Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome thread! Are they friendly there to Americans? Looks like an awesome experience :)

-nevermind sounds dangerous for Americans

ElRubio

Veteran

awesome pics...looks nice buds right there!! hehe
i love Morocco. I didn´t take some time there since 2004, and is certainly near from my home so...:dance013:
Delicius pastilia, and kefta tallin with some 00 =)

ill write you soon rasta! Best vibe!!

BIGGS

Veteran
some beautiful pictures, of both hash and scenery. we need more hash like that in the uk for sure.

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
A few Rifman hashes I bought in Amsterdam over the years. Best tasting hash ever!! :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_1206.jpg
    IMG_1206.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0900.jpg
    IMG_0900.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 18

el gordo

very nice report i wish i'd come back some day, i laughed a lot with the whay you wrote bourbuka, like some kind of moroccan word jejeje when is nothing more than bubble in spanish (burbuja) pronounced by a moroccan! indeed one of the most frequently heard words if you travel there , alond with wajha (don't know if it's written corrctly) prisa mata!
is barbuja coliga!:bump::bump::bump:

PS:talking about rifman hashes... i bought the best of them in adam and couldn't compete with the primo stuff you find there in the mountains...

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
very nice report i wish i'd come back some day, i laughed a lot with the whay you wrote bourbuka, like some kind of moroccan word jejeje when is nothing more than bubble in spanish (burbuja) pronounced by a moroccan! indeed one of the most frequently heard words if you travel there , alond with wajha (don't know if it's written corrctly) prisa mata!
is barbuja coliga!:bump::bump::bump:

PS:talking about rifman hashes... i bought the best of them in adam and couldn't compete with the primo stuff you find there in the mountains...

:bump:
you're right man! :D
bourbuka is the bubble in spanish, but in maroccan style they used "bourbuka" everywhere to nominate hash :D
however the primo stuff in the mountains is absolutely the best :good:
have a nice week guys! :tiphat:
:ying:

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
Looks really good, dude? Do you live in morocco or where do you get those nice hash all the time? There are just a few times in the year where I am available to smoke high grade hash. You must be in heaven ^^

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
Looks really good, dude? Do you live in morocco or where do you get those nice hash all the time? There are just a few times in the year where I am available to smoke high grade hash. You must be in heaven ^^

ehi man, i live in italy, very near marocco and fortunatly often arrive this great hash!yeah, i'm very happy when arrived and sometimes this hash really send your mind in heaven! :bump:
:ying: