What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malberry Seed Co. (pics encouraged!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob Green

HD is an awesome bank. They did give me two packs from this company. Swazi, and mozambiquen I passed onto a friend.

But HD is as legit as they come. They just like to do things the old school way.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I have used HD many many times and they have always been spot on. Sometimes I feel like I bug them with email questions about stock age or what not, but they always are polite professional and fast to answer.

Nice freebies to!

No I don't work for them, just my honest experiences with them. In fact there are beans in transit now from HD.

The Malbury packs were 25$ each now 40$. I don't know if its new stock or what, but I will ask. I will be getting all of their gear.

Madjag

Veteran
Have You Read This Thread?

Have You Read This Thread?

I have used HD many many times and they have always been spot on. Sometimes I feel like I bug them with email questions about stock age or what not, but they always are polite professional and fast to answer.

Nice freebies to!

No I don't work for them, just my honest experiences with them. In fact there are beans in transit now from HD.

The Malbury packs were 25$ each now 40$. I don't know if its new stock or what, but I will ask. I will be getting all of their gear.

Hi Lester and gang,

Maybe you didn't read the whole thread, especially from the bottom of page 2 through all of page 3.

In more than one instance Malberry has used other grower's pictures to represent their African "landraces" hahaha. This started as a Malberry appreciation thread, but quickly turned into an expose on the bad practices that can befall seed buyers if they don't do their homework.

Luckily we have sharp members who really look at photos and remember what they see.

Please go back to page 3, response #37 by Karma Genetics. Also read the responses there by Rinse and Raco (the Mod for this thread).

pinkus

Veteran
well, I've got to say that malberry certainly did not run a tight ship. The pics thing while pretty bad, isn't THAT uncommon. They were idiots to take a great shot that likely didn't look ANYTHING like the strains they were trying to sell. That doesn't mean the weed is bad.

BTW, I got a mix pack from HD probably 2 years ago now and it had like 30 beans... Half of those are now on Maui :).

I popped two a couple of months back. Neither has a shown definitively sex orientation. The shorter of the two smell damn similar to the Satori I ran so I'm thinking it may be the Nepali strain they had.

Madjag

Veteran
Google "Malberry OUTED" or.....

Originally Posted by Nick

No body is bothered about this except u Malberry !! ..WHAT ,more than a year later u want to stick your shit head up and make a fuss,,get real weve all made our own minds up and moved on...this is all your own doing !! you chose to "USE SOMEONE ELSES STRAIN PICS" to sell your seeds !!!! this is WHERE THE PROBLEM IS.. and it caused me a lot of head ache you cant even be honest about the seeds u sell !! and its why i chose not to sell any more of your seeds ,,, I still have some of your stock / but why could anyone even want to sell em ..second issue -YOUR FEMMED SEEDS ARE REGULAR ,this is just a joke what do u think will happen when someone grows out your femmed seeds!!HOW DAFT CAN U BE !!! selling regular seeds as femmed ,,what!!! I will neva pay u for them i cant even give them away ... I owed you around 800 pounds which i choose not to give to u cause of the effect it has had on me i got a lot of shit becuase of you.. who cares if it was your dad that did this or someone else u used stolen pictures to try sell your seeds, the fact is that you have cooked your goose already and if thats the way u choose to run your company then what do u expect ! U CANT USE SOMEONE ELSES STRAIN PICS AS YOUR OWN!!! what made u think u can- i dont know ..but its not how we do things !!! and why u choose to exagerate again is just another red flag to me i got 10 pounds for 18 of your seeds from my distributer (12 in a pack and 6 free samples makes 18 seed) so once again why do u need to make stuff up ! Its not a problem with your seed its a problem with how you do your buisness ! and as you said u are owed hundreds of thousands i guess others have had the same probs too..Either way Malberry this is all your own doing and i reckon u the only person bothered by it as u can clearly see by no-one even replying to you..but all the info is out there so anybody can check it for themselves ! you put up fake pics to sell your seeds but you were caught out .. this is your problem and your doing ! i mean good luck to you i dont really wish bad on anyone .. but i choose not to be involved

Last edited by a moderator:

Weedninja

Nice freebies to!

They sent me 24 Mulanje Gold beans for the price of 12. Unfortunately, less than 1/3 are germing. I'm guessing old stock. Lol, it's still better than the GN Zamal. Something to consider before you buy.

I cracked a couple of the Drakensburg Gold freebies, and they're ok.

I agree. HD's customer service is top notch.

burmese

picture.php

burmese

sorry for photo quality but what can i do if you are hungry for pictures and info like me? //i have hundreds of pictures but really cant use them, they are not sharp-clean i mean and overexposed by light always//
Thimphu is in the middle, now //2days?// the middle threebladed leaf is double the size, just like plants along her
if you are hungry for landraces then on the right side under lamp is nanda devi x etiopian highland // i have 4 of them growing now and all are the same so very stabile, i will see maybe difference in flowering//
next the dark leaf one covered thrugh Thimphu is mozambique who grows between cfl and reflector
and if you are hungry for noncannabis looking strains than on the left top cornet is visible next pintura burweed like looking ruderalis strain

burmese

oh i forgot, i buyed seeds after they were first viable //i was so horny on bhutanese because she looks like giving heawy weight seeds amount for eating, but the same time charas and i alwys wanted breed a streain with that universal specifications in autoflowering form //
and i dont have seeds in freezer but first seeds i do germinated and they are old

burmese

Thimphu , kept germinated last moon phase so around 20-22 days old, foot + tall, good dark green, around half liter earth, 12/12 from seed, sex iam waiting

mexicani-ar

^ what do you think of that seedbank?

doing research I've come across several strains that were not available anywhere else, yet hd seemed to have them.

HD is Legit idiit, I just got my second order from them today, I managed to get their last pack of Chimera Highland Mexican from them the first time I ordered.

burmese

my thimphu end up very sativa male with two months of 12/12 from seeds and react to cut her top to double the height in a week,
end up with lime leafs and i dont remember taste but strong overwhelming head and body, really strong but i think needs longer cure and not a male

mexicani-ar

Zambezi Gold mutant, i've decided to pop another 5 seeds, they are currently in a damp paper towel. Saludos, Mexicani-ar

Attachments

• IMG_20160206_172756.jpg
    IMG_20160206_172756.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 9

mexicani-ar

same zambezi gold mutant

same zambezi gold mutant

This plant naturally split into two main stems, and it's a male so I decided to discard this little guy...

Attachments

• IMG_20160227_113356.jpg
    IMG_20160227_113356.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.