What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malberry Seed Co. (pics encouraged!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madjag

Veteran
Upon discovering Malberry on the Canadian Hemp seed sales site, they looked like the real thing. Continued reading and comparing, plus search terming them, brought me to the feedback of many people who were less than amused.

Tynehead Tom

I got my first order from that H. D. hemp seeds site.
ustad shiskaberry copy..... not too pleased, only 7 of 20 seeds were viable and sprouted, the rest look on the immature side and no sprouting after 10 days germinating.

I got a free pack of mulberry Drakensberg gold. Don't know what to do with them and no one seems to have any grow reports. I'm an indica guy and have not grown any real sativas. Don't know if I should bother or feed them to the birds LOL

mexicani-ar

Zambezi Gold

Zambezi Gold

Attachments

• IMG_20160322_085828.jpg
    IMG_20160322_085828.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 20
  • zambezi gold leaf.jpg
    zambezi gold leaf.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 13
This is a cross between a female Power plant and a swazi gold male, got tbe swazigold seeds as freebies from one of the above listed seed co. I left a Jillybean male, a agent orange male and a swazi gold male in a room with some pp, jillybean,agent orange and jack herer females, tbe swazi gold male released his pollen way before the others had a chance so I removed all the males from the room to not get a completely seeded crop. These are pics of the pp x swazi.
picture.php
picture.php
Pic of jack herer x swazi
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts