What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I was hoping Joy would offer me a new SP 400 or something to test lol!!!. I'd like to know what the studies are showing, because SPs are growing snowball size buds!!!!
we don't have the plan to produce SP400, the only we sell now is SP150 and SP250. A lot of tents won't work if they're longer, and our SP250 can be daisy chain three at a time, so the sp250 is suitable for customers of most sizes

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Oh yea these SP 250s are great, I'm just kinda teasing a little bit. I'm a easy going guy. There a fine light at 250, bright as hell. I'd probably take a SP 250 over a 600hps. If I didn't just have to buy a dehumidifier I could've got another 250 to add to this one I've got. Im liking it more by the day!!!! I'm gonna hopefully be harvesting those 250 plants within 10days. Maybe later on I'll try to get another, Or see if these tsl, tsw are better and maybe try those??? A lot of guys think your bullshitting them or whatever, but the SP 250 is super bright, 2-3 of these SPs and your set real good

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Are you guys planning on going away from the SPs,??? And what's your guys thoughts on the SP spectrum?? Do you guys feel it's solid, or will they be different spectrums available in the 150s 250s?? I just feel the SPs are pretty good so if there's something better??? lol maybe need to look into it

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Are you guys planning on going away from the SPs,??? And what's your guys thoughts on the SP spectrum?? Do you guys feel it's solid, or will they be different spectrums available in the 150s 250s?? I just feel the SPs are pretty good so if there's something better??? lol maybe need to look into it
We will continue to produce and sell SP, but we have no idea about the new SP model now. If our engineers design a better model later, we will consider adding it to SP series

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Multi Compartment Tents and Accessories

Multi Compartment Tents and Accessories

Mars Hydro,
Here's something I meant to write earlier but never got round to.

Have you thought about making multi compartment tents?
I think these will be the future of small scale top quality weed enthusiast growing.
There are already a few out there and biggest plus it it allows you, in a very small space, to flower plants while at the same time having mother plants and seddlings/cuttings, all separated from each other but hooked up to the same ventilation/ carbon scrubber.
Other setups seem possible too, two flower compartments with low ceilings for scrog style grows stacked on top of each other etc...

It's these small set ups that allow anyone with a little space who doesn't want to do a buildout of some kind to start with some easy growing and "breeding" (well at least to some extent), producing some seeds potentially, fems, cloning etc... all that the big guys do on a much larger scale (and I admit that from a breeding point this is much more sensible) in the four walls of their home.
Then in addition to that... bespoke ventilation and irrigation solutions etc...
LED lights have really made this so easy! Even with CFLs heat could become an issue, LEDs--- not so much.
Making good use of small spaces!
I've been doing it for x years in various set ups and it's terribly difficult to find really good, thought through solutions for small scale. I've ended up having to amend/MCGyver pretty much all of my gear to optimise performance or make it work in the first place.
If someone could look into that and design stuff that really works and can be sold at reasonable prices, that would 100% be a market.
I'm using a SJ lodget tent right now and it works ok, but so much had to be amended/fixed which could simply have been done by the guys designing it in the first place... Happy to advise if you want to dive into this.
CC

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'd use a tent if I could get one to fit. I think I'm 60in ground to ceiling, I'd either use it for mother plants, vegging. Or just get a hydro table and set up a operation like that.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Mars Hydro,
Here's something I meant to write earlier but never got round to.

Have you thought about making multi compartment tents?
I think these will be the future of small scale top quality weed enthusiast growing.
There are already a few out there and biggest plus it it allows you, in a very small space, to flower plants while at the same time having mother plants and seddlings/cuttings, all separated from each other but hooked up to the same ventilation/ carbon scrubber.
Other setups seem possible too, two flower compartments with low ceilings for scrog style grows stacked on top of each other etc...

It's these small set ups that allow anyone with a little space who doesn't want to do a buildout of some kind to start with some easy growing and "breeding" (well at least to some extent), producing some seeds potentially, fems, cloning etc... all that the big guys do on a much larger scale (and I admit that from a breeding point this is much more sensible) in the four walls of their home.
Then in addition to that... bespoke ventilation and irrigation solutions etc...
LED lights have really made this so easy! Even with CFLs heat could become an issue, LEDs--- not so much.
Making good use of small spaces!
I've been doing it for x years in various set ups and it's terribly difficult to find really good, thought through solutions for small scale. I've ended up having to amend/MCGyver pretty much all of my gear to optimise performance or make it work in the first place.
If someone could look into that and design stuff that really works and can be sold at reasonable prices, that would 100% be a market.
I'm using a SJ lodget tent right now and it works ok, but so much had to be amended/fixed which could simply have been done by the guys designing it in the first place... Happy to advise if you want to dive into this.
CC
That sounds like a good idea. I'll give your idea back to my manager if he's interested. We thought about making tents simpler, removing some of the channels and Windows to save cost. We have also been advised to produce portable tents. But our manager didn't seem very interested, because the cost of our tents was very high and there was almost no profit. We need to investigate the market demand before we make a decision. Thank you very much for your proposal

RawNature

great idea on the tents hopefully one day. If that happend I think most people would like the convenience of the 1 tent instead of say 2 or 3 multi sized tents. I am looking forward to my first Mars tent @27x27in. Have a good day people!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
great idea on the tents hopefully one day. If that happend I think most people would like the convenience of the 1 tent instead of say 2 or 3 multi sized tents. I am looking forward to my first Mars tent @27x27in. Have a good day people!
It's really a good idea. We need to study how to make this kind of tent

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Do you guys know what the [special festival] coming in China and what the special thing ppl will do?
Feel free to puts in your answer

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hello everyone, Mars TS-3000 is now available for preorder for US and Canada. Shipment will be made before Sep. 20th. Other countries we will ship from China directly. :woohoo:
Don't forget to use the coupon code ‘ICMAG’

Attachments

• TIM图片20190909113331.jpg
    TIM图片20190909113331.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 15

RawNature

got my 70x70x160cm tent. was wondering if i had ordered directly from mars-hydro if there is any tax ? i see it comes out to $ 68.86 with shipping free USA MAINLAND (after putting in the code for icmag ). Purchased for $81.99 elsewhere my mistake . They may still price match though so well see.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
got my 70x70x160cm tent. was wondering if i had ordered directly from mars-hydro if there is any tax ? i see it comes out to $ 68.86 with shipping free USA MAINLAND (after putting in the code for icmag ). Purchased for $81.99 elsewhere my mistake . They may still price match though so well see.
you can order on our official website directly. you don't need to pay any extra shipping cost and tax. Because we have warehouse in USA

Latest posts

Latest posts