What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maroco hasch!

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome thread! Are they friendly there to Americans? Looks like an awesome experience :)

-nevermind sounds dangerous for Americans

ElRubio

Veteran

awesome pics...looks nice buds right there!! hehe
i love Morocco. I didn´t take some time there since 2004, and is certainly near from my home so...:dance013:
Delicius pastilia, and kefta tallin with some 00 =)

ill write you soon rasta! Best vibe!!

BIGGS

Veteran
some beautiful pictures, of both hash and scenery. we need more hash like that in the uk for sure.

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
A few Rifman hashes I bought in Amsterdam over the years. Best tasting hash ever!! :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_1206.jpg
    IMG_1206.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0900.jpg
    IMG_0900.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 18

el gordo

very nice report i wish i'd come back some day, i laughed a lot with the whay you wrote bourbuka, like some kind of moroccan word jejeje when is nothing more than bubble in spanish (burbuja) pronounced by a moroccan! indeed one of the most frequently heard words if you travel there , alond with wajha (don't know if it's written corrctly) prisa mata!
is barbuja coliga!:bump::bump::bump:

PS:talking about rifman hashes... i bought the best of them in adam and couldn't compete with the primo stuff you find there in the mountains...

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
very nice report i wish i'd come back some day, i laughed a lot with the whay you wrote bourbuka, like some kind of moroccan word jejeje when is nothing more than bubble in spanish (burbuja) pronounced by a moroccan! indeed one of the most frequently heard words if you travel there , alond with wajha (don't know if it's written corrctly) prisa mata!
is barbuja coliga!:bump::bump::bump:

PS:talking about rifman hashes... i bought the best of them in adam and couldn't compete with the primo stuff you find there in the mountains...

:bump:
you're right man! :D
bourbuka is the bubble in spanish, but in maroccan style they used "bourbuka" everywhere to nominate hash :D
however the primo stuff in the mountains is absolutely the best :good:
have a nice week guys! :tiphat:
:ying:

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
Looks really good, dude? Do you live in morocco or where do you get those nice hash all the time? There are just a few times in the year where I am available to smoke high grade hash. You must be in heaven ^^

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
Looks really good, dude? Do you live in morocco or where do you get those nice hash all the time? There are just a few times in the year where I am available to smoke high grade hash. You must be in heaven ^^

ehi man, i live in italy, very near marocco and fortunatly often arrive this great hash!yeah, i'm very happy when arrived and sometimes this hash really send your mind in heaven! :bump:
:ying: