What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

I was telling the guys in my thread, the SP 250 would be great for a small tent. You could even put 2 of them in a tent with no heat problem. Just exhaust and run air into it. I've never used a tent, in part because always using HPS and I think it's hard to grow in a tent with all the heat, even after you'd exhaust a 1000, or 600 hps/mh I think without a AC unit it would be hard to keep cool. But I definitely wouldn't overlook putting 2 SP 250s in a 4x8 or smaller and besides a oscillating fan blowing on the lights and setting up the in and out you'd be gold!!!!

They maybe decent lights but 2 sp250's for a 4x8 isnt half of whats needed to properly light that much room? I guess for veg it b enough light but flowering that space id have at least 1000 true watts of power of high quality diodes like HGL has in new xb boards or if u like white lights the samsung diodes. Epistar diodes used in mars leds are like a honda civic vs chevy corvette. Just my 21 yrs of experience is all im going on. Ya theyll get the job done but if dead set on using mars lights id definitely get that 4x8 area up around 1000watts to have plants u can show off. Im not saying anything bad bout anyones choices i just am givn my opinion from my experiences thats all. This message wil probably be erased by the fair contest holder so just my 2 cents

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
They maybe decent lights but 2 sp250's for a 4x8 isnt half of whats needed to properly light that much room? I guess for veg it b enough light but flowering that space id have at least 1000 true watts of power of high quality diodes like HGL has in new xb boards or if u like white lights the samsung diodes. Epistar diodes used in mars leds are like a honda civic vs chevy corvette. Just my 21 yrs of experience is all im going on. Ya theyll get the job done but if dead set on using mars lights id definitely get that 4x8 area up around 1000watts to have plants u can show off. Im not saying anything bad bout anyones choices i just am givn my opinion from my experiences thats all. This message wil probably be erased by the fair contest holder so just my 2 cents
4x8 grow area need 4 pcs SP250 to cover

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how about a "show your led grown buds" weekly contest with a voting poll and the winner of the vote gets a smelly proof bag.

people like bud pics so it could create more interest in using leds

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
how about a "show your led grown buds" weekly contest with a voting poll and the winner of the vote gets a smelly proof bag.

people like bud pics so it could create more interest in using leds
I would like to choose only one winner to give away a light and tent. It's good to participate with pictures. Everyone likes to see nice pictures

G

I only grow with veg spectrum now, I feel the flower is too bright at times

Current:
Mars Grown ~useless~ genetics
picture.php

Previous:You see in this picture the Mars light supporting 4 different phases of growth, new seedlings, 4 week veg plants, mother plant and rooting clones. And can you believe Mars didn't select me to grow n show their stuff :biggrin:
picture.php

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like to choose only one winner to give away a light and tent. It's good to participate with pictures. Everyone likes to see nice pictures

maybe check with gypsy about having a site wide "best bud pic" contest for september with the winner chosen by a poll. anyone can enter,the buds can be grown by any type of lighting,one entry per member.

bibi40

Hi ,

what did you think about a " most funny or original weed picture " ? ,
and like Uncle say , a poll is a good idea i think .

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Thank you for your Suggestions. I decide that this giveaway will focus on photos, and the final result will be selected by your vote. I will post the new thread tomorrow

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Mars Hydro Factory's testing room, fill with TS and SP series. Do you like white led or purple led?

www.mars-hydro.com

Attachments

• TIM图片20190816102443.jpg
    TIM图片20190816102443.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 15
  • TIM图片20190816102448.jpg
    TIM图片20190816102448.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 17
  • TIM图片20190816102621.jpg
    TIM图片20190816102621.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 19

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Right now I'm loving the soft white colour of my room. It was never purple, but I think that would have got annoying quickly. Orange sure was.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Seems like the plants like this white light spectrum. I was gonna say if Mars Hydro had a sub forum, or someway you could at least link your grow to say the Grow Diary section or one of the more fequecy sections we could get twice the views or traffic. You would get a lot more guys seeing the grow/lights that way. I definitely think the title of your thread should start with Mars Hydro. Might be something we could look into hopefully. Because with all the giveaways Mars Hydro is offering at the time, that's the main focus on the Mars Hydro Forums, not the test grows that's completed and on going. Just think Mars Hydro would get twice the views during the test grows. But I just wish there would be a way for more guys to see. I know the Grow Diary, there's probably even a forum you could get more views but I'm just using it as a example

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Really just trying to say the Mars Hydro forums have been overlooked the past few years. We just gotta figure out someway to get people coming back to the Mars Hydro forums, of course the giveaways have been great getting guys in the Mars Hydro forums conversing and excited. The lights seem to be really good, just wish more guys knew

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really just trying to say the Mars Hydro forums have been overlooked the past few years. We just gotta figure out someway to get people coming back to the Mars Hydro forums, of course the giveaways have been great getting guys in the Mars Hydro forums conversing and excited. The lights seem to be really good, just wish more guys knew

hopefully more threads being started will help with that...people want to see buds...people want to see pics period...so tell all your friends here on ic to stop by and enter the contest!

Latest posts

Latest posts