What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
what's happening with your prices??? they are starting to remind me of gas prices , everyday they are diff.
i 'thought' i saw your 420sale showing the fce 4800 at 399 (in the US), but when i went to check out , it was 399 + 80bucks (never saw u charge more in the U.S.) ... i check it out this morn, its 469... plus 10bucks....

i think your guys must be part of exxon or royal dutch shell.... everyday the prices change
For US customers, the price of fce-4800 is 469.99USD now. when you check the specific price, you need to add the location option. 420 sale sold most of stocks, there will be stable stocks soon. then the price will be stable.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
How are you liking it so far @Mars Hydro Led anything you think we’re missing? We’ve added thread prefixes that you might find useful. We’ll be adding more shortly that will help you assign categories to your threads and members filter content more easily. 👍
i extremely like the changes(the prefix looks good too). only one suggestion, when the review of a thread goes up to more than 1K, we cannot get the specific number, we can guess it is 1001 or 1999. but that is a big difference. because this number is useful for us. if this can be adjusted to the old version, that will be much appreciated.

StevenHXF

Administrator
i extremely like the changes(the prefix looks good too). only one suggestion, when the review of a thread goes up to more than 1K, we cannot get the specific number, we can guess it is 1001 or 1999. but that is a big difference. because this number is useful for us. if this can be adjusted to the old version, that will be much appreciated.
Hi @Mars Hydro Led I've sent you a PM. (y)

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
For US customers, the price of fce-4800 is 469.99USD now. when you check the specific price, you need to add the location option. 420 sale sold most of stocks, there will be stable stocks soon. then the price will be stable.
i see the price - over the weekend it was 399+ 80 bucks for U.S. , yesterday it was 469+10bucks to the U.S. - same price at the end of the day, just getting there differently..

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
i see the price - over the weekend it was 399+ 80 bucks for U.S. , yesterday it was 469+10bucks to the U.S. - same price at the end of the day, just getting there differently..
sorry about this. the website price shown is generally for USA customers. but sometimes, other site has special promotion and the promotion price is lower than the USA price. so we have to decrease the price showed and add the price difference on "select location". :)

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
That problem is usually resolved by the select location giving a discount. So you would only set a "-" ammount for USA.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey @Mars Hydro Led ,
Do you have drain trays that will fit in the bottom of your tents?
I see lots of 3x3 trays but it's outside dimensions, so it wouldn't fit in a 3x3 tent because tents are measured OD also.
Anyone have any ideas?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
should have bought it sooner 420 sale
according to the thread, there was a hiccup on their site, and it was extended beyond 4/20 - during the 4/20 'sale' the price was diff for some days... no big deal, as summer is almost here, and i am sure by july/aug/sept, there will be a new greatest thing hitting the market...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I don't know man, these fc-3000's are pretty cool. I've got one myself, they're gonna take some beating.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
according to the thread, there was a hiccup on their site, and it was extended beyond 4/20 - during the 4/20 'sale' the price was diff for some days... no big deal, as summer is almost here, and i am sure by july/aug/sept, there will be a new greatest thing hitting the market...
There should be some new lights coming in the next half year. stay tuned. ;)

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I don't know man, these fc-3000's are pretty cool. I've got one myself, they're gonna take some beating.
they def do look like the shit (in a good way) . i'm hoping to free up some space this summer and be able to get a fce6500, or maybe one of mars new lights they have coming up...

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Can you give us a hint? Smaller FC models? Bigger models for the commercial side? Entirely new models of all sizes? Such a tease :dancer:.
haha, i really cannot expose any details about this. it is like business secrect. If we tell it out in advance, maybe our competitors will imitate soon. Hope you can understand. :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts