What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
What are the functions of the grow bag?

-Create stronger & healthier roots systems by air pruning.
-Better soil aeration and drainage due to breathable fabric.
-Takes up little space to store and easily handling due to its foldable design.
-Put it wherever you want and easier to use than traditional pots.

Grow bags:

Grow bag.jpg

shiva82

can you build a light bar system thats attached verticlally to a cylinder frame for 360 degrees of light and vertical grow set ups. i feel led would be displaced well to the plants in that configuration. thanks

mr.brunch

Veteran
I have a going in the grow diaries section with the fce-4800 if anyone is interested 👍👍😬

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
can you build a light bar system thats attached verticlally to a cylinder frame for 360 degrees of light and vertical grow set ups. i feel led would be displaced well to the plants in that configuration. thanks
the sp3000 and sp6500 can be used for vertical grow. one of our customers have used them in his facility. ;)

shiva82

it is a design in my head based on old style vertical grows. in a vert grow you have an open bulb set up with plants 360 degrees around the bulb , direct light side on with non being reflected . So my mental vision of an led version would be a 360 degree of light bar that can sit centrally , or maybe normal bars attached to a cylinder frame giving the same effect. i'm just daydreaming different configurations and ideas . thanks for responding

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
it is a design in my head based on old style vertical grows. in a vert grow you have an open bulb set up with plants 360 degrees around the bulb , direct light side on with non being reflected . So my mental vision of an led version would be a 360 degree of light bar that can sit centrally , or maybe normal bars attached to a cylinder frame giving the same effect. i'm just daydreaming different configurations and ideas . thanks for responding
that design sounds pretty cool. Let's see what will change in the near future

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
the FC- FCE-6500 has 6 light rails that could be hung verticlally in a 360 but you would have to make the brackets

Latest posts

Latest posts