What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
an interesting concept is a vendor... rite below you ... moneytree - they have blue bars which u can add during the veg stage.... def something you guys should offer...

interchangeable bars for diff stages of grow.... very novel....
Do you mean affecting the humidity by changing the light bar?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Unleash Superior Growth Growth with the MARS HYDRO FC EVO Series Grow Light!
Powered by highly-efficient Samsung LM301H EVO chips, boasting an impressive 3.14 μmol/j rating per diode, significantly enhances the entire light's PPE to an astonishing 2.85 μmol/j.

Witness faster growth, stronger roots, and bountiful yields🌿
Elevate your harvest to a whole new level!

www.mars-hydro.com/fc-samsung-lm301h-evo-led-grow-lights

image.png

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Mars Hydro's 14th Anniversary Celebration! Join us for our second $14 Grower Thursday Flash Sale.

Product: SP150 LED / MH-4Carbonfilter / MH-4DryRack (Limit one per person)
Date: 00:00 AM PDT, August 24th
www.mars-hydro.com

Limited time and limited quantity! The countdown has begun!

image.png

woolybear

Veteran
$800 is too close to $1000 for my liking. I'm more a $400 type of guy. However, I do see the value of investing in quality equipment.

Mars Hydro, is there an expected lifespan for the FC8000? Does samsung have a chart as to how long the LEDs will last, and if their output diminishes over time?

Reactions: GMT

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I assumed the $ sign in your $14 sale was a typo. I thought it was to represent 14% off. But when clicking through, you are doing an sp150 for $14? Is that a mistake? That's 85-90% off.
If I didn't already have one, I'd buy one. At 10 cents a watt on led, that's probably the cheapest LEDs that have ever been sold.

woolybear

Veteran
I assumed the $ sign in your $14 sale was a typo. I thought it was to represent 14% off. But when clicking through, you are doing an sp150 for $14? Is that a mistake? That's 85-90% off.
If I didn't already have one, I'd buy one. At 10 cents a watt on led, that's probably the cheapest LEDs that have ever been sold.

its a $14 flash sale, 14% off everything otherwise

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
It's on sale for $14, but in limited quantities, first come first served.😉

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
$800 is too close to $1000 for my liking. I'm more a $400 type of guy. However, I do see the value of investing in quality equipment.

Mars Hydro, is there an expected lifespan for the FC8000? Does samsung have a chart as to how long the LEDs will last, and if their output diminishes over time?
The usual lifespan is 50,000 hours, and the light effect will decay by about 3% per year
I have my alarm set! Will the flash sale items be featured on the home page or sale section?
All of our Thursday flash sales will appear on the homepage of the website.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Our FC EVO series is now available in the US! They are powered by highly-efficient Samsung LM301H EVO chips that boast a 3.14 μmol/j rating per diode. 😁
Five models for your choice.😉

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Switchable UV and Far Red
Our UR45 has the option to switch on/off the UV or IR light individually or simultaneously to freely configure the supplementary spectrum. And short versions will be launched later to match the FC/FC-E 3000, 4800 light models. Do you think this meets your requirements?

Reactions: GMT

Latest posts

Latest posts