to customer data at all.
I’m sure the folks at Mars Hydro have everything in hand. Was most likely a denial of service attack rather than anything more sinister. They’re a rock solid company and team so I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about and that they would be the first to comment if there was an issue. 👍

StevenHXF

Administrator
what's happening with your prices??? they are starting to remind me of gas prices , everyday they are diff.
i 'thought' i saw your 420sale showing the fce 4800 at 399 (in the US), but when i went to check out , it was 399 + 80bucks (never saw u charge more in the U.S.) ... i check it out this morn, its 469... plus 10bucks....

i think your guys must be part of exxon or royal dutch shell.... everyday the prices change
Happening across the board not just Mars, prices where I am are changing on the daily for pretty much everything. Don’t get me started on food prices in the local super market.

StevenHXF

Administrator
Happy to see the new updated website. (y)need some time to get used to the new layout.:)
How are you liking it so far @Mars Hydro Led anything you think we’re missing? We’ve added thread prefixes that you might find useful. We’ll be adding more shortly that will help you assign categories to your threads and members filter content more easily. 👍

bibi40

Latest posts

Latest posts