What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Auto run under FC-4800 and FCE-4800. :cool:

Banana Durban , Alien Diesel , Space Queen = Master Sensei Genetics
DeezRuntz - Gas Reaper Genetics
White Widow , Gorilla Glue - NASC Freebies

FC-4800.png

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
FC-E6500 VS FC-E8000, Which one you prefer ? :unsure::unsure:

Both light made with BRIDGELUX chips,@2.8μmol/j high light efficiency, available Dimming Daisy Chain Function; Removable driver and bars allow freely adjust the light density at different points and maximize light utilization and create an even crop. Perfect coverage on personal cultivation 5x5 ft and commercial cultivation 4x4 ft. They’ve been an affordable alternative lighting solution for commercial cultivation and C02 supplemental applications.

Their main differences are from Draw power,Bar numbers, PPF and Costs. For more details pls check on official Mars site and do your save:

#marshydro #marshydroledgrowlight #fce6500 #fce8000 #marshydrofce6500 #marshydrofce8000 #ledgrowlights #homegrown #commercial #cultivation

fce6500 vsfce8000.jpg

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Hi,

What is this yellowing? I only have my TS600 Lamp a few weeks. :( And just bought a 60x60x140cm grow-tent from Mars_HydroUK from ebay, had to get it from the post office today... My TS600 Lamp is from Amazon, i hope there will be no problems to get a replacement!?

I tried to swipe it away but it seems underneath the (Plastic?)Layer!?

20220922_134311-01.jpeg
20220922_134320-01.jpeg

Akss

Hi,

What is this yellowing? I only have my TS600 Lamp a few weeks. :( And just bought a 60x60x140cm grow-tent from Mars_HydroUK from ebay, had to get it from the post office today... My TS600 Lamp is from Amazon, i hope there will be no problems to get a replacement!?

View attachment 18759807 View attachment 18759810
Hmm I'll have to check mine later I've been using it a bit. Tuff to say from pic does it look like it's burnt to you or something else?

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I don't know, it have not gotten wet or something and that yellow is underneath the shiny surface/protection(?). Must be the material discolouring...?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hi,

View attachment 18759807 View attachment 18759810
If you bought it on Amazon, pls contact the amazon seller. They will help you.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
To me that looks like an adhesive or similar layer under the cover material that has reacted to light (and maybe humidity). Should not affect the light and reflectiveness of that layer too much, but yeah looks a bit bad. Maybe the issue is already fixed, if not, it should be looked into.

Latest posts

Latest posts