What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAKING MARIJUANA GREAT AGAIN

Mattbho

Man you've got healthy ass plants thats for sure.

Will you move towards more rotting fruits towards flower. Maybe a banana coconut smoothie for k boost at the end .

I think u misunderstood spikes , this is a lil tid bit from a book. True living organics by rev .

Basically repository = spike . Only he used dry powders and alot smaller pots.

Decent book , a lil out dated i think 2010 it came out . Available all over the interweb .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220717-034727.jpg
    Screenshot_20220717-034727.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20220717-034735.jpg
    Screenshot_20220717-034735.jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20220717-034743.jpg
    Screenshot_20220717-034743.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 81

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Man you've got healthy ass plants thats for sure.

Will you move towards more rotting fruits towards flower. Maybe a banana coconut smoothie for k boost at the end .

I think u misunderstood spikes , this is a lil tid bit from a book. True living organics by rev .

Basically repository = spike . Only he used dry powders and alot smaller pots.

Decent book , a lil out dated i think 2010 it came out . Available all over the interweb .
Hey brother, everything is in flowering now. For elevated Pottasium/(K) I use bananas🍌 and potatoes 🥔 In fact I just gave all the girls and one boy a banana and 🍐 pear smoothie this morning. I filled water jugs again with lake water, took a cold shower and made momma and I each a delicious Ceasar to drink.

When I think of spike it's when amendments are added that drive the Ph up or down. Anytime an artificial nutrient is introduced, the microbial life will move away from the area it was introduced. They(microbes) seek as neutral an environment as possible.

It's 102f outside today, I have both fans in the greenhouse on high with the door proped open. They will get a third watering this evening about 700pm. The roots will be cooler when the leave flush all the carbohydrates made today. The exudates will feed the roots all night and it will pump fresh water up into the leaves in the morning.
Peace brother, farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey all,
Another blistering day of heat, but the sunshine was so intense. This evening clouds rolled in and cooled things down some.
Momma had a container of strawberries for me, so the Hawaiian CherryBomb and the Blueberry x Blue Thai each got a nice smoothie.

The growth spurts at the beginning of this flowering cycle is at full throttle. One of the Chocolopes is concerning me. Tomorrow should reveal more. If it is going to be male or female. The other three declared two days ago and this would be a late male if it is. Through the loupe one node has multiple pods it appears, while the other nodes have only single pods that look more female. It's still very early when a loupe isn't any help yet.
Peace farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello my friends,
Well today a later flowering male showed up in the form of a Chocolope. He was thanked and dispatched quickly. I opened up a little more room between the Ogers Kush another Chocolope and the Blueberry x Blue Thai. Sliding the Orient Express down about a foot or so.

The Blueberry x Blue Thai will have much better lighting now for the entire flowering process, this works out great. Here is a picture of the Chocolope male.
20220719_180844.jpg

20220719_180745.jpg

I hope you all have a wonderful upcoming weekend. I have family coming in from Washington State for our State fair. May you all be blessed. Peace farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Good morning,
Wow the girls are all vibrantly leading the choruses of life this morning.
Even the Beldia Moroccan looks amazing today as well.
20220720_082901.jpg

After the Beldia is two pictures of the Blueberry x Blue Thai with the male auto Zamaldelica being removed and more sunlight for this lovely lady.
20220720_083020.jpg
Then up next is one of the Chocolopes. Then the Destroyer and a Hawaiian. I couldn't get the cursor to move properly so the second Blueberry x Blue Thai picture is split to the bottom of the page. Time to go clean out one of my vehicles for family to borrow while they are visiting. Have a Beautiful weekend.
Peace farmerlion
20220720_083054.jpg
20220720_083128.jpg
20220720_083225.jpg
20220720_083036.jpg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello my friends,
I had a wonderful 4 days with my family, less my beautiful daughter that couldn't make it back. Everyone just left this morning. My amazing wife stayed home and watered the first three days so I could go visit. Thank you momma bear as she prefers, Mrs.Lion as others refer to her.

Of course all the plants were in great shape today when I got home. After a quick watering all plants got a watermelon smoothie. Then I went through checking each plant individually. The Chocolope that was double planted in a 45 gallon grow bag with the White Widow x Thai had four male pollen sacks dangling this morning. They were all closed and newly formed. This plant was a hermaphrodite. This is the second Chocolope hermaphrodite plant this season. A friend of mine had one in her indoor grow from the same seed line.

I will be keeping a close eye on the remaining two or three of them I have. The Destroyer is starting to form little airy buds. The Beldia Moroccan outside is really enjoying the large trough to herself. Even without the smoothies she is a strong plant with great structure.
20220725_142851.jpg
20220725_153941.jpg
20220725_153921.jpg
20220725_142858.jpg
20220725_142906.jpg
20220725_153929.jpg

Have a great day. In two days the girls get a pineapple smoothie, I will post a few pictures then.
Peace farmerlion

Tom Hill

Veteran
" I can tell you is the most cutting edge knowledge based, responsible fully organic, phenotypic expressive type of cannabis growing created. " Wtf???

Tom Hill

Veteran
What is a phenotypic expressive type? You have no idea what the fuck you are even talking about?

Tom Hill

Veteran
Exactly, do you poop out at parties? introducing the viga vita veta vegimin - Lucial fucking ball lol .

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
" I can tell you is the most cutting edge knowledge based, responsible fully organic, phenotypic expressive type of cannabis growing created. " Wtf???
You obviously didn't read any of the corresponding posts (TomHill???) Please show me your grows using my methods that disprove ANYTHING I HAVE STATED! I'm not selling anything. I do want ALL GROWERS to have this knowledge and research that I have been collecting and refining for several years.
I am in no way afraid of being challenged regarding my statements and methods. My knowledge base is every bit as solid as anyone in the cannabis industry. I don't claim to be a breeder, but what I grow can go toe to toe with any quality line of work.

To my understanding Tom Hill has passed, I would think someone of his stature would do a Pm before wildly trying to defame a person and a technique? I find it highly irregular that Tom Hill wouldn't understand that environmental conditions greatly influence phenotypic expressions. That microbial colonies support, protect and promote every aspect of a plants health.

TomHill please study everything I have posted so you can make an informed apology for being a troll. You have no call or basis for this display of ignorance. For the rest of the people who are here to watch, observe what I'm backing up with photos throughout this season, I apologize for the last several posts. Hopefully that tirade is not going any further.
Peace farmerlion

Latest posts

Latest posts