What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x PCK

gabber36

That is a super pheno there @mephorius the LED really loves this plant. Does any of the Malawi's psychedelic properties carry over into this hybrid?

Holeshot

Old Killer X PCK

Old Killer X PCK

She is truely a beautiful hybrid. Dubi said it was the best hybrid in the last 2 years. Wasn't wrong about that. Mine has a very strong creeper high to it. ( both phenos).Sweet berry aroma with a touch of Malawi.!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 34

newFish

Really Thank you very much guys :tiphat: for the support. As say Holesat it a really beautiful hybrid i am excited with her.

I take down only 1/4 of the plant and i will let the other- one more week to mature better.

I cant wait to smoke this weed my house smell full of fruits after i cut her and the charas that produced smell like big bubble.

Also most of buds they show fox tailing. Is this normal for this strain or I stressed her?

Also she is huge yielder I think that she will produce over of 450 grams

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

early_bird

Veteran
Also most of buds they show fox tailing. Is this normal for this strain or I stressed her?

Wow, well done newFish, look like the same pheno then i have, little purple in the buds but not so full purple coloured like the most other phenos (like Mephorius have) and heavy foxtailing. The foxtailing is normal at this strain, no worry :tiphat:
Guess it smells very sweet like bubblegum too, right ? I just love the taste.

The smell and taste improved a lot with a longer cure :)

G

:respect: Bro!
Wonderful pheno you got there!Mine looked very much like yours(in a veeery smallest scale :gaga:),but was totally green and has an "old school" scent and flavour,very much like some weed we call "greek",you know;).Foxtailed,too,despite the cold temps.
Fantastic result,great skills,congrats!And to think that was you first DWC attempt,wow,you killed it man!:party:

newFish

Good Morning guys!:tiphat:

Really Thank you for the response .

Early Bird exactly:) it smell like bubble gum and i also love this aroma!Let me know pls how many weeks takes yours until finish because i am confused. I know that Syd harvested her in 11+ week but mine i think need more time.

Syd kalimera :) Τhe hydro provide more monitoring than soil and these function it helped me to produce this result. Thank you for you good vibes as usually :peacock: and dont forget i am a newFIsh still:biggrin:

Last edited:

early_bird

Veteran
Great newfish, really seems to be similar pheno. I have few pictures and smoke report in this thread, for example here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7317795&postcount=90

Harvested my first plant day 95 from seed. The other phenos who had more purple colors (looked like the plant from mesphoros), has been 2 weeks faster than this one.
I´ve grown a clone of the plant in hydro again (one pic here in the thread), this time i harvested at day 72 by trying to bring more sativa attributes out and hoping for a not so heavy and long-lasting high, this stuff is a bit strong for most cases :p
This plant seems to doesn´t really care about exact moment of harvest, i got quite the same stuff and similar high. In Hydro (rockwool) the taste was a bit disappointing and weak after harvest, but after curing a few month i got the same awesome bubble gum aroma as in the soil grow.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Hey folks. Read this whole thread and looked at all the tasty photos. Got to thinking how high the calyx to leaf ratio is in some of these photos. This strain certainly has it. Hoping this hybrid is going to do well outside on my beach here at 43N. I am in Oregon just north of the Triangle. Incredible Hybrids. 5 packs of the regs. please.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a joy to the eye Mephorius :)

Really nice colorful pheno, great resin production, flower/leaf ratio and yield as well. Wish the terpenes, effect and potency are on a par with her beauty!

hey guys :tiphat:

flowering day 59, she grows indoor in coco/perlite under some led COBs.
Last time I chopped her at flowering day 71 but this time I'll give her more time to finish.
So let's say I will take her down after 80 days this time.

Cheers :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Holeshot,

I'm glad you are enjoying your Malawi x PCK!
It's indeed the best 50/50 sativa/indica hybrid we have released in the last 2-3 years, it has it all: vigorous, high yielding, easy to grow, easy to clone, easy to feed, good resistance against heat and cold, high resin production, frequently showing strong beautiful colors, really complex terpene profiles and effects, strong, creeper and long lasting, it's not our fastest flowering strain but the high yield really compensates, even with the longer flowering phenos.

Anyway, i hope this statement will be outdated with the releases of our upcoming sativa/indica hybrids ;)

She is truely a beautiful hybrid. Dubi said it was the best hybrid in the last 2 years. Wasn't wrong about that. Mine has a very strong creeper high to it. ( both phenos).Sweet berry aroma with a touch of Malawi.!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi newFish,

Congrats for such amazing results and anticipated harvest, you did a great job and the genetics really rewarded you! :)

Please, keep us updated with the smoke report after a bit of curing, the forest fruit bubblegum phenos are usually mouth watering.

Really Thank you very much guys :tiphat: for the support. As say Holesat it a really beautiful hybrid i am excited with her.

I take down only 1/4 of the plant and i will let the other- one more week to mature better.

I cant wait to smoke this weed my house smell full of fruits after i cut her and the charas that produced smell like big bubble.

Also she is huge yielder I think that she will produce over of 450 grams

View Image

View Image

View Image

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i hope this statement will be outdated with the releases of our upcoming sativa/indica hybrids ;)

Hey Dubi will u have these releases before april 10th? the reason i ask is i may want to wait before i order and see if the new releases would be good outdoor guerilla growing here at 37.5 N in USA:woohoo:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hi Kygiacomo!!!

The new releases for this year have been already released.
You can find more info at ACE Seeds 2017 thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337855

and at New Strains section of our website:

http://www.aceseeds.org/en/new-strains.html

Bubba Hash fem, PCK fem and Auto Malawi Northern Lights fem will be released around 2nd week of March too.

Awesome thanks Dubi. im excited to try this one out at 37N in usa. mine should finish right on the dot where u say on ur site since u breed them at the same latitude as me. :woohoo:

Lammy

I keep reading that you should let the Malawi or golden tiger cure for 3 months for maximum potency. I was curious if it would be the same with this hybrid or possibly other indicas crossed with Malawi as I plan on making my own cross.

jonhova

I keep reading that you should let the Malawi or golden tiger cure for 3 months for maximum potency. I was curious if it would be the same with this hybrid or possibly other indicas crossed with Malawi as I plan on making my own cross.

I am also curious about this. Does anyone know if the "ace seeds mix" go through a similar curing improvement?

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Chopped some Golden Tiger and was less than impressed with the results.

Smoked again after 120 day cure and the change was impressive.

That said, if you don't know how to properly dry and cure cannabis YMMV.