What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maroco hasch!

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
view of the ketama mountains :smoke:
picture.php

picture.php

Baba Ku

Veteran
Beautiful pictures! I especially like the first shot. Very nice photography of a great scene.

There is a place called the Epcot Center in Florida that has areas with themes from around the world. They enhance each area with aromas that are supposed to make the visitor think of the place. The Moroccan area smells like a hide tannery. lol...

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
baba ku: thanks for stopping brò :tiphat: certainly a great place epcot centre and i love florida :D

here a market in marrakech
picture.php

Rinse

Veteran
Nice thread
Heres some maroc I got recently, pretty strong sand polm crumbles like soft sand no lighter needed.

Attachments

• IMG00178-20110331-1442.jpg
    IMG00178-20110331-1442.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 17

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Hi rastaidd :)

Merci 4 update mate :biggrin:

I will also times when I have time to travel in the direction of Marco.
Did exactly the same small 2 cities, visit the reef I am interested in mountains. The position where the farmers produce their hash.

Is this your first time here?

I also so a similar hash out Maroco had what tastes good, too.
have fun over there!

peace

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
hey guys, thanks for stopping in :tiphat:
no dimodz, i went to maroco 3 times,
The first year I was 20 days,
then the following year 25 days, and the last again 20days and i had visited some city like: marrakech, essaouira, tetouan, chefchauen, fez, meknes and tanger, a great tour of marocco :D
..and if you have a similiar hash like maroccan, have good smoke and fun!:bump:
peace man!:tiphat:
:ying:

ElRubio

Veteran
i actually love this thread Rastaidd...
thx bro, i sent ya a PM.

Thank you again for those amazing pics...bring back some memories to me!!