What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Do you think it is easy to achieve such a planting effect?

FC4800.jpg

BioSemiosi

Our fourteenth birthday is coming to an end, do you have any suggestions for us for the year ahead? :thank you:

View attachment 18882788
I would like a very simple thing, the cables between the bars of the FCE series a little longer so as to place them further apart or mount them on more panels. The ideal thing for me would be to be able to detach each bar individually and place them for example at a distance of 60 cm, it would be even more modular...
Then if we really want to exaggerate you could make the different light spectrums modulable with different dimmers (knobs)...
Ok Santa Claus then send everything here to me thanks :D

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I would like a very simple thing, the cables between the bars of the FCE series a little longer so as to place them further apart or mount them on more panels. The ideal thing for me would be to be able to detach each bar individually and place them for example at a distance of 60 cm, it would be even more modular...
Then if we really want to exaggerate you could make the different light spectrums modulable with different dimmers (knobs)...
Ok Santa Claus then send everything here to me thanks :D
We will seriously refer to your opinion and it will be finalized by our engineers.😉

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
A member of Mars Hydro's newest EVO grow light series, the smart FC 3000-EVO is powered by the highly efficient Samsung LM301H EVO chips that boast a 3.14 μmol/j rating per diode, increasing the entire light's PPE to an impressive 2.85 μmol/j!

Wattage - 300w
Personal Cultivation Coverage - 3x3 ft
Commercial Cultivation Coverage - 2.5x2.5 ft

mars-hydro.com/smart-fc3000-samsung-lm301h-evo-led-grow-light
FC-3000 EVO.jpg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Krippy kush in my 4x4 under the fc-e6500. One week since 12/12 flip. Light is at 75%, temp 70-75deg Fahrenheit, RH 50-60. Driver is mounted outside of the tent. Plants are in 7g fabric pots, about 36" from the soil. Running build a soil 3.0 and roots organic dry amendments. View attachment 18886063
i have a 5x5tent with a mars 8000fce- i run it about 75pct... how high above the tops do u have the light??

Latest posts

Latest posts