What's new

Malawi Feminised

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi boobman post away brother I too hope that common sense will prevail one day. Maybe to late for me but others may benefit.
Tangwena

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi all...I love this strain! A couple of questions regarding Malawi fem. I grew it out a few years back and there were some issues perhaps with the pack - so I ended up going with the standard. At this point, if there were issues, have they been resolved? Certainly looks that way from several photos I have lingered longingly over - just wanted to check. Also, are the genetics different from the standard, at this point - and, if so, how? Thanks so much!! Malawi consumers of the world, UNITE!!

Hi Mayan,

I think i replied to this question in another thread, here's the info about the current Malawi releases.

Hi,

The current Malawi standard release is Old Killer Malawi pollinated by different 3rd generation Malawi males.

The feminized version is also Old Killer Malawi pollinated by New Killer Malawi reversed (sister of the 3rd generation males used in the standard reproduction).

So both lines are basically in the same breeding step and have a very similar genetic composition.

Hope it helps with your doubts!

Latest posts

Latest posts