What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
TS 3000 has two Meanwell drivers. We will remove two power supply in the package.
In addition, the power supply and wires are extended. Customers can install the power supply outside the tent or put it directly on the light without the extension cord

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Meanwell driver for TS3000

Attachments

• TIM图片20190822103839.jpg
    TIM图片20190822103839.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 16

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Save 50% on electricity. That's not an exaggeration. As you know, in addition to the power consumption of traditional HPS lamps, growers also need to add air conditioning and other cooling ventilation facilities in tents to control the temperature, which also uses energy

This doesn't make the banner any truer to me. I can't save at least 50% as it says. I would have to be an aircon user, and get some of my saving from that.

My led lights save 99% of the electric bill*

*But you have to move your crop outside.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
This doesn't make the banner any truer to me. I can't save at least 50% as it says. I would have to be an aircon user, and get some of my saving from that.

My led lights save 99% of the electric bill*

*But you have to move your crop outside.
good idea, if you grow outdoor, you will save 99% energy, all your energy comes from God. lol

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey TEam at Mars,
Any insights into the UV question from a few pages earlier?
Or also to all fellow growers: Anyone else not getting amber trichs under LED and what's the reasoning behind it?
always keen to learn and someone must have some insights? Maybe the manufacturer?

Thanks and best
CC

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
There are two kinds of UV: UVA(380nm) and UVB(200nm). UVA is useless, It doesn't matter if it's in the spectrum or not. UVB is a good spectrum, However, all LEDs added with UV spectrum on the market are added with UVA, not UVB, The light of UVB is very strong and almost invisible, if we use it, the light will be broken soon.
If the seller claims to have added UVB to his led lights, he is adding T5 to them

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Which size of small tents do you like? 60x60cm or 70x70cm? We are considering whether to add a new size tent.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chevy, read the thread

Mon dieu, you'Re right I completely overread the reply from MarsHydro.
BUT also: It didn't really asnwer my question...
Is the lack of UV a good thing and lack of degrading trichs is offering a huge harvest window as everything ripens up, but nothing degrades? Or are some essential oils not produced without UV light?

That was my question.

But as of today I have to say screw all my posts anyways because with the TS1000 light I am getting amber trichs, at least on the lemon haze plant in my tent right now (the others are not showing any signs yet).
I'll keep track of the trichomes of all plants flowering out right now in my set up and let you guys know if I see amber trichs on all of the at some point.
Cheers
CC

SuperBadGrower

Prime quality cup winning bud has been grown for decades without any UV. I wouldn't stress myself over the specifics because the TS light seems pretty good.

As for the tents, 70*70 for sure. It will be even better if the quality was the same again as the old tents with yellow/green logo. 180 cm high!

Latest posts

Latest posts