What's new

Mars Hydro LED

woolybear

Veteran
Would it be possible to get a raincheck on the 14% off promo? I had payment issues.

The sale section of your site is listing products not on sale. For example, the first area under sales is 'top picks,' only one of five is on sale

1693940651734.png

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Krippy kush in my 4x4 under the fc-e6500. One week since 12/12 flip. Light is at 75%, temp 70-75deg Fahrenheit, RH 50-60. Driver is mounted outside of the tent. Plants are in 7g fabric pots, about 36" from the soil. Running build a soil 3.0 and roots organic dry amendments. View attachment 18886063
Looks healthy, and it's going to be a very successful planting. 😉

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The Marshydro Smart LED FC3000 301H EVO boasting an impressive efficacy of 3.14 μmol/j per individual diode, entire light's PPE reach to an impressive 2.85 μmol/j.

App-controlled smart function with OTA (Over The Air) technology allows remote control and efficiently data transfer.

It features an auto-dimming feature that simulates sunrise and sunset to replicate the natural photoperiod of plants, offering a professional-level option for personal growth.

www.mars-hydro.com/smart-fc3000-samsung-lm301h-evo-led-grow-light
FC-3000 EVO.jpg

woolybear

Veteran
Man, I've had some bad timing. My paypal account got banned at the end of the last sale; got it back today, and I miss the other sale.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The girl under the marshydro fce4800 led grow light.

The FC-E4800 Bridgelux diode LED with 6 Removable bars, Smart App-controlled, Max cover 4x4,Average PPFD 1000umol/m²/s.

From the pic you can guess how old she is ?🌱🌱

1694597434909.png

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The TS3000 is under 2foot x 2foot? I'm thinking two of those might be good in my 2 x 4' tent.
The size of TS3000 is: 673*556*56.6MM, larger than 2 feet. And our entire TS series currently has discounts. 😉

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Happy Growers Thursday!

This event is good news for those who favor 2*4 planting areas. Get your lights or kits and they will help you plan your space perfectly, and let you enjoy the fun of planting!

www.mars-hydro.com
企业微信截图_16946864553178.png

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The girl under the marshydro fce4800 led grow light.

The FC-E4800 Bridgelux diode LED with 6 Removable bars, Smart App-controlled, Max cover 4x4,Average PPFD 1000umol/m²/s

FC-E 4800.jpg