What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAKING MARIJUANA GREAT AGAIN

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey all,
Thank you for the well wishes. The latest round of meds is helping. I still have the breathing issues but I have regained the use of my left leg. I've had severe nerve issues since my motorcycle accident in 07. Praise God I was able to water today.

In the last two days I have culled 4 male/hermaphrodite plants.sadly both the purple Blueberry x Blue Thai were culled, and another Chocolope. The lime green Ogers Kush went full on male after having a few pistils early on. It was hard to pull him down. I was very excited about that plant.

At the beginning of the season it was all about the Mother of Pearl and the CherryBomb. Now it's all about the CherryBomb being pollinated by the Auto Zamaldelica pollen I collected earlier this season. Here's some pictures of the CherryBomb.
16609239503269018790413960293880.jpg
16609239763011342528071708547175.jpg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Just did my afternoon check of the greenhouse, 1 of my last 2 Chocolopes has gone male too. I started with 25 total plants, I've culled all but 9 now that we're males. I did keep pollen from the Auto Zamaldelica male. I did keep 4 male tops of 2 strains. The Blueberry x Blue Thai male and the Ogers Kush male. I will collect and store pollen from each.
Peace farmerlion
16609441944684747014541710657635.jpg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Good morning icmag,
I brought the loupe out to the girls. One Orient Express and my last Chocolope has red pistils on them. The trichomes are starting to form, and the aromas should start getting stronger as the buds progress in development.
20220820_094115.jpg
20220820_094140.jpg

This is the last male of the season. Counting the Beldia Moroccan outside I have 12 plants left for the season. That will be plenty for me to make salves with.
Here's the Moroccan female outside.
20220820_094324.jpg

I haven't culled the last male yet, the greenhouse just looks so empty with half the plants gone.

It does make it nice for watering though. Have a beautiful weekend my friends, I pray you all the best of health.
Peace farmerlion
20220820_094211.jpg

ost

Good morning icmag,
I brought the loupe out to the girls. One Orient Express and my last Chocolope has red pistils on them. The trichomes are starting to form, and the aromas should start getting stronger as the buds progress in development.
View attachment 18746790 View attachment 18746791
This is the last male of the season. Counting the Beldia Moroccan outside I have 12 plants left for the season. That will be plenty for me to make salves with.
Here's the Moroccan female outside.
View attachment 18746794
I haven't culled the last male yet, the greenhouse just looks so empty with half the plants gone.

It does make it nice for watering though. Have a beautiful weekend my friends, I pray you all the best of health.
Peace farmerlion View attachment 18746796
in a few weeks i would just, like to stand in the garden and take in the smells.

ost

Hello friend, in my opinion and from my studied conclusion, I think praying cannabis is a very good sign. I have been doing the Fungal Repositories for 6 years now and it is the most dynamic platform I know of. Please go to my first pages and open up the collapsed posts and study them thoroughly. There is far to much information to rewrite here. It's all very simple and explained to the best of my vocabulary abilities.
Thank you for stopping by.
Peace farmerlion
@farmerlion do ypu hang out on other forums?

ost

There are people who still hold the true skunk ,and yes they do grow them out on a regular basis ,a friend and i were doing pre season trapline scouting and found, someones patch of somthing it had been years since i had seen/smelled em,the smell gave them away. we walked off very carefully,found out later who they belonged to.

ost

Hello friends, we are getting a late snow this week.
The whole state is getting 16" to 30" of new snow, with high winds drifts totally covering entire vehicles is common. We have had drifts from the top of the house out into the streets in the past. I remember in high-school climbing out an upper bedroom window with a note from mom, (please sell my son three cases of beer, three bottles of bacardi rum and a carton of Marlboro's.)

We went shopping before the storm so we're all good here in the canyon. Momma just pulled some fresh cornbread out of the oven 😋. Oh she's a good woman 🦸‍♀️! Since I've been inside basically since December 10th, now I actually have a reason I can justify. In the end we really needed the snow for ground moisture.

I'm focusing on the spawn bags right now while greenhouse work and water gathering is on hold for a week or so. I have 18lbs of spawn fermenting, spawning, brewing, percolating choose a term. One of my experiments is testing Sea-90 during the pasteurizing process of the Wild Bird Seed 🐦. If I can build up the base nutrients, I can skip the substrate time, labor, shipping and purchase costs. Everyone in shrooming is working on this, I'm just trying a product I'm very familiar with and believe in. This in no ways means it's going to work!?!

