What's new

Malawi feminized

Looks like you killed it bro lotta buddage man just coast to the finish line hope u got the killer pheno in there haven't tried myself but sounds like the grail

Texicwaste666

Day 90, new pics

Day 90, new pics

20170827_155206.jpg

20170827_155142.jpg

20170827_155049.jpg

20170827_155041.jpg

20170827_155015.jpg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Very nice bud shots my friend, I envy your grow! Mine is a ways off from having anything that cool to look at. Thanks for sharing your beautiful grow. Peace

Tangwena

Veteran
Looking absolutely stunning and getting closer by the day. The purple buds are amazing.
Your going to have some mind blowing ganja there my friend. Respect.

Texicwaste666

I really would not have made it this far without the good advice and help from all of my great new friends here that have posted to this thread. Without you guys I would have probably pulled it by now and said it sucks. I pulled a few buds last week and tried them, not there. I think maybe 10 more days of flush, been flushing for a week now at about .2-.3 ec. So hats off to everyone, so many and all just as important to me. i have never seen so many cool, unselfish people ready to help with advice and knowledge for free like I have in this forum. Thank you. My next grow ( Malawi/Panama) I hope will not have the problems I had on this one ( ph mostly, this Psycho coco is not so good at ph), a great learning experience. Props to dubi for helping me and supplying these great seeds. I just hope it turns out to be good stuff, my luck it will be weak. How long does this stuff need to be cured to get the full effect? Has anyone done a Malawi curing thread?

Texicwaste666

Looking absolutely stunning and getting closer by the day. The purple buds are amazing.
Your going to have some mind blowing ganja there my friend. Respect.
yea but your plants are always perfect. I had some ph probs that screwed the leaves at a point, makes me sad. But i don't smoke the leaves.

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
yea but your plants are always perfect. I had some ph probs that screwed the leaves at a point, makes me sad. But i don't smoke the leaves.
Every grow of mine is perched on the edge of disaster my friend.

Just relax and let the plant do its thing. You are on the money now.

From here on in its just degrees of perfection you are on the home run now.

They will let you know when they are ready some nearer than others
you cant go wrong from here just watch for mold the buds are that dense, keep the humidity low. Let them dry out a bit more than usual between waterings.

I wish I had them in my tent you lucky son of a gun.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Texicwaste666, I learn more and faster from putting out fires. The next grow I try to plan for the fires I know of and a few that I don't. It's not ever having a problem It's properly dealing with the problem. You have done that very well. You still have all your plants heading to harvest. Very good job! Peace

Texicwaste666

Texicwaste666, I learn more and faster from putting out fires. The next grow I try to plan for the fires I know of and a few that I don't. It's not ever having a problem It's properly dealing with the problem. You have done that very well. You still have all your plants heading to harvest. Very good job! Peace
thanks for the good words my friend, your grows are supreme.

Texicwaste666

Every grow of mine is perched on the edge of disaster my friend.

Just relax and let the plant do its thing. You are on the money now.

From here on in its just degrees of perfection you are on the home run now.

They will let you know when they are ready some nearer than others
you cant go wrong from here just watch for mold the buds are that dense, keep the humidity low. Let them dry out a bit more than usual between waterings.

I wish I had them in my tent you lucky son of a gun.
i will watch, the humidity is pretty high at 58%. Thanks for the heads up on that.