Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
humidity 46%
temperature 26°
indirect ventilation 18 hours
lighting 18/6 hours
pH 5.9-6.4
ec 405ppm

What's wrong with the plant? Anyone meet the same issue before?

Issue.jpg

hazepadano

Padre Sereno
we are on the sixth

Attachments

• 5 sett (11).jpg
    5 sett (11).jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 5 sett (12).jpg
    5 sett (12).jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 5 sett (13).jpg
    5 sett (13).jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 5 sett (14).jpg
    5 sett (14).jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 5 sett (16).jpg
    5 sett (16).jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 5 sett (15).jpg
    5 sett (15).jpg
    217 KB · Views: 39

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
FCE-4800 operating with a 0-10Vdc controller. NL Haze Week 11:

View attachment 18735386
Here is an updateover 2 weeks later. Slow sativa...

DSC02006.JPG

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Will you clearn the grow tent/box after each grow? how do you clearn usually? Here is an article that might be helpful for new growers. Check it out.

Clear tent.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Time goes by a blink of an eye and Mars Hydro is Thirteen years old now! Marshydro was founded in 2009, it has seen tremendous success, growing from a single office to a mature company with its own manufacturing factory and independent export capability. We are so proud of that worldwide growers are using mars hydro led grow lights and grow tent kits, and feedback of happy grow stories every day. We do thank you guys for the big loves and permanent support!

That's the 13th Anniversary in Mars Hydro history! we are holding this exciting Contest & Give@away (Aug.10-Sep.10) with the chance of winning amazing prize valued @$500-$1000.

To enter:

1.Share your story with mars hydro on social networks by videos/photos/texts.
2.Add #marshydro13th & #marshydro
3.Fill your story links on the spreadsheets:
tinyurl.com/marshydrocontest

Winners & Prizes:
Best video: 1 person wins the prize valued $1000
Best photo: 1 person wins the prize valued $800
Best text: 1 person wins the prize valued $500

Winner picked from all social networks by marshydro official .

Good luck all and happy grow with marshydro!

#marshydro13th #marshydro #anniversary #marshydroledgrowlights #marshydroallinonegrowkits

PS: This contest is for all social media platforms. not only for ICMAG. So i only make a post here. If anyone is interested in this, feel free to join in it.

13 years contest.jpg

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Just wanted to check. Should lights be removed from grow tent when using a fogger to treat spider mites? I am guessing yes. Also, are your watt numbers true draw??? Shouldn't "Diode Drived" be "Diode Driven".

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Just wanted to check. Should lights be removed from grow tent when using a fogger to treat spider mites? I am guessing yes. Also, are your watt numbers true draw??? Shouldn't "Diode Drived" be "Diode Driven".
no need to move the light out of tent. the chips are coated. The max power will drop 3% to 5% according to different voltage.

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Time goes by a blink of an eye and Mars Hydro is Thirteen years old now! Marshydro was founded in 2009, it has seen tremendous success, growing from a single office to a mature company with its own manufacturing factory and independent export capability. We are so proud of that worldwide growers are using mars hydro led grow lights and grow tent kits, and feedback of happy grow stories every day. We do thank you guys for the big loves and permanent support!

That's the 13th Anniversary in Mars Hydro history! we are holding this exciting Contest & Give@away (Aug.10-Sep.10) with the chance of winning amazing prize valued @$500-$1000.

To enter:

1.Share your story with mars hydro on social networks by videos/photos/texts.
2.Add #marshydro13th & #marshydro
3.Fill your story links on the spreadsheets:
tinyurl.com/marshydrocontest

Winners & Prizes:
Best video: 1 person wins the prize valued $1000
Best photo: 1 person wins the prize valued $800
Best text: 1 person wins the prize valued $500

Winner picked from all social networks by marshydro official .

Good luck all and happy grow with marshydro!

#marshydro13th #marshydro #anniversary #marshydroledgrowlights #marshydroallinonegrowkits

PS: This contest is for all social media platforms. not only for ICMAG. So i only make a post here. If anyone is interested in this, feel free to join in it.

View attachment 18742996

Have you shared your story with marshydro today? If you have no idea how to entry this story contest. Let's follow up this guideline to get things easier started:

[1] If you're using marshydro equipment, when you post videos/ photos/write the texts on social networks such as YTB, FB,INSTA,Forums,etc. Your content shall include the following tips:

How long you grow with marshydro ?
What marshydro equipment you are using?
What the grow stage for the plants now?
What’s your your feelings/comments about marshydro?

For example:
I have been growing with mars hydro for 7 years now with 1 light so far and its still running great........ #marshydro13th #marshydro

[2] If you not have chance to own a marshydro equipment, the easiest way is to provide us some good suggestion/idea when you post videos/photos/texts, and add #marshydro13th #marshydro

For exmaple:
I have no chance to own marshydro led and tent,but I....
I watched marshydro website, I think...........
I do have a good idea/suggestion for marshydro .......

The most important that don't forget to fill your story links on the spreadsheets: tinyurl.com/marshydrocontest

#ledgrowlight #homegrown #garden #growlife #growtent #contest

Last edited: