What's new

Malawi Feminised

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi guys its the decarbing that seals the deal you can use butter, oil cocanut butter just tastes better and smells nice. I hope the pdf loads ok.

Tangwena

Veteran
I am no tech head sorry, basicaly you heat 1 gram! of best bud for 1 hour at 100c in your oven. Then roughly break it up not too fine just crumbled. Put the bud in a small cup with 25gramms of coca butter or normal butter. Then heat gently on lowest setting in a crock pot or rice cooker for 2 hours.
You do not want to boil just hot enough that you cant touch the cup with bare hands.
Then strain the butter through any fine mesh to get clear butter, fridge it to solidify, cut resulting butter into 10 equal pieces and melt a piece on your tongue, its the quickest way up or put it on toast whatever takes your fancy. It is loaded with a high concentration of THC and easily absorbed into your system.
Use the best bud you have as it works well and one joints worth goes a long long way.
dosage will depend obviously on the type and strength of the bud used. It is such an economical way to get realy high and takes a little over 3 hrs to make. You will not be disapointed.
There are probably heaps of other methods online but this one works for me I cant believe how little it takes for an amazing effect. Get into it mates you will never smoke again.

Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Padrone dont skimp on the quality use a bud of your best, strongest smoke the one you love the high of. It will become multiplied many times over. Also be careful not to toast the bud in the oven some ovens temp control is not that good. The Author of the pdf I tried to load uses a pizza stone with a pyrex dish on top with the bud in the dish. The reason is the stone helps keep the temp more regular.
I also used the same technique. I have made C99, Silver haze,ThaiTanic ect all come out way better than they smoke. But the Zamaldelica and Golden Tiger excel in the trippy department, especialy the Zamaldelica the decarbing realy brings out it good points.

Last edited:
Thanks for this recipe Tangwena. Looks simple and sounds great. I want to try making it with ghee. Thanks for the complement on my plants. I'm not that experienced, right now I am just trying to keep little problems from becoming big problems. Zamadelica sounds like one more to try!

maxibiogreen

Veteran

That was very informative thx Tangwena,

So my understandings of the situation concerning your malawi quest is that it has been changed beacause of the find of a zamal pheno wich u like better than Malawi. Is that it?

How would you compare your plants of zamal and malawi on a scale from 1 to 10 in terms of taste, high, potency?

Thx.
Max.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Smoke report on the Zamal.
This is the first plant in 30years that has got me high like I used to get in Malawi.
I rate it 8/10 considering the Malawi plant I grew, I rate 2/10 you can see the difference.
This sends me up like a rocket and is very fast paced, just like I like it.
Like Alice in Wonderland on speed. I love it.

I also have tried the Golden Tiger but will review it once I have fully explored its potential.
So far its the most resinous plant I have grown and trying to light a joint after rolling it up, my thumb just got stuck to the wheel on the ZIPP lighter I was using, STICKY!

I have a clone of the Zamal that I will grow as big as I can get it, and leave it to fully flower until almost the death of the plant. The resin only gets trippy at the very end of the plants life.
Ace has hit a home run as far as I am concerned, wow its good to get high again.
Tangwena

Hi Tangwena,

I'm so glad to know you are finding the type of sativa effects from the past you were looking for. My pleasure you are enjoying so much Zamaldelica and Golden Tiger :tiphat: Thanks for the reviews!

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Dubi it was just a matter of time I wish I had room to try more Zamaldelica pheno's but I am very happy with this one I have a clone that I will try and push to its limit soon. Thank you to Ace for making life good again I had all but given up.

Maxi the high from the Malawi pheno I grew was not fully mature at harvest, but it did not have the traits I look for anyway. 2 out of 10 for high, 8 out of ten for power ( Zombie like)

The Golden Tiger pheno I had 4 out of 10 for high and 8 out of 10 for power, you can feel the Malawi influence, not much energy but better than the Malawi

Zamaldelica I had Malawi looking pheno's and the one stragly looking Zamal plant, I will rate the stragly plant. 8 out of 10 for high, 8 out of 10 for power. Very speedy and trippy when smoked. Superb when decarbed and extracted.

The decarbed and extracted with cocanut butter is very close to how high I used to get from 3 drags of the primo chapter 5 I used to score. I have never smoked anything outside of Malawi that even comes close. But I am very happy to ingest butter to get high rather than smoke it.
On the other hand my Aussie mates are all crazy about the smoke and I have to ration it as I dont have that much to give away at the moment. Most can not handle it and find it too strong, but strangely still want more.

The high that Indica crosses give me is very couch locked stoney, very low class effect IMO. There is always a place for them but not my cup of tea. I got used to getting really high very quickly. The Zamaldelica is the only plant I have found that you can feel taking hold of your whole being not just your body or your head. For me I have to be out of control or feel I am to enjoy the high. I hope that helps.
Tangwena

Definitely have to order the zamedilica Tangwena.
Here are a few pictures of my four Malawais. Looks like I have three different phenos. Two are very similar in leaf and growth. One is about two weeks ahead of the others and the last one starts out with a lot of very small leaves but they grow bigger also her buds have the strongest smell.

Attachments

• WP_20150129_15_33_23_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150129_15_33_23_Pro.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 11
  • WP_20150129_15_32_00_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150129_15_32_00_Pro.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 9
  • WP_20150129_15_30_15_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150129_15_30_15_Pro.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 12
  • WP_20150129_15_28_50_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150129_15_28_50_Pro.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 10

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Quinn you are lucky to have multiple phenos to explore, I had just the one, I have more seed but I dont have the space. You could get lucky and get a good pheno, from the comments on the grows most people seem to find what they are looking for.
I just wish I could grow a dozen Zamaldelicas to see the full gambit of phenos.
I am hoping to get some good plants on my next grow thanks to some more good Ace genetics. In the meantime I would be happy to watch your buds develop they all have the potential to be something special, Africa has some stella genetics. I just wish they would reproduce well outside of Africa in different conditions.

If you dont mind keep posting your plants development they look like they could be very good plants.
Tangwena

I will definetly keep posting updates. They won't grow to much bigger they are11/13 straight from seed. Then I tie every shoot to the pot rim until stretch is over then add stakes and raise them up to better get the light. Seems like if I keep all the tops at the same level they all produce really well.
I just potted up 5 cuttings of Malawi today to put under 18/6 until April then they will go out to my swamp grow. So far I have hauled out and mixed up about 150 gallons of coco coir, vermiculite, and perlite. Still have more to mix.I will mix this with the black swamp dirt and make raised beds. I will do a separate post on the swamp grow with the Malawi,Punta rojo, mangobiche and highland Mexican. Only going to grow these Sativa's because it is like 98% humidity, rains nearly everyday day.
I know what you mean about space to grow. This mangobiche has taken up half my tent for the last 4 months. Every time I see her I say Hurry Up!!!

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Quinn I would love to see some pics of those outdoor plants once you get started, love the strains, you are one lucky guy to have a secret garden.

A word of caution on the decarbing, I did another run but this time at a higher temp of 130c I could smell the dope smell as it heated, before at 100c I couldn't smell much at all.
I think with the hit and miss temp control it was higher than 130c in reality and all I got was CBD or whatever was left after the THC evaporated.
The resulting butter was very down, tiring and depressing. The exact opposite of the previous batch. So watch the temps I will do another run at 100c with an oven rated thermometer and see the difference.
Tangwena

cultivartelo

Hello!
About the decarboxilation.. maybe we can transform thca into thc only heating the cob in the butter, without pre heat at 100 c..m??? There are few recipes that doesnt pre heat the cob..
it can be like this ?

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i cant wait to test out my Rotten Panda..i think Ace is one the best breeders out there right now and they are not copying what most other seed banks are doing..they are making their own crossses..im a skunk lover so im biased to skunk weed but i have yet to find one that wont rot..so i hope this rotten panda will do the trick..sad this is they was only limited and wont be made no more..i emailed luis and thats what he said..might not be forever but for now they are not gonna do it for a while..glad i grabbed the last pack Ace had before they was gone..if ACE went to the CC they would sweep it all

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hi Quinn I would love to see some pics of those outdoor plants once you get started, love the strains, you are one lucky guy to have a secret garden.

A word of caution on the decarbing, I did another run but this time at a higher temp of 130c I could smell the dope smell as it heated, before at 100c I couldn't smell much at all.
I think with the hit and miss temp control it was higher than 130c in reality and all I got was CBD or whatever was left after the THC evaporated.
The resulting butter was very down, tiring and depressing. The exact opposite of the previous batch. So watch the temps I will do another run at 100c with an oven rated thermometer and see the difference.
Tangwena

be on the look out for my rotten panda come april-end of sept of this year bc im growing mine outdoors

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Kyg..with a name like rotten panda you might be pushing your luck, but I will look out for your grow. I agree Ace are the only guys working with exiting genetics cudos to them.
I am starting to think the traditional curing plus good genetics does indeed decarb the Malawi in the cobs naturaly. The best stuff I got always looked like at least a year old.
Like wine the elders put the cobs away to cure, you could buy them young partialy cured but instead of smoking them I should have put them away to age like wine.
If you like the stone from skunk try the Golden Tiger you may enjoy the difference I have had super skunk and although not my cup of tea I can see what it is you like.
Tangwena

M

miris

cant wait to smoke the new selections . sprouted two seeds new malawi X zamaldelica elite, expectations are high :)
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
The Zamaldelica has huge potential I would like some of those to try. The others are all choice to . I hope you post the grow I would like to see those girls flower they will be huge.
Where did you get the seeds from my friend?
Tangwena

M

miris

Ive just emailed and asked cause I know there are some new selections , Dubi posted it here. sure i will post some pictures. they are now very small, i will run just two Z x M in 90tent under 600w or maybe Im thinking about Vero18 led , Ive seen the result and its outstanding, really working ... delta nueve + green sensation in backup