What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x PCK

G

That's some tree you got there,bro! :tiphat:Congrats!Some more lollipopping would be nice I think!
The show starts...:woohoo:
Mine showed pistils very early,maybe you got a very malawi leaning girl!

Last edited:

newFish

Hey Syd i m really appreciate for your help :tiphat: :) I will prune her in next days but i am wait to show more pistils to identify the weak stems.
Also i am afraid that if i lolipop her at this time she will start to stretching more so i will wait to stop the flowering stretch
I think also that this girl is more Malawi and i love her for this reason.

Consolidated

Hello there newFish , i'am not sure, but i think the monster escape from your tend and attack to people at your block...
Keep up the cood work.

Don't release her. She's beautiful & dangerous, she is bites.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Excellent job Mephorius :)

The flowers look mouth watering!

I'm glad you are satisfied with the uniformity and quality of the genetics. Thank you very much for sharing your result with us.

Enjoy the harvest! ;)

i grabbed some fems and some regs today , those pics were gorgeous .

look forward to running them

newFish

45 days in flowering it stressed from a nitrogen toxicity I feed her with lower level of N and seems much better.

It smell like big babol chewing gum love this smell. I think that this is more Malawi influence
because she stretched during flowering 5X from the initial height. Maybe Dubi can help me to indentify the pheno :)

newFish

Hello to everyone !!

I change my res today and i take some photos from the malXpck .She looks vigorous with many many side branches.

G

What a babe newfish!:canabis:
Looks like the branches will need some support when they buckle up!Monster yield ahead!:)

newFish

Good morning to everyone!

Hello Syd thank you very much for your positive vibes. I supported her previous days after some main branches broken from the weight. I think that hydro provide more fragile plants than the soil.

I fed her with 1,4 ec and the ph is stable at the optimal level (5,8). She smell very well like forest fruits it reminds me the bigbubble chew gum that i chew when i was child

She has only white pistils on the buds .She seems that will be finish over of eleven weeks but i need your opinions about this.

I will reduce the light period in 11/13 next week to mature faster. Ι am impressed with how many branches she has ,this is a tree not plant

Sorry for my bad skills in english, i will write in this forum more often to improve it them :)

Some pictures from the day 56 of Flowering

newFish

Good Morning

Here is my Malpaki at 70th day of flowering. She has very very big buds with full of resins.
I love this plant it smell like forest fruit and it will produce a really heavy yield.
I think that she need two weeks until harvest
Thank you Ace for this genotype,i have never seen something like this. Ι am impatient to germinate the Panama :)

Last edited:

OnceUpon

enjoying some malawi x pck and a purple malawi lately. the malawi x pck was easy to grow. buds a bit loose (as in description) but very nice structure and big yeild. effect of the 2 are alike. the malawi x pck being much stronger. all those positive things said. i dont think i will start more seeds. as an everyday smoker, the effect of the tikal and panama were much friendlier. id like to have some around for occasions. but will lean towards the south american varieteies for further experiments

respect to ACE for the very diverse effects from their stock so far.

sonoragold

Hello ace enthusiasts,,I have a question,,I purchased a bunch of ace gear about 6 months ago ,,kept them fresh in a refrigerator along with my seeds collection..I started to pop seeds this year for the spring run..I'm having difficulty getting the Malawi x pick to germinate...I've had 1 out of 6 come up..the Panama reds all came up and so did the purple Malawi xpck along with 30 other very old Afghan x skunk seeds..I germinate everything the same way,,I use a piece of paper towel,,put the seeds on top,,stick into a zip lock bag and add just enough solution of water and peroxide,,,Temps are fine,,I've been germinating seeds like this for over 35 yrs.I'm really stumped..I have 5 more I'm going to try just putting those directly into soil and see what happens,,,any advice will be well taken

G

Hello ace enthusiasts,,I have a question,,I purchased a bunch of ace gear about 6 months ago ,,kept them fresh in a refrigerator along with my seeds collection..I started to pop seeds this year for the spring run..I'm having difficulty getting the Malawi x pick to germinate...I've had 1 out of 6 come up..the Panama reds all came up and so did the purple Malawi xpck along with 30 other very old Afghan x skunk seeds..I germinate everything the same way,,I use a piece of paper towel,,put the seeds on top,,stick into a zip lock bag and add just enough solution of water and peroxide,,,Temps are fine,,I've been germinating seeds like this for over 35 yrs.I'm really stumped..I have 5 more I'm going to try just putting those directly into soil and see what happens,,,any advice will be well taken
Something that has worked for me with germ issues is scraping the tip of the seed very carefully with a nail file/sandpaper.Hope it helps.:)

Last edited:

Levitationofme

I would think a quick private message to Dubi
Would be appropriate. I have yet to see Ace fail to take care of their customers.

Mephorius

my standard MxPCK girl

my standard MxPCK girl

hey guys :tiphat:

flowering day 59, she grows indoor in coco/perlite under some led COBs.
Last time I chopped her at flowering day 71 but this time I'll give her more time to finish.
So let's say I will take her down after 80 days this time.

Cheers :)

Attachments

• 03_s3_mpck.jpg
    03_s3_mpck.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 04_s3_mpck.jpg
    04_s3_mpck.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 06_s3_mpck_kolossus.jpg
    06_s3_mpck_kolossus.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 07_s3_mpck.jpg
    07_s3_mpck.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 56
Beautiful girl you got there mephorius!
She looks just like the one I've kept for the last 2.5 yrs lol...
Almost a 50/50 blend of both parental plants

Latest posts

Latest posts