I will continue to work with varying levels of Sea-90 per lbd of WBS pasteurizing and soaking times to see if this is a viable application instead of substrate. I'm waiting to hear back from an old friend here at the mag, if I'm running one 45 gallon grow bag of his genetics work. I'm certainly hoping this works out. Two seasons ago I ran some of DJ's Blueberry from several years ago. Through the fungal repositories the phenotypic expressions were amazing. DJ's Blueberry is world class for multiple decades for a reason.

So Mrs. Nannymouse has two real deal authentic Ogers Kush plants going right now. I'm going to ask her if I can finish one of them in the greenhouse. Mr.Greenjeans Cherry 🍒 Bomb 💣, Huesos's Mother of Pearl the incredible Lebanese genetics from Ace seeds, thank you Dubi and possibly a very special selection of DJ's genetics from a friend. That is what I will have going this summer along with the side x side mycelium research and the spawn experiment.

Have a great rest of your week my friends.
Peace farmerlion
i love the double crop use angle.

ost

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

Memorial day is a time we remember those we have lost. Family members, friends, service men and women that have served our countries. For many of us we also take time to remember wonderful pets that we have been blessed with throughout our lives.
Memorial weekend is a great longer weekend to get out and camp with our children creating new memories and sharing older ones together. This memory renews itself each day. I call it farmerlion 3:16 aka John 3:16

For God so loved farmerlion that he gave his only son, that farmerlion would believe in him and not perish, but have everlasting life.

Everyday I get to look down at the grave I put my wayward ways into be it ( lusts of the flesh, immorality, anger, violence, dishonesty or greed). The man I was is dead and the Holy Spirit of Jesus now lives through me.

I wish you all a beautiful day, take nothing for granted.
Peace farmerlion
View attachment 18716916
and for sure not your health{ never for sure what will give up first ,back, knee?}

ost

Hi Farmerlion! Thanks so much for this informative thread.

Some of my Funkalicious colleagues still insist on défoliation on the bottom part of the plant and in the middle for airflow and to prevent the bottom buds getting muddy from when it rains and splashes. It's all guerilla so we hardly check on the plants and might not catch a fungus or rot issue right away. I think they're worried we could lose a plant or at least have muddy lower buds. I'm wondering how'd you'd approach such a situation.. I'm just trying to keep the plants happy and not engage in unnecessary or even counterproductive behaviour. Peace to you! And thanks for all the time you put into sharing.
i hear some, wash fresh harvest weed to remove gunk,maybe try on lowers?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello ost,
I have one other forum I frequent, not so much recently though. I'm focusing more on sharing information here, the other is a private forum full of elite growers. My posts are just vain janglings there, my growing consists of learning and teaching.
Peace farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
What is that going gold on the left side of last photo? I look at that gh and wonder how it would look 'double' what's in there.
My dear friend if you ever came to visit I would show you that brilliant color of gold. The (corrotenoids) of the Lebanese are being manipulated by the Humic and Fulvic Acids of the Leonardite I have been using at higher levels. These express in lower Ph levels for this strain. Say 7.0 down to 6.0 (pool test kit not a digital meter). There is some naturally faded yellow leaves, that the chlorophyll has degraded in already. I hope this picture does the plant some justice.
20220824_102112.jpg

20220824_102144.jpg

Looking at it posted it doesn't pop at all. None of the buds on either Lebanese plants has this gold coloring from the carotenoids. They are all green, with a very pleasing sweet melon aroma to them.
Peace

Last edited:

ost

Hello ost,
I have one other forum I frequent, not so much recently though. I'm focusing more on sharing information here, the other is a private forum full of elite growers. My posts are just vain janglings there, my growing consists of learning and teaching.
Peace farmerlion
i used watermellon ,apple,onion, and a little black strap molasses, thru the blender , in less than 24 hrs. i have praying cannabis . I love seeing this, never been able to make them pray before , with chem fertz.it's been two and a half years to get my dirt right for my garden, it's now payin off!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey all,
Sorry I haven't been around in a while. I started an injection series of medications that stomped my ass into the ground. I wasn't able to take care of my plants and was forced to cull them.

I'm not going to speculate what my cannabis future holds? I will certainly post if I'm able to come back. Please study the first pages of this thread that need to be expanded. There's so much crucial information there that will benefit your growing knowledge dramatically.

The most important honest advice I can leave you on this thread is this.
Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose from the grave paying your sin debt once and for all times. There in no other way to live and surely die apart from the saving grace of Jesus Christ.
If you have an area of life you are struggling with and would like me to pray for you? Please PM me.
Peace farmerlion