What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
  • Currently British Summer Time (BST), UTC +1
  • Standard time (Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), UTC +0) starts Oct. 30, 2022
I guess that means it's actually GMT +1 now cause of time savings?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
What 😳, bst or dst, surely the time in Greenwich is GMT ? I mean if you took the actual mean time between the two times, GMT would always have to be either half an hour ahead or behind the time in G. Therefore the time in G would never be GMT, so the M has to be irrelevant, or misnamed. I'm confused, how is GMT not the time in G? I thought , ......, Oh dear, does this mean I have to change my name now? :booked:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Do you think the DB of our fan in grow kit is bearable or acceptable? :unsure:

TS1000kit.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
That’s why you’re using Grow Tent ? :unsure::unsure:

-Decide your own grow size freely.
-Easily set up even for beginners
-Create optimal indoor growing environments.
-Grow whatever crops and food you wanted.
-Keep pests out, let plants grow up healthier.
-Get more energy efficiency from high reflective tent materials.
-Maximize the use of lighting source and prevent lighting leakage.
-A Durable tent lasts long years & the costs is relatively low.

Carry the Mars hydro grow tent and create perfect indoor growing environments for your plant girls.

#marshydro #marshydro13th #marshydrogrowtent #marshydrogrowtents #growtentkits #allinonegrowkits #growkits #ledgrowlights #gardenlife #homegrown

Tent.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts